Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 21/13
    Given: 0/0

Angry

Didn't this start off about a hateful attack on that poor girl in McDs???

(ok, admittedly, the diversionary video of that trans-hating blue-eyed man in the car, who, by the way, reminded me of a swarm of locusts with hair-weave, was somewhat entertaining in its willful ignorance)

But, back to the hateful attack...

Some may wish - nay, even demand - to know of the "back-story" before passing judgment...

As a blue-eyed-devil who is attracted to mischief - particularly when it involves holding a mirror up to people so that they may enjoy their true nature - I am tempted to respond to this rush-from-judgement with the following:

I saw a video of a man called Rodney beaten the fuck up by 4 cops with batons... it looked real nasty and vile.... but errrrrrrrrr, I'd really like to know the "back-story" before I make up my mind about it

I read about the Atlantic Ocean being LITTERED with the skeletons of thousands and thousands of West Africans who were forcibly taken from their homeland to the Americas.... it sounded real nasty and vile... but errrrrr, I'd really like to know the "back-story" before I make up my mind about it

BACK-STORY

SCHMACK-STORY

WHO'S STORY??????

Guess what?.... You're not going to know the back-story, you're never going to know the back-story, far less the front-story................................ because you weren't there.... Kind of a little conundrum that, eh?

In other words, you're going to have to make up your own mind lol

(And, by the way, NOT making up your mind.... IS making up your mind... It's the same thing..... sorry about that reality lol)

Sometimes, even if it means compromising your darling little non-judgemental liberal halo, you have to make a judgement... But before you fret over soiling your rather perfect liberal sentimental human track record of never being judgemental, consider this: NOT passing judgement IS passing judgement... It's the same thing, just from a different angle/dimension.... In old fashioned terms you have to pick a side.

As a little guide to those who may lack my fortitude in this matter, I would like to add this, as a kind of general guideline: IF SOMETHING LOOKS NASTY AND VILE?....... it generally is.

OOOOOH! Am I generalizing???? So sue me; I know myself to be good enough to judge... aren't you?

As for the 2 monstrosities that beat that poor girl down again and again and again, before attacking the old angel who stepped in toward the end, they are truly pathetic individuals, and one hopes they will live out their lives without bearing fruit.

(If for some bizarre reason a self-loathing bourgeois lawyer gets those 2 kunts off of a "hate" crime on some poxy technicality, then I hope he or she will have to pick up the slack of such an appalling injustice at some point in the future... Again, as a blue-eyed-devil, I would be tempted to state what many people, of all colors, suspect: that to be charged with a "hate-crime" you have to be categorized as "white")

As for the employees who clearly considered the whole spectacle some kinda entertainment, they are at best cowards... at best.

While the poor girl was having a seizure, one of the staff is heard to repeat several times, in amused tones "Shit, she's having a seizure on my floor, yo!".... That the kunt could express these words so jovially in the direct face of such dramatic, and potentially tragic and murderous circumstances fills me with the urge to shit bile in his mouth.... (Ooooh, am I being judgemental again?)

In the face of such drama, one shows ones true nature... even if it is one of hesitation and inaction.... If you are like me, you will find it rather tragic when people use their life to make and become a parody of themselves, of the way "they" are meant to "be" in the eyes of "others".

"SHEEEET... SHE'S HAVING A SEIZURE ON MY FLOOR, YO!"

To finish, I'm gonna return to the trans-hating man in the car with the funny eyes and hair: he said something about the DEFINITION of a Woman being someone who was born with a VAGINA between their legs...

I would like to IMPROVE on that charmingly child-like and one-dimensional definition.... How about this: a Woman is someone who SHOULD'VE been born with a vagina between their legs.

I think it's not a bad definition?

SHAUN

"When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do" WILLIAM BLAKE

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 8/1
    Given: 1/1
    Quote Originally Posted by da_kid View Post
    I don't know you, and I don't want to, but this way of thinking is one of the major problems we have. You act as if people of other races aren't out here doing stupid shit. Why does every "Black" person feel the need to try to explain the actions of the dumb and ignorant just to appease white folks for fear of being labeled and lumped with them?

Who the hell cares? In no way am I condoning this nonsense, but I'm not buying into the propaganda that people such as this have caused Blacks to be where they are, because we were in an awful situation before societal and economic conditions paved the way for this attitude amongst niggas to be prevalent today. That's Black folks problem, always looking for validation from other people as if their opinion matters or will change because you got a few good niggras out here. Man please. Black folks need to stop looking for validation from white folks. But let people like you tell it, it's only niggas doing stupid shit. It's only niggas that's homophobic, despite many news articles to the contrary. Instead of "explaining" the ills of the stupid, how about disowning them non-productive niggas, not for the sake of changing other races' (specifically, white folks) opinion but for the sake of OUR community. Because that's what white folks do. They don't claim none of that shit. But every nigga feels the need to be a spokesman for all Blacks, just because they're concerned with how white folks think. And that way of thinking is just as damning as the attitude of a FEW niggas whom even WE assume make up the majority. That's a damn shame.

