Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0
    Quote Originally Posted by vidman View Post
    Here here Indy! I totally agree. Indy, look at her hands! Her fingers are so feminine and pretty.

Wow are u serious? Naa im just one of the many of the Beautiful Ts in the BTG Community. But im very flattered that u both think of me that way.
    Attached Images Attached Images

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

<3 xoxo.. TsBrooklynMattel <3

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 8/1
    Given: 1/1
    Quote Originally Posted by TsBrooklynMattel View Post
    Wow are u serious? Naa im just one of the many of the Beautiful Ts in the BTG Community. But im very flattered that u both think of me that way.

I sure wish I was that ice cube right about now. Shit!

Thumbs Up/Down
    wow u have cute boobs make sure u keep'em perky

MZ.TEA

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by ladylong22 View Post
    And where have you been young lady!!!!! (pulls out his belt)

Thumbs Up/Down
    they huneebee yeah pushups actually help. && Victoria Secrets.

<3 xoxo.. TsBrooklynMattel <3

Thumbs Up/Down

Reply to BORED AND POSTING SUM NEW PIX by Brooklyn Mattel

Brooklyn, I know we haven't talk, chat, or send messages or comments since August. But I want to know, that if I did anything to you or said something to you that turn you off, I sorry please forgive me. I know we both are busy. You work for Randum Dolls, you work for Black Tgirls.com, and you are working on getting started on a website of your own. As for myself, I'm just a college student taking online courses who is working hard in making my life better than it is now. Hoping and wishing that I can found a job or start a new career. I'm a working class citizen who is not working! Yes, I have my own problems to deal with too. But I can't give up, I will never give up! And I will never give up on you too, Brooklyn. I doesn't matter what type of business you do you will always have my support. And believe me or not, right now you need a true friend by your side, your children's side. I don't know if I will hear from you again, If I don't then it was nice knowing you, I will always love you, and support you. If I do hear from you again, then that will be great! We can work on making our friendship level more better and find a way to be in touch out from our busy life. You can also send me messages on Facebook or post a comment on my Facebook wall. Please remember me as a good, kindhearted man. The pictures you see of me on black tgirls forum, facebook, adultspace, and myspace.com are real pictures of me. Thank you Brooklyn Mattel for being a friend to me online, Larry Clegg A.K.A Junebud2011 of Black Tgirl Forum

Thumbs Up/Down

REPLY to Ladylong22 from Junebud2011

WHY DO SOME MEN TREAT T-GIRLS LIKE TRASH THEY JUST THROW US AWAY WEN THERE THRU

TS Ladylong22, I was raised around women. and trust me some men treat real women like trash too, trans-women welcome to the real life of a real woman (women born as female). Men has always look down on women, using women as sex objects and kicking them to the side or throw them away after they use the woman. But the good news about this is not all men like that. It's only a few good men in this world. Sadly they end up with the wrong type of woman. Don't worry, Lady Long you will found a good person one-day. JUST DON'T GIVE UP!

A Grooby Photographer Princess! Ms Remy M's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 5/1
    Given: 3/0
    lol You might want to proof-read your post before submitting. It's riddled with grammatical errors and looks like one long wall of words. Sorry, I couldn't help myself. You don't have to type better by any means. However; it would make things a lot easier to read though.

----------------
    Now playing: Deftones - anniversary of an uninteresting event
    via FoxyTunes

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms Remy M View Post
    lol You might want to proof-read your post before submitting. It's riddled with grammatical errors and looks like one long wall of words. Sorry, I couldn't help myself. You don't have to type better by any means. However; it would make things a lot easier to read though.

----------------
    Now playing: Deftones - anniversary of an uninteresting event
    via FoxyTunes
    Stop picking!!!

A Grooby Photographer Princess! Ms Remy M's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 5/1
    Given: 3/0
    Quote Originally Posted by vidman View Post
    Stop picking!!!
    I know, I know. I really didn't intend to be mean Junebud2011, just that I found myself keeping place with all the lines of text by using my finger. lol Just Kidding. See, it's all fun and games.

----------------
    Now playing: Deftones - Bored
    via FoxyTunes