Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
    A Grooby Photographer Princess! Ms Remy M's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 5/1
    Given: 3/0
    Quote Originally Posted by jigglygmoney View Post
    Sorry Remy, I didnt know anything about the owner of that site.
    I know, actually, if your post causes girls to see my post about avoiding him, then job well done indeed.

----------------
    Now playing: Pixies - Where is my Mind
    via FoxyTunes

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 3/0
    Given: 0/0
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms Remy M View Post
    ugh, this is a thread I normally wouldn't respond in but I really dislike the owner of this 'site' blog. He's one of the people I've called out before for going around convincing girls to let him make 'websites' for them. Girls, if this guy contacts you, avoid like the plague.
    lol, wow.....what has he done to those girls he convinced, that makes you so infuriating Remy???

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by kasseen View Post
    lol, wow.....what has he done to those girls he convinced, that makes you so infuriating Remy???
    He convinces girls that he is some kind of awesome webmaster and that he can make them rich and famous if they'll come to Florida and let him take pictures of them. He then sets up a very cheesy and basic free blog and purports that this is their website. There are many guys out there pretending to be photogs, web designers, industry people, etc. and that if the girls will only send them content, let him take pictures of them, etc. they will help them explode in this industry. In actuality he just wants his own free source of wanking material and to hook up with the girls without having to P4P. Another classic reason why people in power (photogs, producers, etc) should maintain a hands off approach with models, whom whether stated or not feel they HAVE to get sexual with the content creator in order to succeed in this industry.

----------------
    Now playing: Pixies - Something Against You
    via FoxyTunes

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 3/0
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms Remy M View Post
    He convinces girls that he is some kind of awesome webmaster and that he can make them rich and famous if they'll come to Florida and let him take pictures of them. He then sets up a very cheesy and basic free blog and purports that this is their website. There are many guys out there pretending to be photogs, web designers, industry people, etc. and that if the girls will only send them content, let him take pictures of them, etc. they will help them explode in this industry. In actuality he just wants his own free source of wanking material and to hook up with the girls without having to P4P. Another classic reason why people in power (photogs, producers, etc) should maintain a hands off approach with models, whom whether stated or not feel they HAVE to get sexual with the content creator in order to succeed in this industry.
    Yea i feel you, thats some succa ass shit hes pulling ova there! I seen thoes "websites" he made for the girls, an that shit cant even be called a fuckin website....its just a damn cover page with 1 banner of the girls an his links at the bottom.....which is indeed horribly sad!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by kasseen View Post
    Yea i feel you, thats some succa ass shit hes pulling ova there! I seen thoes "websites" he made for the girls, an that shit cant even be called a fuckin website....its just a damn cover page with 1 banner of the girls an his links at the bottom.....which is indeed horribly sad!
    What is even worse, is what some of these girls actually did with him to get that crap made. I will admit to being a biased feminist, but this culture of men taking advantage and grossly exploiting our trans girls is really bad.

I use to be more open to helping anyone that wanted to learn about filming and how to go about meeting girls and producing decent content, as I had to struggle and figure things out for myself. After events over the last year and a half, I've grown very wary of talking to just any guy about this business. Last thing I want is more guys getting into this business so they can cop cheap fills and fabricating reasons to fill the girls up.

However; I should state that I do understand how some people may have already had an established 'relationship' with certain girls and channel that energy to make a production. What I don't like is guys getting into bs "quasi relationships" to get the girl in front of the camera and then dropping her as soon as she goes back home and moves on to his next recruiting prospect. It's dirty business, and I will be here to say "I told you so" about these certain individuals, as they only serve to hurt the business despite the temporary gain they may appear to bring to an organization.

----------------
    Now playing: Pixies - The Holiday Song
    via FoxyTunes

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/1
    Quote Originally Posted by ROC View Post
    got dayum ma........i'm sorry sasha, i didn't know ma..................dayum you hung like a mofo..............lol
    Dont EVER get locked in a room with this woman!!!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/1
    Quote Originally Posted by TslovelyLuxury View Post
    oh so my 7-8inches is appreciated?? thats nice to know!!
    cause i use this damn thing well!
    Well stop being scared!!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 5/5
    Quote Originally Posted by aaronk View Post
    i gottta get a foto of this gurl i know down here..the thing is in the suzanna holmes size range..and she is a total power bottom!!!!!!!!!!!! i also used to know a girl from alabama with a huge one qc..i think she was from mobile,wonder if its the same one..
    who r y u talkn about?

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 10/3
    Given: 4/0

Question?

Is there some type of Chaser's Almanac out there that I don't know about regarding does and don'ts on sexual preference? Because the Tops seem to know more about tranny cocks than the Verse Bottoms do.

I think I may need to pick an unbiased person's brain on the matter.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 3/3
    Quote Originally Posted by werwt22 View Post
    cuz tamya be lying. She claims 11 nowhere near that obviously
    well, i never had the pleasure of being with her, but looking at her package towards the proportion of her body she close. tamya is a solid frame 6'3 amazon beauty, many girls are slim & short which makes their package look bigger
    Attached Images Attached Images