PDA

View Full Version : Welcome to the new look forum

GroobySteven
06-27-2008, 07:48 PM
As part of our overall site redesign for the new look, Black-Tgirls.com we've also got a spanking brand new forum.
Although it may look like not too much has changed, we'll be adding new features as and when we can.

Please start using this forum instead of the old one. We will archive the old forum for the time being.

As this is a forum is accessible to the public, you will need to download and then attach images, instead of hot-linking directly to photos in the site.
Thanks
seanchai

DrDickenstein
06-28-2008, 05:52 AM
I like it! Can't wait for the new site to go online...

Hey Seanchai, when will avatars be enabled in the new forum? Hopefully we can either hot-link avatars (like HA forums) or have a little more to work with than 6 KB like on the old forum. :) Thanks!

admin_old
06-30-2008, 04:16 AM
Avatars should now be working DrDickenstein!

I've set them to allow up to 50kb which is just a little better than the old 6kb limit! :)

DrDickenstein
07-08-2008, 07:29 PM
Sweet! Thanks Admin -- Grooby delivers...AGAIN!!! :D

admin_old
07-09-2008, 01:21 AM
Haha, worth it for your avatar alone DrDickenstein!

qcutta
07-12-2008, 03:49 AM
Welcome everyone...And thanks for putting a forum up here for ppl who like Black T-Girls...

TVSURFER
07-20-2008, 12:28 AM
I would like to know why my post picture is not showing on my posts. Do I do something wrong?:confused:

DrDickenstein
07-20-2008, 03:44 AM
It's 2 different things with the new forum. You have your profile photo and your avatar. Just go into your profile and "Edit Avatar" to get a pic to show up with your posts. Hope that made sense. :cool:

TVSURFER
07-20-2008, 07:47 AM
Thanks Doc!

bigmoney615
08-16-2008, 08:49 PM
What up Seanchai how can I work or promote for you down south I know I could really help how can I get in touch with you

MrF
08-17-2008, 06:23 PM
The new forum is great. I wonder where the old forum is linked from ? You could perhaps link it from the main index (index.php) and make it a read-only content. On the other hand, maybe the members don't care about years past ? Personally I think some posts/info are useful up to about 1 year old.

Ms Remy M
08-19-2008, 06:44 PM
You should be able to go to the old forum and read messages only, you can cut and paste them to this forum should you wish to continue the particular topic

goddessoflove
09-17-2008, 07:57 AM
It's Hott....

anonymoussonny
09-20-2008, 02:48 PM
I am thrilled to see this redesign. I discovered BTG's and used this site extensively to confirm my addictions to this female form. This new format & page construction has brought me back to stay. Great Job!!!

Ms Remy M
09-21-2008, 01:02 AM
I am thrilled to see this redesign. I discovered BTG's and used this site extensively to confirm my addictions to this female form. This new format & page construction has brought me back to stay. Great Job!!!

Glad to have you with us!!

thor1700
10-07-2008, 06:43 AM
i can not see the vids on the site. i am a new member please tell me what is going on

thepiedpiper
10-08-2008, 12:15 AM
i can not see the vids on the site. i am a new member please tell me what is going on

If your viewing direct from the site make sure you have appropriate codecs and plugins

for internet Explorer make sure you have the Divx web player as well as installing the divx codec on your computer (the Divx codec will be needed regardless of the platform you use). If using firefox it should come with a built in quicktime web player if you encounter problems still playing vids with firefox download quicktime from the apple website. If you are using an Apple computer and trying to view newer videos then you need to download a WMV/Windows Media Player codecs for the MAC OS you run

Not sure how the website is written but update your Flash and Java plugins for your web browser to ensure it can be read correctly

JamieJezebel
03-24-2009, 12:31 PM
As part of our overall site redesign for the new look, Black-Tgirls.com we've also got a spanking brand new forum.
Although it may look like not too much has changed, we'll be adding new features as and when we can.

Please start using this forum instead of the old one. We will archive the old forum for the time being.

As this is a forum is accessible to the public, you will need to download and then attach images, instead of hot-linking directly to photos in the site.
Thanks
seanchai