Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0

What a throwed off moment....

Its been one crazy day first off I woke up kinda late and couldnt find my phone.....again and now im sitting at mcdonalds with 2 fish girls and this older guy was trying to mack on one of them and wen he left he told her bye lucious an then turned around and told me hey dark n lovely aint that sum shyt lol

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    MZ.TEA

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 8/1
    Given: 1/1
    Quote Originally Posted by ladylong22 View Post
    Its been one crazy day first off I woke up kinda late and couldnt find my phone.....again and now im sitting at mcdonalds with 2 fish girls and this older guy was trying to mack on one of them and wen he left he told her bye lucious an then turned around and told me hey dark n lovely aint that sum shyt lol
    "Throwed off" Wow, I haven't heard that since I moved away from H-Town, Texas. Kristen, you must be from Texas. That's the only place I know where they say throwed off. It spread to Louisiana too, but that was originally coined in Texas. lol. Wow, the good ol' days. I remember Swisha House, Screwed Up Click (DJ Screw), Mad Hatta, Freestyle Kingz, TYP (Throwed Young Playa), Lil Keke, Fat Pat, and a host of other underground talents. Most people don't know this but the mainstream (Big Pimpin) UGK is weak compared to the underground (Pocket Full of Stones) UGK, before they went big and crossed over. People don't know this either, but Charlie Boy, who sings, I look Good, was originally with Freestyle Kingz about 10 years ago. He sang, but his voice was chopped and screwed.

Kris, didn't mean to change the subject about your day, but I hope this bit of nastalgia brightened it up a little.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 6/5
    Given: 2/0
    Quote Originally Posted by ladylong22 View Post
    You totally lost me on your point. From what you wrote, the guy didn't say anything that was rude towards TGirls. Did you leave something out?

Thumbs Up/Down
    Seems like she was just sharing for the sake of conversation. Seems like. I've been wrong before.

I shall now place one more soul to rest.

A Grooby Photographer Princess! Ms Remy M's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 5/1
    Given: 3/0
    Quote Originally Posted by DYNACORD View Post
    You totally lost me on your point. From what you wrote, the guy didn't say anything that was rude towards TGirls. Did you leave something out?
    Quote Originally Posted by CosmicTraveler View Post
    Seems like she was just sharing for the sake of conversation. Seems like. I've been wrong before.
    See Seanchai, yet another example of guys seeing things with different eyes than girls. So disrespectful.

----------------
    Now playing: Deftones - Feiticeira
    via FoxyTunes

Thumbs Up/Down
    Wait what? The hell did I do?

Thumbs Up/Down
    Seems like @remy is the only one who understands me and @cosmictraveler I kno u didnt mean any harm the whole thing was ment to be funny but I think if u guys were there u would kno how funny it was......

MZ.TEA

Thumbs Up/Down
    Wait what? The hell did I do?
    lol It's ok Cosmic, I was just pointing out something I was making mention of in the thread with Kitty and Seanchai. You and Dynacord happen to provide an additional example. More so Dynacord really, but since you were there to co-sign, I added your post along with it.

----------------
    Now playing: Deftones - Passenger
    via FoxyTunes

Thumbs Up/Down
    I wasn't really cosigning, just trying to explain what I thought it was... Bah...

Thumbs Up/Down
    I wasn't really cosigning, just trying to explain what I thought it was... Bah...
    lol It's ok, it was no biggie really

----------------
    Now playing: Deftones - Beware
    via FoxyTunes