Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0
    Quote Originally Posted by kilakali View Post
    I see why you didnt take the plunge yikes..... Some of the girls from Detroit are here now. I met a new one last week and a few new ones are coming in on Monday. The migration seems to be in full swing.
    Yeah it seems that way. Yesterday I got a call from one of the site's favorites who needed help picking up her goods from another girl's apartment. I didn't want to do it, but this girl has been real with me ever since we met. I bundled up and helped her out! She was sayin' it was about time she made that move to Cali, too!
    Man, was it fuckin' cold; temperature was 12 degrees and ole Sol was shining his ass off! However, for those who don't know about the northern climes like Detroit and Chicago, the temperature is most brutal when the sky is clear and there is no wind! When the temperature drops at night and you can see stars in the sky, your ass is icicles if you have to stay out there doing shit like walkin' changing a tire or even catching a bus! A North Face coat or its equivilent, hat, scarf, gloves or mittens is standard equipment around here during December, January and February! Sa da tay!

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Hope is to remind the world that fairness, justice, and freedom are more than words, they are perspectives!

Thumbs Up/Down
    It's cold here, but most of the snow has been melted or washed away by rain. Now I'm walking around with my jacket it open. It's wonderful when I can do that. And then summer will come when I have to take my bad ass jacket off again... -____-

I shall now place one more soul to rest.

The West Coast BTG Informant
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 46/2
    Given: 23/2
    Hey Surf I guess you are still snowed in. I notice the girl is still there...

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 6/5
    Given: 2/0

Cool

One word people. "CARHARTT'S" LOL!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by DYNACORD View Post
    One word people. "CARHARTT'S" LOL!
    Sho' you right; got plenty of the products!

Hope is to remind the world that fairness, justice, and freedom are more than words, they are perspectives!