Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 10/3
    Given: 4/0

So called Philly TS IG scandal (editorial)

Okay so a week ago, a young Tranny decided to "out" some guys on her Instagram account. This in turn caused quite the spectacle since the guys in question are said to be popular. (party promoters, hood nigga's, "rapper", etc) Now I'm not sure what made this tranny do this but I'm sure she didn't foresee the negative blow back she got for it as a result. Gotta admit some of those responses where hilarious but the overall situation kinda irked me.

99% of the guys claimed they didn't know she was once a he which no one was really buying of course. So as a result they got it bad.

Here's part of it...

She's obviously young. She's also at the begining stage of her transition, but beyond that I think she's cute.

So here's my main issue though. As arrogant as genetic women are when it comes to TS, it's quite ironic to see how clueless they are to the TS world in Philly. That list of 20+ guys getting exposed for thirsting after this tgirl whether they knew her MO or not is nothing compared to the 100's of beautiful/passable Transsexual women in this city that thousands of guys knowingly chase after. And 75% (guesstimating of course) of the genetic women that were talking shit can't even hold a candle to tgirls who blend in with society with no problems. So it's like "Ha! Silly bitches if only you knew.."

Speaking of not holding a candle it seemed like the fat bitches had a bigger ax to grind on IG than any other group of genetic female. "Yeah, expose these down low nigga's! Tell them once they go tranny they can't come back!" "They're part of the rainbow squad now!" Mind you this was from a 5'6 bitch pushing 300+LBS. (I bullshityounot!) Yet here she is co-signing hateful remarks and literally trying to form a lynch mob against guys she's never even met.(which is probably the point) Now the last time I checked, fat bitches were at the bottom of the social totem pole and the butt of most jokes the day before all this Tranny shit blew up on IG. How easily they forget right....

To me it just sounds like the fat chicks take on this is "How dare these thirsty ass nigga's seek the company of trannies while my fat ass sit here night after lonely night." "those "Shims" can't give birth, I have a real pussy so what the fuck is wrong with they gays ass???!"

It's like haters and hypocrites alike are battling for last place.

Another thing that bothers me is the fact that dumb niggaz are still lumping transexuals and the men they attract with homosexuals in 2013. The tranny who started this little stunt by calling these guys "DL" for flirting with her doesn't help to change things either. And quite a few TS who sat back and observed the whole thing weren't too happy with the way "Trade" and "Cunt" were behaving. But they weren't that surprised...unlike the guys that were catching most of the heat. This type of harassment comes with the territory.

So they took all the "Check the neck" comments in stride. Social media is getting bigger and more vicious so it's time so of you started preparing for the worse since tomorrow it could be you.

One tgirl I know said "Cunt can hate all they want, men want what they want. Shit my phone is still ringing"

Yes indeed, one of calls was probably from me so I'm not phased....LOL!

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 8/0
    Given: 2/0
    she looks damn good 4 her to b beginning her transition,anyway wit experience I can tell you like as least 70-80 of dem dudes knew niggas be knowing what time it is

Your post on the money especially with the fat bitches part Imma put up an encounter I had involved a tgirl and a fat bitches

Quote Originally Posted by Indy24 View Post

Here's part of it...

She's obviously young. She's also at the begining stage of her transition, but beyond that I think she's cute.

So here's my main issue though. As arrogant as genetic women are when it comes to TS, it's quite ironic to see how clueless they are to the TS world in Philly. That list of 20+ guys getting exposed for thirsting after this tgirl whether they knew her MO or not is nothing compared to the 100's of beautiful/passable Transsexual women in this city that thousands of guys knowingly chase after. And 75% (guesstimating of course) of the genetic women that were talking shit can't even hold a candle to tgirls who blend in with society with no problems. So it's like "Ha! Silly bitches if only you knew.."

