Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 10/3
    Given: 4/0
    Quote Originally Posted by thegreat1 View Post
    so wait, you ASKED to be put into a boston crab? how does one request such an act? 'hey babe, come sit down for a sec? you see the move that dude is doing on wrestling...i want you to do that to me" bwaaaahhhhhhh

or 'hey, if you're not doing anything this weekend, how bout we call some of your friends and y'all just fuck, slap and throat fuck me till my throat swells and my asshole prolapses?' lol

smdh...don't flatter yourself though homie...i could give two shits about you..
    Yet here you are grasping at straw. "Boston crab" "Russian Sickle" "Mandible Claw" The shit was obviously a joke.

But all joking aside Prolapse isn't in my vocab, Indy can take anything he gives! Real talk!

And whats funny is that all the girl who pictures come through here are the ones giving these acts. Does that stop you from jerking off to them? Right now you sound hypocritical and retarded. These trannies fuck and suck for a living so does your same comment apply or are you really that stupid?

No ignorant idiot is about to sit here and discredit me for claiming who I want and what I want! So if you don't really give a shit then stop staring at my damn plate!

I couldn't tell you what you quoted yesterday let alone a month ago so who's the fan here?

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 2/0
    Given: 0/0
    Quote Originally Posted by Indy24 View Post
    Yet here you are grasping at straw. "Boston crab" "Russian Sickle" "Mandible Claw" The shit was obviously a joke.

But all joking aside Prolapse isn't in my vocab, Indy can take anything he gives! Real talk!

And whats funny is that all the girl who pictures come through here are the ones giving these acts. Does that stop you from jerking off to them? Right now you sound hypocritical and retarded. These trannies fuck and suck for a living so does your same comment apply or are you really that stupid?

No ignorant idiot is about to sit here and discredit me for claiming who I want and what I want! So if you don't really give a shit then stop staring at my damn plate!

I couldn't tell you what you quoted yesterday let alone a month ago so who's the fan here?

Do you know how much of a bitch you sound like bragging about how well you can take dick? Its obvious that somebody touched more than your prostate...they touched your 'turn this nigga into a lil bitch-state' as well lol...must have hit the 'estrogen release' button

I'm done with you dude...I don't argue, especially with females...thanks for the entertainment...I appreciate it

I don't make love baby...I FUCK!!!!!!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Do you know how much of a bitch you sound like bragging about how well you can take dick? Its obvious that somebody touched more than your prostate...they touched your 'turn this nigga into a lil bitch-state' as well lol...must have hit the 'estrogen release' button

I'm done with you dude...I don't argue, especially with females...thanks for the entertainment...I appreciate it
    Yeah what's funny is those bitches were ripping you a new one before I even walked in. So put all that in perspective and front for whom ever is still buying your bullshit.

Call me anything but a liar.

And considering the site we're both on.... Meth heads who make fun of crackheads are still hypocrites. So calling me a bitch was ironically your breaking point. So run your little princess ass home.

All your stock is gone... So play that higher level shit with Mario Bros. Clowns be cheating using warp zones anyway.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 2/0
    Quote Originally Posted by Indy24 View Post
    Yeah what's funny is those bitches were ripping you a new one before I even walked in. So put all that in perspective and front for whom ever is still buying your bullshit.

Call me anything but a liar.

And considering the site we're both on.... Meth heads who make fun of crackheads are still hypocrites. So calling me a bitch was ironically your breaking point. So run your little princess ass home.

All your stock is gone... So play that higher level shit with Mario Bros. Clowns be cheating using warp zones anyway.
    Read the thread stupid...my 1st post was on page 8 or 9...so how were they ripping me lol

You're note too bright are you? I can see that you're not

Anyway, thanks for the entertainment...I appreciate it..

Now that you're all worked up, head on out to the stroll and find some girls to run a train on you...maybe you can let one of them power bomb you while she's fucking youthen tag one of her friends in lol

I don't make love baby...I FUCK!!!!!!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/1
    Aye seanchai you wanna delete this thread go head. It turned into some way off topic.shit

All round Grooby Guy GroobySteven's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 774/127
    Given: 634/8
    Quote Originally Posted by MrLaker View Post
    Aye seanchai you wanna delete this thread go head. It turned into some way off topic.shit
    Nature of a forum and discourse for it to take turns. I don't see any reason it needs deleting yet. Some members could learn how to regulate themselves though.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Read the thread stupid...my 1st post was on page 8 or 9...so how were they ripping me lol

You're note too bright are you? I can see that you're not

Anyway, thanks for the entertainment...I appreciate it..

Now that you're all worked up, head on out to the stroll and find some girls to run a train on you...maybe you can let one of them power bomb you while she's fucking youthen tag one of her friends in lol
    Naaa... I'll have vagina this week. Despite your lame ass attack some men can have all their desires met with women. Keep talking...whats funny is you sound more like those bitter homo's on BGC then any type of hetero. So if you're being you how can you knock someone else?

And deep down you know you're full shit whether you posted on the 9th page or not. That still didn't stop one of them from mentioning your name so why don't you read it again.

You're right about one thing it is entertainment. If the mindless transophobes can't touch me what makes you're hypocritical ass think he can stand a chance?

That's why you're goofy ass coming back in here trying to save face. You're pissing match came up short, so now you're back pedaling claiming you have nothing against bottoming but wanna attack Indy with it.

So here let me help "Hi Im Indy and I love some tranny cock! So if she's pretty, passable and carries herself like a lady then there is no limits in the bedroom. "

You see how that works....? Still changes nothing, your opinion doesn't mean shit to flies and you are officially this threads bitch. The dick you keep taking in here keeps calling you back.

Perhaps I'll put you on the stroll. I'm not a pimp but you the rules. "Gotta let a ho be a ho"

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1/0
    Quote Originally Posted by mrlaker View Post
    aye seanchai you wanna delete this thread go head. It turned into some way off topic.shit
    like i said at the begining laker its always does lol

OWNER OF "THE CREAMTEAM"
    www.sashastrokesxxx.com

Twitter:sashastrokes

Youtube: sashastrokestv

IMLIVE WEBSHOWS WITH SASHA STROKES
    http://imlive.com/vippath.asp?hnumber=749813