Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    A Grooby Photographer Princess! Ms Remy M's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 5/1
    Given: 3/0

Now This Is Some Shit

Ok, I'm a bit beyond disappointed. We have the new May Girl of the Month Brenda up and she is smoking hot! Pretty face, slim, puffy hormone tits and nipples, pretty feet, obviously functional, nice smooth shaved ass. I go and look at her set and I don't know if it's an error, change in policy, or if her first set is just that big, but there's 3 pages of this beautiful new BTG and only 1 fucking comment. Fucking disgusting! Don't say none of you have viewed it yet because when I went to her set there had already been over 1000 views and only 1 comment!?! As many times members have complained about the GOM set being too short!?! Get ya'll motherfucking ass in there and give this babe (and Tony) the props she deserves! The nerve of some people.

*Phew* Ok, I went a bit out of character there, but it is what it is. She looks a bit familiar, not sure if I spoke with her on a social network or if as someone stated she resembles someone from the pop culture, I don't keep up with celebrities, but Brenda is bound to be one!
    Attached Images Attached Images

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

All round Grooby Guy GroobySteven's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 774/127
    Given: 634/8
    I deleted my comment that she's a lying little shit who said she'd never been photographed before to dupe us into reshooting her - and it's not the first time she's done it.
    She's also known as Bianca on Yum.
    The kicker is if she'd been honest with us we'd have reshot her for this site anyway - and kept shooting her in the future. Now we know she's a liar, we'll concentrate reshoots on the girls who are good to us!

BTW - where is new Pan-D Remy?

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by seanchai View Post
    I deleted my comment that she's a lying little shit who said she'd never been photographed before to dupe us into reshooting her - and it's not the first time she's done it.
    She's also known as Bianca on Yum.
    The kicker is if she'd been honest with us we'd have reshot her for this site anyway - and kept shooting her in the future. Now we know she's a liar, we'll concentrate reshoots on the girls who are good to us!

BTW - where is new Pan-D Remy?
    ah ok, well there's one point settled. Girls need to get their shit together, this is a business. Just because they are pretty doesn't mean everything will always go their way. lol

When I saw her I immediately thought of Pan-D too, we were to have done a shoot a few weeks ago and she asked to post-pone for personal reasons. Hopefully she'll be ready soon.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 6/0
    Given: 0/0
    I personally do not comment all the time because I honestly do not feel like it. Please do not take that the wrong way, but with all the hot honey's on this site, Im going to sound repetitive.

How many times can I say "i'de hit that" or "she is hot" or "wow"...etc.

But I do see your point.

;^)

*edit*

I do vote though! I think that is a good guage of how people are reacting to the models.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by johnmagnum View Post
    I personally do not comment all the time because I honestly do not feel like it. Please do not take that the wrong way, but with all the hot honey's on this site, Im going to sound repetitive.

How many times can I say "i'de hit that" or "she is hot" or "wow"...etc.

But I do see your point.

;^)

*edit*

I do vote though! I think that is a good guage of how people are reacting to the models.
    I feel what you are saying too. I rarely comment on models myself but always vote and always read the members comments. Just seeing this hot girl and lil comments, when a few individuals always want to complain in the comment section about the size of the GOM set really irked me.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 3/0
    I always wondered what GOM meant? so what does it stand for?

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Quote Originally Posted by kasseen View Post
    I always wondered what GOM meant? so what does it stand for?
    Girl of the Month

Hope is to remind the world that fairness, justice, and freedom are more than words, they are perspectives!

jrfranke
    this girl is smoking, I can't belive that a little change in hair and she looked totally different, I went to yum and put the pics up side by side, and it look like to different girls, the belly button ring was how I was able to tell, sucks she lied, no reason to do that especially for a hot looking girl like that.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Logic doesn't always factor into the way a person thinks.

A BTG Photographer - The Duke of Atlanta DirtySouth's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Yeah, I shot her for YUM back about two years ago. I'm not surprised that these trannies run up and down the east coast lying about shooting. I tell them if they dont, they will get more shoots. Most of them are living on a wing and a prayer anyway so lying to one of us just so they can get a couple of dollars makes total sense to them.

Damn shame. TS like that make a bad name for the others trying to be serious about their craft.