Speaking of not holding a candle it seemed like the fat bitches had a bigger ax to grind on IG than any other group of genetic female. "Yeah, expose these down low nigga's! Tell them once they go tranny they can't come back!" "They're part of the rainbow squad now!" Mind you this was from a 5'6 bitch pushing 300+LBS. (I bullshityounot!) Yet here she is co-signing hateful remarks and literally trying to form a lynch mob against guys she's never even met.(which is probably the point) Now the last time I checked, fat bitches were at the bottom of the social totem pole and the butt ever most jokes the day before this Tranny shit blew up on IG. How easily they forget right....

To me it just sounds like the fat chick take on this is "How dare these thirsty ass nigga's seek the company of trannies while my fat ass sit here night after lonely night." "those "Shims" can't give birth, I have a real pussy so what the fuck is wrong with they gays ass???!"

Another thing that bothers me is the fact that dumb niggaz are still lumping transexuals and the men they attract with homosexuals in 2013. The tranny who started this little stunt by calling these guys "DL" for flirting with her doesn't help to change things either. And quite a few TS who sat back and observed the whole thing weren't too happy with the way "Trade" and "Cunt" were behaving. But they weren't that surprised...unlike the guys that were catching most of the heat. This type of harassment comes with the territory.

So they took all the "Check the neck" comments in stride. Social media is getting bigger and more vicious so it's time so of you started preparing for the worse since tomorrow it could be you.

One tgirl I know said "Cunt can hate all they want, men want what they want. Shit my phone is still ringing"

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 2/0
    Given: 0/0
    interestingly enough if you go to kingamiyah's intagram (shes a very popular openly ts model and make up artist,her IG followers are in the hundreds of thousand) shes in an open relationship with her boyfriend (whos also on instagram).
    while she does get the occasional hater or ignorant person i would say that 90% of her comments are supportive and positive.i would say that the majority of her followers are straight woman.even her boyfriend mostly gets supportive comments on his IG whenever he post about her (and hes in the military lol).
    i truly believe if you are doing positive things than you attract that energy but ignorance will always attract more ignorance.what the young lady being discussed did was not only ignorant but debasing to herself and her womanhood.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by Rozay View Post
    she looks damn good 4 her to b beginning her transition,anyway wit experience I can tell you like as least 70-80 of dem dudes knew niggas be knowing what time it is

Your post on the money especially with the fat bitches part Imma put up an encounter I had involved a tgirl and a fat bitches
    Yeah, she's still in her teens. Ultimately I think niggas are getting tired of Black genetic females and White girls aren't the only solution for their troubles these days.

Sure we'll still fuck'em and there still are many that are wife material. But you've got ghetto bitches in their 30's with 3.5 kids and no chance of ever getting an exclusive relationship let alone an actual wedding ring chiming in saying shit like

"No real man would indulge in this"

"LOL that's what they thirsty asses get, bet they wont be flirting with everything they see on social media no more!"

But why not???

What's the alternative...? Settling for some unstable obnoxious hood rat idiot you're destined to be going back and forth with in family court?

Seriously this is when prioritizing should come into effect. I guess I'm at that stage where I hate typical niggaz and their misinformed opinions.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by tsamberskyi View Post
    interestingly enough if you go to kingamiyah's intagram (shes a very popular openly ts model and make up artist,her IG followers are in the hundreds of thousand) shes in an open relationship with her boyfriend (whos also on instagram).
    while she does get the occasional hater or ignorant person i would say that 90% of her comments are supportive and positive.i would say that the majority of her followers are straight woman.even her boyfriend mostly gets supportive comments on his IG whenever he post about her (and hes in the military lol).
    i truly believe if you are doing positive things than you attract that energy but ignorance will always attract more ignorance.what the young lady being discussed did was not only ignorant but debasing to herself and her womanhood.
    Exactly, "TS scandals" seem to be the only info the black community identifies Transsexuals with and the guys associated with them.

The assumption is that tgirls are gay men trying to trick guys. "So you better be careful" is what GG's tell us. When in reality they need to be more mindful.

The Media Takout and WSHH Tranny news that occasionally airs out guys all seems like isolated incidents. There's one tranny here or there and that's it.

