Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Battlefield 3

The West Coast BTG Informant
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 46/2
    Given: 23/2

Cool Battlefield 3

Just got my early copy...Awesome game so far. Anyone on PS3 want to squad up add me PSN: kilakali.
    Attached Images Attached Images

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 10/3
    Given: 4/0
    Hmm....It does look impressive, IGN gave it a 9. But I'm kind of behind on games as it is. Just ended Gears 3 on 360 now I'm playing God of War Origins when my son isn't killing me in Madden. And with Uncharted coming next week and Batman Arkham City last week, game like this one will have to sit on the back burner.

Then there's also Modern Warfare in 2 weeks....Huh now yall know why I don't pay for sex, all my money goes to software.

All round Grooby Guy GroobySteven's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 774/127
    Given: 634/8
    I played the beta for BF3 on PC and really enjoyed it - the size of the maps opens up a whole new gameplay.

Looking foward to Call Of Duty also.

A Grooby Photographer Princess! Ms Remy M's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 5/1
    Given: 3/0
    I was playing the 360 BF3 beta and love it, have always been a fan, and will be grabbing a copy tomorrow. Putting in time on Rocksmith for now, but I don't think I will rush out to grab CoD MW 3 without a zombie mode there isn't going to be much interest for me aside from the single player campaign.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 61/0
    Given: 33/2
    I'm definitely going to cop that tomorrow. I've always been a fan of the BF series.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms Remy M View Post
    I was playing the 360 BF3 beta and love it, have always been a fan, and will be grabbing a copy tomorrow. Putting in time on Rocksmith for now, but I don't think I will rush out to grab CoD MW 3 without a zombie mode there isn't going to be much interest for me aside from the single player campaign.
    I'm interested in rocksmith , how's the gameplay? and is there any lag?

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by kilakali View Post
    Just got my early copy...Awesome game so far. Anyone on PS3 want to squad up add me PSN: kilakali.

hey kali, does the single player campaign really let down compared to the multiplayer?..alot of the video reviews online are saying you dont have access to the same amounts of vehicles, building damage is limited..etc.. what have you experienced so far comparing single campaign to multiplayer?

A Grooby Photographer Princess! Ms Remy M's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 5/1
    Given: 3/0
    Quote Originally Posted by sticky View Post
    I'm interested in rocksmith , how's the gameplay? and is there any lag?
    I love RockSmith. Can you guess what my favorite song on it is? Don't buy it if you are expecting a Rock Band experience. This is more teaching aide for learning the guitar than a video game. Always having aspirations on learning the guitar and only limited time with the Bass, I'm finding it very awesome. If you seen Sheeba and Cane first hardcore shoot that's my guitar she is posing with. I do have extensive time with the drums, piano, and just about any percussion instrument, even bells having served as an alter *cough* boy during my Catholic days long ago.

----------------
    Now playing: Pixies - Where is my Mind
    via FoxyTunes
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thumbs Up/Down
    Anyone here play FIFA 12... PM me your psn id if anyones interested in playing some matches.

The West Coast BTG Informant
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 46/2
    Given: 23/2
    Quote Originally Posted by Indy24 View Post
    Hmm....It does look impressive, IGN gave it a 9. But I'm kind of behind on games as it is. Just ended Gears 3 on 360 now I'm playing God of War Origins when my son isn't killing me in Madden. And with Uncharted coming next week and Batman Arkham City last week, game like this one will have to sit on the back burner.

Then there's also Modern Warfare in 2 weeks....Huh now yall know why I don't pay for sex, all my money goes to software.
    I have been playing UC3 for like a week now its ok 2 was better as far as SP. I got bored with SP and hopped on MP which is much better on 3 as compared to UC2. I can't wait to get MW3 this tuesday i am anxious to see what new perks and killstreaks are going to be in this installment.

Quote Originally Posted by ebonyguy_in_dc View Post
    hey kali, does the single player campaign really let down compared to the multiplayer?..alot of the video reviews online are saying you dont have access to the same amounts of vehicles, building damage is limited..etc.. what have you experienced so far comparing single campaign to multiplayer?
    This is my first time playing a BF game. The SP is mediocore at best I got bored after the first few levels and went straight to MP. The only vehicle if you can say that mission I did before I quit was the jet mission (which was boring compared to MW2 AC-130 mission). Also i never destroyed any buildings except for the kill the sniper mission.

I love the MP it has deep learning curve especially with the copters, and jets. You can practically blow up most of the buildings and shacks on all the maps (fun way to kill campers). In all MP destroys SP on all counts...