Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 8/1
    Given: 1/1
    Quote Originally Posted by jigglygmoney View Post
    Ok bro. its all good. But u see my point. There are dudes that allow this treatment from some girls. And they keep coming back for more. the more dirty the girl treats them, the more they keep being nice to her. Dont wanna do or say anything to piss her off cause she has a big cock. LOL Please!!
    Definitely feel ya on that J. Money. I recently had a big falling out with one of the baddest chics on this site. I'll PM you about it.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms Remy M View Post
    I have to agree, while I don't know her personally, during my brief stint on HA, she amongst the many was one that I befriended and spoke with, usually in PM's. She always came across as a very cool person, though again, I admit I've never met her in person or spoken with her at length over the phone.

----------------
    Now playing: Puscifer - Indigo Children
    via FoxyTunes
    well if you get a chance shes badass...Realest bitch I know...also an AMAZING cook.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!