Look dude. Before you make an idiot out of yourself anymore than you already have, let me just let you know a few things about how I feel about these kinda topics and about brainless people like you who think that blacks should accept being silly because of our history. Europeans have not continued to be barbaric cavemen have they? At one point in history, they were. Then why should blacks continue to be ignorant niggas? Answer that for me. Maybe our past has pushed us into a somewhat obscure path. Does that mean we have to remain in that path? When does moral obligation kick in? At what point does self-pride take hold? It has nothing to do with trying to impress white folks fool! It has everything to do with trying to impress yourself! We need to take pride in who we are and who our forefathers were.

First, I could care less about how a white person feels about me. I carry myself in such a manner that not only demands respect but commands it. Afterall, what's the first excuse we use when we have a job interview competeing with 3 whites and we don't get the job....."I didn't get it because I was black." Yep, that's the first thing that comes out of our mouths.

Second, I get tired of that lame ass BS about "the road was paved for us to act the way we act." BULLSHIT!!!!! We aren't the only group of people that have been enslaved and in captivity. The Irish were almost eliminated. They make up a very small composition of this population just like Blacks. We were enslaved nearly 400 years ago. How long is it going to take for us to realize that we can't keep using that as an excuse to be ignorant and foolish!!!

Third, I never said that we harvest the only bad apples. There are bad apples in every race. I've seen stupid white people. I've seen stupid hispanics. I even know some Jewish people who have been behind bars a few times for crimes short of "white collar." There are a few bad apples in every bunch. But again sir, I'm not worried about the white bad apples or the hispanic bad apples. My only concern is MY PEOPLE!!!!

Look, the media goes out of it's way to defile us and put us in a bad light all around the world. We are the scum of the earth to the rest of the world. When Asians send their young children to this country for an education, the last thing they tell their kids is "don't interact with the black poeple." "You can date a white man, a hispanic man, whomever.....just don't date a black man." If you don't believe me, befriend an Asian person one day and get comfortable enough to have this discussion with him/her. They will definitely tell you that this is a typical conversation in an Asian household before the children set out to further their education in America. Why is that? I'll let you answer that one sir.

I am 1000% with my people. But I refuse to give my people excuses for being ignorant asses because they refuse to exemplify class and upstanding behavior. Why is it that 2 black men can't walk down a black neighborhood street, holding hands and not be harrassed by the neighbors? Why is that 2 white guys can walk down their street and no one harrasses them at all? Why is it that Black on Black crime is the highest amongst same race crimes. Is it that we hate each other? If we feel so oppressed by the white man and he is the reason why things are so terrible, why don't we take some crime to him? Yeah, instead of taking it out on each other (black on black), let's go take it out on the whites (black on white). Yeah right!!! Why is it that we only make up 13% of this population, but make up 85% of the incarcerated population? I don't care who and what you blame sir, but you can't possibly tell me that any amount of tampering with numbers, justifications and pointing fingers will give you such an obscure percentage. 13% of population but 85% incarcaration? Come on man. Keep it real. Why is it that we have to read about a young black MTF transsexual getting murdered by 3 black men out of hatred? Not saying you don't hear this in the white community, but not as often as our community. Again, we only make up 13% of this entire US population, so there is no reason why we should be leading the other 87% of this US population in crime. Stop blaming it on what the white man did to us 400 years ago. At some point, you have to make a conscious effort and decision to overcome those that have oppressed you. You have to make a decision that my history and dark past is not going to be my future. Anyone can flunk a test and make an excuse for why they flunk. It's not so easy to truly prepare for that test the way you knew you were supposed to prepare for it. We, as black people, need to take a good long look in the mirror before we go pointing fingers at others. If your argument is true, sir, then what you're saying is that there shouldn't be any successful black people in this country because we are all decendants of slaves. And since all the slaves were subjected to the abuses that came with the slaves of that time period, then we should all be suffering the same fate right now. Or perhaps you're saying that only light skinned blacks should be doing well because the light skinned slaves were the ones who received preferrential treatment. Well sir, I'm about as dark as they come and I'm a successful black man. Degreed, well employed and well compensated. I never sat back on my hunches and said, "well I think I'm going to be an ignorant low life because the white people made me this way." No! I got up and refused to be just another statistic of what my fate was supposed to be. It's pitiful how a Black man says the things I just said and other Blacks look down on me or think I'm talking down to other Blacks. I suppose you don't like Bill Cosby either right? lol!!!! Typical excuse finding, finger pointing, lazy brutha.

All round Grooby Guy GroobySteven's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 774/127
    Given: 634/8
    A hell of a post, Vidman!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Vidman I couldn't agree more.

