Page 54 of 79 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0
    There was actually an episode of The Cleveland Show where they made that reference. That's why I made it. I found it hilarious.

I'm sorry to hear about that. You'd think with all the information going around people would be smarter than to do things like drink and drive but... unfortunately stupidity wins at the end of the day...

By the way BM wanted you to message her on Yahoo.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    I shall now place one more soul to rest.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 8/1
    Given: 1/1
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms Remy M View Post
    Why can you not stand him? I think his portrayal of a gay black man is spot on and well done. I like the character and I like that he is flamboyant (butch queen) whilst still be strong and standing up for himself and others. I think any straight man playing a gay character this well is a very good actor indeed. He is also an award winning playwright, this young black man has some good stuff going for himself.

I agree that Jessica is the hottest person on the show, I love my fair skin girls! lol

----------------
    Now playing: Atreyu - Atreyu - Bleeding Mascara
    via FoxyTunes
    He sucks!!!! She's hot!!! ...and to you Remy. lol

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 8/1
    Given: 1/1
    I have only seen sporadic episodes, though I have this complete season, I've abstained from watching it, until I can get caught up with all the previous seasons.

----------------
    Now playing: The Prodigy - Breathe
    via FoxyTunes

You've gotta start watching Entourage! It's a very good series! You just don't know what you're missing!! You can have Hung. I'll pass on that shit.

A Grooby Photographer Princess! Ms Remy M's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 5/1
    Given: 3/0
    Quote Originally Posted by CosmicTraveler View Post
    There was actually an episode of The Cleveland Show where they made that reference. That's why I made it. I found it hilarious.

I'm sorry to hear about that. You'd think with all the information going around people would be smarter than to do things like drink and drive but... unfortunately stupidity wins at the end of the day...

By the way BM wanted you to message her on Yahoo.
    Thanks for the kind words.

People always feel like they are ok to drive, or that they live close and can make it home. I spent a few years as a taxi driver, so I was always more than happy to get someone home safely even if they didn't have enough for the trip. However; having riders puking in the back was so not cool. I kept throw up bags in the back of the front seats, so that customers could at least try to keep things from spiraling into a complete catastrophe.

----------------
    Now playing: Arctic Monkeys - From the Ritz to the Rubble
    via FoxyTunes

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by vidman View Post
    You've gotta start watching Entourage! It's a very good series! You just don't know what you're missing!! You can have Hung. I'll pass on that shit.
    Oh I know, I've seen enough episodes to know I will enjoy the show a lot, I just want to really appreciate it from beginning to end.

lol I kind of like Hung, well, I like the actor, the show has had to grow on me because it isn't that great I'll admit.

I'm still trying to find a good copy of the latest episode of Weeds. As much as I like Weeds, the characters make some of the dumbest decisions ever, after all they have been through, there has been little growth. They are still making the same mistakes that was made in seasons 1-2. If anything, it shows just how dumb criminals can be, and I find myself getting tired of all the "get out of jail/trouble free" cards they keep acquiring.

----------------
    Now playing: Audioslave - Like a Stone
    via FoxyTunes

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks for the kind words.

People always feel like they are ok to drive, or that they live close and can make it home. I spent a few years as a taxi driver, so I was always more than happy to get someone home safely even if they didn't have enough for the trip. However; having riders puking in the back was so not cool. I kept throw up bags in the back of the front seats, so that customers could at least try to keep things from spiraling into a complete catastrophe.

----------------
    Now playing: Arctic Monkeys - From the Ritz to the Rubble
    via FoxyTunes
    A taxi driver? You're kind of a jack of all trades aren't you? Or a Jill... as is the case... >_> Wouldn't wanna be accused of questioning someones femininity yet again...

Thumbs Up/Down
    A taxi driver? You're kind of a jack of all trades aren't you? Or a Jill... as is the case... >_> Wouldn't wanna be accused of questioning someones femininity yet again...
    Yep, I'm a gal that has worn a many different hats. It's helped me appreciate life and become more of a well rounded *wags ass* person. As always, I enjoyed it because I didn't have a boss or strict schedule to stick to, just me, the road and my customers. Hell, I didn't even have to rely on the radio, just slide over to Naval Station Norfolk and give each of the sailors my cards, and they'll be calling me direct from then forward. Up until about a year or two ago, I'd still get the random call from someone with my card that wanted to know if I was still driving. I always took my customers the most direct route, would let them have their cigarettes (kept febreeze so cab didn't stink), and would have some awesome jams to listen to en route. Well, awesome so long as you liked rock and/or reggae.

I once took a sailor from Norfolk airport to Cincinnati in the cab, my longest trip, 11 hours each way. Biggest tip I ever got, a little over $100.

----------------
    Now playing: Bob Marley and the Wailers - Three Little Birds
    via FoxyTunes

Thumbs Up/Down
    I could use more experience myself. Most of my time has been spent inside, deciphering things without actually experiencing them. Of course... I can't drive so that's gonna put a bit of a damper on any plans to travel and learn. >_>; Come to think of it I've been in New York damn near all my life... urgh... - _-

Thumbs Up/Down
    I could use more experience myself. Most of my time has been spent inside, deciphering things without actually experiencing them. Of course... I can't drive so that's gonna put a bit of a damper on any plans to travel and learn. >_>; Come to think of it I've been in New York damn near all my life... urgh... - _-

Wow, I'm always surprised when I speak with someone who has done little to no traveling. I'm a girl who thoroughly loves road trips! I'm a bit lucky being a military brat, I've had a lot of experience being exposed to different countries and cultures and being able to see life from a different perspective. It's never too late to take a journey outside of your comfort zone, and doesn't have to necessarily be anywhere overly far. Most of the time the destination is relevant, and all the fun and experience is had in the journey.

----------------
    Now playing: Dethklok - Go Forth And Die
    via FoxyTunes

Thumbs Up/Down
    I've been to other states on trips here and there, but that was largely in part when I was a kid. Since becoming a teenager I've barely gone anywhere and when I did go somewhere I usually hated it. Probably because I was going with people who were of no real interest to me. ( strangers and family I barely know ) One of these days I'd like to actually go somewhere with people I know I can enjoy a trip with.

BTW, what happened to Amber? I went to go drop her a line and it looks like she's done here. >_>