Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    All round Grooby Guy GroobySteven's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 774/127
    Given: 634/8
    Quote Originally Posted by TVSURFER View Post
    You don't have contacts in The ATL, whatsoever? Am I missing something here; what happened to the Prince of the ATL, Dirty South? Or, am I getting into your business, again!
    You tell me - when was the last time you saw him here or with a new set? Either way, I don't think he was into the club scene much anyway.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0
    Quote Originally Posted by seanchai View Post
    You tell me - when was the last time you saw him here or with a new set? Either way, I don't think he was into the club scene much anyway.
    I can't tell you jack, he was in your employment. I can only wonder and speculate where he is because I haven't seen any sets or read from him in quite a while, plus he lives in the Atlanta area and he would know something about what goes on there! But, if I'm creeping into your business, again, I apologize!

Hope is to remind the world that fairness, justice, and freedom are more than words, they are perspectives!

A Grooby Photographer Princess! Ms Remy M's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 5/1
    Given: 3/0
    Quote Originally Posted by TVSURFER View Post
    You don't have contacts in The ATL, whatsoever? Am I missing something here; what happened to the Prince of the ATL, Dirty South? Or, am I getting into your business, again!
    DS always use to tell me there were no Tgirl Clubs or clubs with a specific tgirl night in ATL, like there are in NY and LA. Just general gay clubs that would have a few girls if you felt like wading through the massive gay party-goers. If the situation has changed that would be awesome.

I think Vidman said Thursday was the night to go, is that the high density tgirl night? Any specifics?

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 8/1
    Given: 1/1
    Thanks for the feedback.
    Atlanta would be an option only I have no contacts there whatsoever and we've never done a club night.
    I can't see LA working too much. Miami might be a good idea?

Will mull on it a bit.
    Seanchai, I can be your contact here. I know QUITE A FEW GIRLS and I know the hang out spots. Give Atlanta a shot, you won't be disappointed. Besides, this would be the perfect opportunity for you to make a few connections and add some more talent to your already talented roster of BTGs.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by Remy757Photog View Post
    DS always use to tell me there were no Tgirl Clubs or clubs with a specific tgirl night in ATL, like there are in NY and LA. Just general gay clubs that would have a few girls if you felt like wading through the massive gay party-goers. If the situation has changed that would be awesome.

I think Vidman said Thursday was the night to go, is that the high density tgirl night? Any specifics?
    Yes Remy. Atlanta's transsexuals are really stepping up and stepping out. Every Thursday, there is a club called 708 where all the gurls go. I ride my Hayabusa through there almost every Thursday and I see a line of girls trying to get into the club. I also see packs of girls hangin out on the stroll, which is on the same street the club is on. I ride my Busa so that I won't be tempted to stop and pick a chic up. LOL!!! Anyway, we need to put Atlanta on the map, officially. What better way to do it than by using the largest Black Transsexual website as a vehicle. Oh yeah, I forgot to mention Lenox Mall!!! The girls live in that place.

A Grooby Photographer Princess! Ms Remy M's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 5/1
    Given: 3/0
    Quote Originally Posted by vidman View Post
    Yes Remy. Atlanta's transsexuals are really stepping up and stepping out. Every Thursday, there is a club called 708 where all the gurls go. I ride my Hayabusa through there almost every Thursday and I see a line of girls trying to get into the club. I also see packs of girls hangin out on the stroll, which is on the same street the club is on. I ride my Busa so that I won't be tempted to stop and pick a chic up. LOL!!! Anyway, we need to put Atlanta on the map, officially. What better way to do it than by using the largest Black Transsexual website as a vehicle. Oh yeah, I forgot to mention Lenox Mall!!! The girls live in that place.
    *nods* Sounds good. Haven't been inside the 708 spot on any of my visits down there, so still wondering about the ratio of gay guys to tgirls, but that isn't an issue 'to me' anyway. Lenox is a chic magnate, I couldn't count on my two hands the amount of BTG's I've seen in there at any given time. I was actually down there a while ago, just hanging, not business.

Big DICK or BIG dick, you decide !
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1/0
    Given: 0/0
    I was wondering why we hadn't seen any work from him lately. Too bad, he put in good work IMHO. Why the hell is it so hard to get consistency out of ATL?

Large Member for 38 Years

All round Grooby Guy GroobySteven's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 774/127
    Given: 634/8
    Quote Originally Posted by bigdicki View Post
    I was wondering why we hadn't seen any work from him lately. Too bad, he put in good work IMHO. Why the hell is it so hard to get consistency out of ATL?
    Agreed.
    I believe he had too much to do in his personal life to be able to shoot the girls for us also, which can be time consuming and frustrating much of the time.

The West Coast BTG Informant
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 46/2
    Given: 23/2

Type of Setting?

Strollmodel made an interesting comment in regards to financial vs. social. Would the setting be more like Sunny Deelite's parties or more on par with Cobra? I perfer Cobra's setting where everyone mingles. The girls are on the dance floor and when you approach a girl the first thing you dont hear is some speech about rates.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by Remy757Photog View Post
    *nods* Sounds good. Haven't been inside the 708 spot on any of my visits down there, so still wondering about the ratio of gay guys to tgirls, but that isn't an issue 'to me' anyway. Lenox is a chic magnate, I couldn't count on my two hands the amount of BTG's I've seen in there at any given time. I was actually down there a while ago, just hanging, not business.
    Remy, the next time you're in town, let me know man. I know a few other spots the girls hang out at too. There's this place where the girls do shows and pageants. I think they call it "walking?" This is the place where the girls you've never heard of hang out. These are the "under the radar" girls who either place more emphasis on the runway or just don't know about websites and internet modeling. Let me know, Remy.