Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 8/1
    Given: 1/1
    Quote Originally Posted by deuce69 View Post
    Advice taken. I remember I was going to hookup with Myasia who is a little girl, although she packs. From the conversations we had she seemed that she would be kind of girl to break me in slowly.
    MyAsia who!!!! From NY? Man, she will kill you!!!!! She does not take it easy!!!!! Don't do it! lol!! Trust me man, do not let Myasia be your first. I don't think you understand just how big her dick is.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0
    Quote Originally Posted by vidman View Post
    MyAsia who!!!! From NY? Man, she will kill you!!!!! She does not take it easy!!!!! Don't do it! lol!! Trust me man, do not let Myasia be your first. I don't think you understand just how big her dick is.
    Here she is.

http://www.blackshemale.org/somethin...emale-panties/

She does look big but she says that she is easy on first timers.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Sometimes take it easy really only applies to entry. Once they get into it they'll start working you to their liking which... well may feel awesome, but may also leave you a bit sore after.

I shall now place one more soul to rest.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 3/0
    I think u have to include this girl, Gabrielle.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by deuce69 View Post
    Here she is.

http://www.blackshemale.org/somethin...emale-panties/

She does look big but she says that she is easy on first timers.
    Hey, you don't have to show me pictures, I know who Myasia is. She is, pound for pound, the biggest girl in the game. Considering she's only about 5'3" or 5'4" 125lbs, but she has an 9 x 7 inch penis.

Suit yaself Deuce. I gave you fair warning. If you like beer cans shoved in your VIRGIN ass (MyAsia), do what you do my man. A girl will take it easy until they get it in and after they get it in, they go HAM on that ass. What would you do? The same, I'm sure.

Myasia is in the same "big dick" category as Sasha Stokes, India, Luxury, Dream, etc,etc. She's overly endowed and wouldn't be a recommended, good first time experience. But like I said, suit yaself.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Hey, you don't have to show me pictures, I know who Myasia is. She is, pound for pound, the biggest girl in the game. Considering she's only about 5'3" or 5'4" 125lbs, but she has an 9 x 7 inch penis.

Suit yaself Deuce. I gave you fair warning. If you like beer cans shoved in your VIRGIN ass (MyAsia), do what you do my man. A girl will take it easy until they get it in and after they get it in, they go HAM on that ass. What would you do? The same, I'm sure.

Myasia is in the same "big dick" category as Sasha Stokes, India, Luxury, Dream, etc,etc. She's overly endowed and wouldn't be a recommended, good first time experience. But like I said, suit yaself.
    Heard you loud and clear.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 6/5
    Given: 2/0
    Quote Originally Posted by jigglygmoney View Post
    I think u have to include this girl, Gabrielle.
    Oh Yes! I forgot about Gabrielle. I'm gona say she is longer than Sasha and Myasia. Possibly a little bit thicker.

I think Sasha should come to Detroit for a little tour of the place.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 87/6

Yes Please Do!

Dont forget about TS Jamie Croft. This girl may not have the biggest dick of all the girls but her shit is fucking huge. Not only is she about 9 inches and super thick fellas, but she is damn gorgeous!!! She is definitely one of the prettiest girls, Bio or trans, I've ever seen. Look at the legs on this girl.....AWESOME!!!!! Total package.

By the way Seachai, I think the fellas here at BTG wouldn't mind seeing her over here. Can we try to get her on the site? Afterall, she is Dominican and Norwegian. The Dominican side makes her of African decent.
    Yes I have to agree,it may not be as long as some that were mentioned but Ive seen it up close and personal and its a hefty package on a gorgeous gurl,oh and I've seen Katie's up close. that thing needs to be in a tank feedin on miceI tried catch Jordan when she was in manhattan just to see it,but missed her

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by andwar View Post
    Yes I have to agree,it may not be as long as some that were mentioned but Ive seen it up close and personal and its a hefty package on a gorgeous gurl,oh and I've seen Katie's up close. that thing needs to be in a tank feedin on miceI tried catch Jordan when she was in manhattan just to see it,but missed her

Damn Andwar, you get around I see.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 87/6
    Damn Andwar, you get around I see.
    yes I guess after I got up enough courage to go threw with my very fisrt BTG experience I've been hooked every since.aint nothing like a sexy BTG. like Pookie said in NEW JACK CITY (They just be calling me)