Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 781/2
    Given: 16/0

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 8/1
    Given: 1/1
    Quote Originally Posted by carmencream View Post
    This is so entertaining! As a transgendered woman who works in the sex industry and maintains a quote on quote straight job, this is a tough lifestyle to live and isn't survived by many.We are all imperfect people here so I simply say never judge a person till you have walked a mile in their shoes.
    Exactly! This is the point I was simply trying to make.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0
    You can keep telling someone they have no other choice and selling BJs is their fate when it's not. It's their choice. Last I checked, they don't deny Pell Grants to people for being transgendered. There are ways to advance beyond selling your body. Plenty of TS do it

Last edited by newtothisphilly; 02-28-2015 at 03:55 PM.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by vidman View Post
    So now you're righteous? You first degrade the girls and now you want to soften up the tone. lol. Too late man. Anyone reading your original posts can tell what side of the tracks you live on as it relates to your feelings about transgendered society. You keep trying to find different types of people to include to attempt to validate your point. So now it's people with birth defects? Listen, if there was any sexual attraction about a person born with a foot growing from his head and he was struggling to make ends meet, he would be exploiting that too in the sex industry, so you can't compare transsexuals to people with birth defects. Transsexuals are sexual attractions. Most men, whether they will admit it or not, find Mia Isabella gorgeous and would lay down with her at the drop of a hat. You can't put Mia Isabella in the same category as the guy born with three arms or woman born with 3 breasts. Midgets work in the sex industry too. Why? Because there are lots of people out there that have a sexual attraction to midgets. So before you attempt to loosely use "birth defects" as your disclaimer, think about what you're saying.

What I'm telling you is the struggle for transsexuals is real and the opportunities that you or I get are not as plentiful for transsexuals. I'm not saying that there aren't any transsexuals who haven't transcended the struggles of her community; look at Janet Mock. She's a beautiful woman who, at one point, was in the sex industry too. Now she's a contributor for MSNBC. Go Janet!! She made it out. The glaring statistic is the percentage of transgendered women who achieve Janet's status. Most transsexuals rely or have relied on the sex industry at some point or another to achieve their success; again, Ms. Mock being an example. Now, how many non-transgendered males or females have visited the sex industry? Percentage-wise, sure as hell not as many as people in the transgendered community. That speaks volumes my friend.

This is my last comment about this topic as I have clearly made my point and I refuse to listen to you dog transgendered women while perusing transgendered sites.
    It does speak volumes that so many TS have been in the sex industry compared to those in non transgendered communities. It speaks of a culture. Janet decided she wanted to be beyond that culture. . Just because they won't all end up on MSNBC doesn't mean it shows discrimination Most people wont end up on MSNBC. There's millions of journalists that dont. But your whole "TS have it so hard that they wind up hoeing because theyre kicked ouf of their families isn't real. I know a few that are nurses that hoe on the side. It would be different if strolls were full of young folks with no where to turn. That's not the case. It's a choice. It's a culture that says this is an acceptable avenue.

I haven't dogged anyone. I've merely disagreed with you.

Last edited by newtothisphilly; 02-28-2015 at 06:59 PM.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by newtothisphilly View Post
    It does speak volumes that so many TS have been in the sex industry compared to those in non transgendered communities. It speaks of a culture. Janet decided she wanted to be beyond that culture. . Just because they won't all end up on MSNBC doesn't mean it shows discrimination Most people wont end up on MSNBC. There's millions of journalists that dont. But your whole "TS have it so hard that they wind up hoeing because theyre kicked ouf of their families isn't real. I know a few that are nurses that hoe on the side. It would be different if strolls were full of young folks with no where to turn. That's not the case. It's a choice. It's a culture that says this is an acceptable avenue.

I haven't dogged anyone. I've merely disagreed with you.
    The only thing I will clear up from your response is I never said TS have it so hard that they wind up hoeing because they're kicked out of their families...... Go back and show me where I said that verbatim please. So my question to you is why did you put that in quotations as if that's what came exactly from my mouth?

Have a good day sir. Keep bashing transsexual women while getting your rocks off to them on the transsexual websites.

Last edited by vidman; 03-02-2015 at 06:15 PM.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 10/3
    Given: 4/0
    How did this become a straight up anti-whore thread?

The OP just wanted know if his girl's actions were suspect.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by Indy24 View Post
    How did this become a straight up anti-whore thread?

The OP just wanted know if his girl's actions were suspect.
    Indy, whats up! Haven't talked in a while. Glad to know you're still around.