Guess a community that is willfully ignorant on everything has it's pro's and con's.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 21/13

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Indy24 View Post
    Okay so a week ago, a young Tranny decided to "out" some guys on her Instagram account. This in turn caused quite the spectacle since the guys in question are said to be popular. (party promoters, hood nigga's, "rapper", etc) Now I'm not sure what made this tranny do this but I'm sure she didn't foresee the negative blow back she got for it as a result. Gotta admit some of those responses where hilarious but the overall situation kinda irked me.

99% of the guys claimed they didn't know she was once a he which no one was really buying of course. So as a result they got it bad.

Here's part of it...

Speaking of not holding a candle it seemed like the fat bitches had a bigger ax to grind on IG than any other group of genetic female. "Yeah, expose these down low nigga's! Tell them once they go tranny they can't come back!" "They're part of the rainbow squad now!" Mind you this was from a 5'6 bitch pushing 300+LBS. (I bullshityounot!) Yet here she is co-signing hateful remarks and literally trying to form a lynch mob against guys she's never even met.(which is probably the point) Now the last time I checked, fat bitches were at the bottom of the social totem pole and the butt ever most jokes the day before this Tranny shit blew up on IG. How easily they forget right....

To me it just sounds like the fat chick take on this is "How dare these thirsty ass nigga's seek the company of trannies while my fat ass sit here night after lonely night." "those "Shims" can't give birth, I have a real pussy so what the fuck is wrong with they gays ass???!"

Excellent piece!... Thanks for writing and posting that; it was eye-opening and I really enjoyed reading it

blue eyed devil

All round Grooby Guy GroobySteven's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 774/127
    Given: 634/8
    Quote Originally Posted by SHAUN View Post
    Excellent piece!... Thanks for writing and posting that; it was eye-opening and I really enjoyed reading it

blue eyed devil

Co-signed.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 16/2
    u know I hate these ugly illogical hoodrats..... let me say this again MEN ARE ATTRACTED TO femininity AND BEAUTY.. we crave the feminine form its why men go to strip clubs.. why we freeze up when we smell a womans scent.. her curves could have men killing over her....

these women hate so hard cause its the ultimate ether that man can turn into a beautiful woman and look 10x times better then you.. now there are more genetic girls that look better but were talking about the hoodrats and fat black women who hate and have you shamed for liking what your supposed to like beauty

now of course I would prefer a beautiful woman with a vagina over a penis but what your supposed to do when the majority of girls you see in the hood look like this

tattoos all on the chest like a man and aggressive with two kids from two baby daddys come on man but something like this comes up to me and wants to get with me ooh its supposed to be a problem cause she has a penis.. fuck dat and fuck all the women who reject beauty..... now look at how good amber looks here this is a fucking woman people

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 2/0
    Quote Originally Posted by james7 View Post
    u know I hate these ugly illogical hoodrats..... let me say this again MEN ARE ATTRACTED TO femininity AND BEAUTY.. we crave the feminine form its why men go to strip clubs.. why we freeze up when we smell a womans scent.. her curves could have men killing over her....

these women hate so hard cause its the ultimate ether that man can turn into a beautiful woman and look 10x times better then you.. now there are more genetic girls that look better but were talking about the hoodrats and fat black women who hate and have you shamed for liking what your supposed to like beauty

now of course I would prefer a beautiful woman with a vagina over a penis but what your supposed to do when the majority of girls you see in the hood look like this
    now im not sure if you meant the way it came out but i really deplore statements like this.its implies that ts woman are second to gg woman or not as good.
    i would never give a guy the time of day if i knew thats how he felt.i understand being attracted to both but if thats what you prefer over me than i would be like go run to that nigga
    ps...thanks for the compliment

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by tsamberskyi View Post
    now im not sure if you meant the way it came out but i really deplore statements like this.its implies that ts woman are second to gg woman or not as good.
    i would never give a guy the time of day if i knew thats how he felt.i understand being attracted to both but if thats what you prefer over me than i would be like go run to that nigga
    ps...thanks for the compliment
    I could understand this if you were a top but I find it kind of confusing that you'd take offense to that comment since you don't use your dick anyway.