So on point

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by vidman View Post
    I was actually following her until towards the end of the video when she started talking about "trannies came up to me and asked me to cut their dick off and I tell them nawl, I don't get into that." LMAO!!!! What the fuck is she talking about!!! If she hates trannies so much, why would any transsexual come to her and ask her for anything? LOL!!!! She feels that she was a white woman in another life? What the hell? I think this girl is mad because the transsexuals on the stroll get more tricks than she does. She is totally speaking out of malice. DISREGARD!!! But I must agree with her though on the biological concept of the definition of a wombmyn (tehehe). She did say that a woman is born with a vagina. She should have added that a biolgical woman is also born with fallopian tubes, uterus, cervix and eggs. A biolgical man is never born with these attributes. So I must agree with her and her biological assessment of a woman. But.........hence the term biological woman. This is why we make the distinction. We say transwoman and we say biowoman...at least I do. Mentally, socially, mannerism-wise...yes, a man can definitely be a woman. Biologically, no. Even after a sexual reassignment surgery, a man still cant be a woman. When that day comes when a surgeon can drop a set of functional female reproductive organs and some eggs that may have been held in cryostasis until ready to be used, then I may change my feelings about this.

I'm tempted to make a response video about sex and gender and blah blah blah.

Being a man and being a woman has absolutely nothing to do with a dress. It's all culture and it's idea of what is male and what is female.and I think when you are in sutiations where gender is constantly defined, people try to redefine it. Sorta like your parents telling you not to play with fire and there you go again with your torches. haha.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by seanchai View Post
    A hell of a post, Vidman!
    Thanks Seanchai. Just sick of the BS excuses and justifications.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by kittymatthews View Post
    Vidman I couldn't agree more.

So on point
    Oh trust me Kitty, when I say I understand what you got through, I'm not just saying it to get on your good side. I honestly understand what you mean when you say you don't date guys of a certain race. There may be a few individuals that are the exception, but as a whole, we have a lot of work to do as a race of people.

Thanks Kitty.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by kittymatthews View Post
    I'm tempted to make a response video about sex and gender and blah blah blah.

Being a man and being a woman has absolutely nothing to do with a dress. It's all culture and it's idea of what is male and what is female.and I think when you are in sutiations where gender is constantly defined, people try to redefine it. Sorta like your parents telling you not to play with fire and there you go again with your torches. haha.
    I agree Kittly, and it also has to a lot to do with understanding. For those people who are homophobic or just plain refuse to attempt to be educated, they will never understand the concept of a transgendered MTF or FTM. So to these people, it's all just "GAY" shit. But to those who have seriously opened their minds to new ideas and possibilities, the opportunity for understanding is more likely.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Well let me correct you, i'd date a black guy, but honestly A. I dont get along with most black men and B. black men always put me under more pressure and make me feel uncomfortable for Xreason or another. Guys of other races dont really put me under as much stress. And on top of that, i feel as though black men are constantly trying to convince everyone around them that they are men. IT's this whole masculinity complex that jus.t.. .ugh. That's why i find it so easy/funny to poke at because it's so silly. If you know your'e a man be a man, you dont need my validation or some jealous bitches validation. lol.

And i personally feel black men care more about me dating black men than I care about dating black men. I"m not saying they dont exist, btu finding a black guy who thinks the way I think and feels the way I feel about my race and about my approach in life is very hard. With white guys, i just find that a hell of a lot quicker. But that doesn't mean i'm not interested in dating black guys. It's just hard to find one i get a long with. I mean look at what happens to me on this forum. I dont ever have conversations like these with white men.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Well, I feel that it would benefit you and the guy you're getting to know when you have these conversations with him. In a way, you're educating him or maybe correcting a wrong perception that he may have had prior to the conversation. So don't shy away from the dialogue with us, just be a little more patient. You also have to be smart enough to know the difference between the guy who is really interested in knowing more about who you are and the guy who is just trying to get a rouse out of you. Most of the guys on here know that they push your buttons so they continue to chip away at you knowing that they will eventually get a negative response from you. I think you referred to Indy in a previous post as a nasty ass bottom or something of that sort? Don't go there with people Kitty. It only makes you a bigger target. Don't stoop to levels beneath you. Always be a true lady and take the higher ground. Not saying that Indy is low. Not saying that at all. I happen to think that Indy is quite intelligent and makes valid points. I'm just saying in general, don't stoop to levels that force you to draw negative attention towards yourself.

One reason that the white guys you date never have to prove their manhood is because white men aren't judged and criticized in their communities as intensely as black men are. Our community has yet to accept difference as individuality. If you don't look and act like the majority, then you're an outcast, open to scrutiny, ostracisms and sometimes violence. Whites are far more open to diversity and individuality than we are. As I said in my grandstand post, two black men can't walk down the street holding hands in a black community. They can in the white community though. Sad but true. This is the reason that the "down low" epidemic is so prevalent in our community because we can't let our neighbors know that we are attracted to someone of the same sex. Hence, the reason why black men have to "prove thier masculinity" all the time. Hence, the reason black men feel the need to carry pseudo-relationships with biological women knowing that their true attraction lies with men.