Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Omfg!!!!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 87/6
    Given: 0/0
    Quote Originally Posted by raheme View Post
    Why do bammas stay catchin feelings for ...u know.
    They about that bread. So they only fuck with white dudes, black dudes betta get that paper up.
    Fuck all this hurt locker nonsense y'all talking.
    Find y'all a black or white ts chick that want you niggas money lol, you shouldn't have to beg someone to take ya money.
    Your point is definelty valid,but what tickles me about her is, back when she didnt have her paper up. and augmentation done and clearly no sense of style,and was wearing that high school janitors mop on her head she wasn't so particular about what race her clients were.I had this one BTG that I set up a session wit over the phone.not gonna go left and put her on blast, cause she's on this site. I guess she couldn't tell I wasn't white and gave me her adress I knock on the door,her apartment looked like a messy tool shed I'm lookin at roaches sky diving off the ceiling trying to leave wit me told me the same thing (I dont date Black Men) ,I was like okay no problem cause I woulda had to poured gasoline oevr my brand new outfit and throw a match on it B4 I get in my car and definetly not going back to my house .But Back to your point.In The New York area,there are at least 100 plus Tg's on eros alone.then you have BP, Criagslist aka Feds List 7 days a week.so when I hear (I dont date black men) come out they mouth, I hang up and find someone else that is to my liking.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1/0
    i dnt really care just have money that goes to anyone ..and mostly i dont date blk guys cause most of them are tops and we all know how i get dwn so it is what it is... Men also kill me who go on how girls live but yet dont wanna pay for a hotel roaming around with 80 bucks n the pocket the legendary number.. Me personally if u dnt feel comfortable in a girl residence get a room... My hotels r in chealse ny when im n ny.. So when i spend a great amount hotel n men offer me dump money it has nothing to do with the race... Its there rates... my opinon

OWNER OF "THE CREAMTEAM"
    www.sashastrokesxxx.com

Twitter:sashastrokes

Youtube: sashastrokestv

IMLIVE WEBSHOWS WITH SASHA STROKES
    http://imlive.com/vippath.asp?hnumber=749813

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 10/3
    Given: 4/0
    Quote Originally Posted by Sasha View Post
    i dnt really care just have money that goes to anyone ..and mostly i dont date blk guys cause most of them are tops and we all know how i get dwn so it is what it is... Men also kill me who go on how girls live but yet dont wanna pay for a hotel roaming around with 80 bucks n the pocket the legendary number.. Me personally if u dnt feel comfortable in a girl residence get a room... My hotels r in chealse ny when im n ny.. So when i spend a great amount hotel n men offer me dump money it has nothing to do with the race... Its there rates... my opinon
    A room....?

To hell with that. She can either fuck me in my car or on top of it. Then when she's ready to bust. I tell her pull out pull the condom off. And say when cuz Indy needs his damn vitamins.

No fees no fuss. I bend over, she bust......That's pure harmony!

F.Y.I. a prostitute will fuck someone they're not attracted to for capital gain.
    So if she's with me.....well she's obviously no longer on the clock.

A Grooby Photographer Princess! Ms Remy M's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 5/1
    Given: 3/0
    Quote Originally Posted by Indy24 View Post
    A room....?

To hell with that. She can either fuck me in my car or on top of it. Then when she's ready to bust. I tell her pull out pull the condom off. And say when cuz Indy needs his damn vitamins.

No fees no fuss. I bend over, she bust......That's pure harmony!

F.Y.I. a prostitute will fuck someone they're not attracted to for capital gain.
    So if she's with me.....well she's obviously no longer on the clock.

Eww lol It's always about the fluids with you isn't it lol Play safe

----------------
    Now playing: Atreyu - Atreyu - This Flesh a Tomb
    via FoxyTunes

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by Sasha View Post
    Sasha I believe that everybody is at the very least in this forum is entitled to their opinion.but regardless to wether a brother doesn"t want come out his pocket for a hotel room,has nothing to do with how you keep your own place,they will save up for some type of augementation, but cant buy a second hand furniture and bedroom set.and some be in the club wit designer lables on and you go back to their place and it looks like a crime scene,But they claim in their ad how safe the area is, and how clean and comfortable their place is.Im just saying,some have their priorities F'd up.And for that reason I make it my business to get my own hotel room.like I said b4 in NYC eros has at least 100 plus TG's from Sunday to Sunday,as well as BP,and Craigslist aka Feds list.So It's on to the next.And on another note I haven't had the pleasure of meeting you,or really don't know anything about skills,I see that your a very attractive though.If your ever Interested In seeing a Dom Top please look me up.

All round Grooby Guy GroobySteven's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 774/127
    Given: 634/8
    Quote Originally Posted by andwar View Post
    they will save up for some type of augementation, but cant buy a second hand furniture and bedroom set.and some be in the club wit designer lables on and you go back to their place and it looks like a crime scene,

It's amazing how often I see this, a girl walking around with Vuitton bags but her cellphone bill is overdue.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 8/1
    Given: 1/1
    Quote Originally Posted by seanchai View Post
    It's amazing how often I see this, a girl walking around with Vuitton bags but her cellphone bill is overdue.

OKAY!!!!!!!!! Better yet, a girl always talking trash about broke guys with no money, but they are broke and busted as hell! Now isn't that the pot calling the kettle black!!!!! or for those of you who consider that pot/kettle cliche a racist remark........Isn't that the lake calling the river wet!!

All round Grooby Guy GroobySteven's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 774/127
    Given: 634/8
    Quote Originally Posted by vidman View Post
    OKAY!!!!!!!!! Better yet, a girl always talking trash about broke guys with no money, but they are broke and busted as hell! Now isn't that the pot calling the kettle black!!!!! or for those of you who consider that pot/kettle cliche a racist remark........Isn't that the lake calling the river wet!!
    "Tar them all with the same brush!"
    To use another non-racist remark that would annoy an ill-informed, politically correct individual!

A Grooby Photographer Princess! Ms Remy M's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 5/1
    Given: 3/0
    lol Get this, just had a BTG text me at 4am!!!! To her credit she is in LA so it wasn't so late for her obviously, but that is a pet peeve of mine. Anywho, she text me at 4am asking for me to send her $400 so she can get her implants and she'll fly out and film for me (the same week from having surgery, yeah right) and pay me back with my money lol What do I look like a Sugar Momma?!? Never mind all the studios and clients she could ever need are right there in the city of angels... People have to learn to prioritize, hell I don't get half the stuff I would like to have, because more important things like bills have to come first and foremost, there's always next month to get what I want for myself.

----------------
    Now playing: Arctic Monkeys - Arctic Monkeys - You Probably Couldn't See for the Lights But You Were Staring ...
    via FoxyTunes

Thumbs Up/Down
    I see it all the time at the clubs I frequent on ocassion.And like Vidman was saying some are very loud and quick to brag about what they got on,their main topic of discussion is to degrade the other BTG's in the club,A couple years ago a certain model on this site that I really couldn't wait for an opprotunity to meet, did a YouTube video straight disrespecting men, and how broke they were. So I ran across her ad about her spacious comfortable safe apartment, an Immediately make the the call, and get the directions.when she gave me side of the Bourough she claimed to live,which is a upscale area.an the exact adress, my GPS told me( Im tellin you this is the hood) But I go anyway, cause she's one of my favs on this site.her place was empty and filthy and smelt like poodle poop.and he had on his own lil custom made coatI left very disapointed in her performance even texted her when I got home and told her,she apologized and said she would make it up to me next time.