But to answer your question.....I think when Magna came in spinning the whole "transsexuals being prostitutes" thing, people quickly jumped on the bash transsexual wagon. But you're right, the question was answered by me and one other guy in the beginning.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 226/2
    Given: 163/0
    To answer original question: I would be hurt and upset, no doubt. The first thing i would do is ask her about everything? What is her "relationship" with the rapper, and why is he giving her $2K gifts??? I would not make any decisions until I heard what was in her head and in her heart. Realistically, I can't see your relationship surviving--at least as it had been for the past 6 years..... Good luck bro.

For the rest of this crazy conversation....I'm with Vidman on this. Not exactly sure where all the other stuff (hatred?) is coming from (Magna; NTTPhilly...). You guys sound pretty heartless and cold describing how black TS women are simply complainers and whiners in the world. Or whores. Really? So the murder and assault rates against TS women matches the rates for cisgendered women? No way my friend. I lived with a black TS woman for nearly a year who was not in the industry, had a regular job, lived independently and was making her way in life. It has not been easy for her. And she would take great issue with your words. She would also be greatly offended and hurt by many things you have said. Not that you would care, as indicated by your comments. THEY ARE NOT ALL WHORES. Even the women working in the industry--do you really know their true story? You may think you do, but no sir....you don't. You have no idea what life is really like mentally, physically, financially and most important, emotionally for a black TS woman. Most are simply trying to survive. Can you have some compassion?
    Sorry for the rant, but this little conversation hit a nerve. To the women in the industry, I wish you all the best.Peace.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by Larryp View Post
    To answer original question: I would be hurt and upset, no doubt. The first thing i would do is ask her about everything? What is her "relationship" with the rapper, and why is he giving her $2K gifts??? I would not make any decisions until I heard what was in her head and in her heart. Realistically, I can't see your relationship surviving--at least as it had been for the past 6 years..... Good luck bro.

For the rest of this crazy conversation....I'm with Vidman on this. Not exactly sure where all the other stuff (hatred?) is coming from (Magna; NTTPhilly...). You guys sound pretty heartless and cold describing how black TS women are simply complainers and whiners in the world. Or whores. Really? So the murder and assault rates against TS women matches the rates for cisgendered women? No way my friend. I lived with a black TS woman for nearly a year who was not in the industry, had a regular job, lived independently and was making her way in life. It has not been easy for her. And she would take great issue with your words. She would also be greatly offended and hurt by many things you have said. Not that you would care, as indicated by your comments. THEY ARE NOT ALL WHORES. Even the women working in the industry--do you really know their true story? You may think you do, but no sir....you don't. You have no idea what life is really like mentally, physically, financially and most important, emotionally for a black TS woman. Most are simply trying to survive. Can you have some compassion?
    Sorry for the rant, but this little conversation hit a nerve. To the women in the industry, I wish you all the best.Peace.
    Does the murder rate for TS match cisgendered women? If it does or doesn't why is disagreement with your POV deemed hatred? I don't think their should be outrage because TS are murdered. Who cares what gender a person is? The outrage should be because people are being killed. How many people of color from low income neighborhoods have been killed? How many of the TS murdered fall in that category?

Again, the outrage shouldnt be because a person who was TS was killed, it should be because a human being was killed.

I didn't say that all TS were whores. i said that life is hard for people in general and I don't make a special acknowledgement for TS women. It seems just the mere mention that they are male and different from biological females draws the term hatred here. That's factual.

There are TS that have fathered children. Are they any more/less TS than a TS who has never been with a woman? Are you going to tell me that the child was born to 2 mothers?

I'm sorry to hit a nerve. I view TS as people with the same faculties for intelligence as everyone else. I see them as capable of much more than sucking dicks for survival.

They are not a monolithic group no more than any other group is. It's not easy for most anyone. But it seems that around here you either put TS on a pedestal and say that they have no choice in their lives that their actions and choices are not theirs to make, or you hate them lol

Obviously, nobody on Earth has it as hard as TS do, so making a comparison to anyone else's suffering/hard times is out of the question lol.

SMH

Like almost everyone on Earth that has advanced in their lives, the Ts that have done so were able to do so because they sacraficed and educated themselves and did something. Sadly, that's not the majority. This isn't because Library's don't allow Trannys or because schools don't admit them. It's people's choices that determine their ultimate outcome.

If you think sucking a dick for a living is a recipe for career success, carry on. My opinion differs.

I haven't expressed a hatred for anyone. I just see things differently from the way you do. I treat people with respect and my opinion harms no one.

Last edited by newtothisphilly; 03-21-2015 at 04:02 PM.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 226/2
    Given: 163/0
    Hey man, fair response. I think I see what you are saying or at least see your point of view. You are absolutely right--murder is murder and a loss of anyones life is indeed tragic. Life is hard for everyone--we see that everyday. For me and what I have seen with many TS women, life can be even harder for them. I'll leave it at that. Peace.