PDA

View Full Version : Houston T-Girls

alldarkmeat
07-05-2008, 06:39 AM
I will be in Houston for a few days, do anyone knows the T-Girls hot spots and clubs...

DirtySouth
07-05-2008, 03:46 PM
I dont think the south has specialized bars and clubs for Tgirls, besides Miami that is. Houston is much like Atlanta. You might as well hit the social sites (bgclive.com, myspace, etc.) or the Eros listings to come across a Tgirl. If youre really down for the cause, youre going to have to venture into the gay clubs. To my knowledge, most clubs in Houston do not seperate the gay scene from the Tgirl scene. Good luck.

DrDickenstein
07-05-2008, 07:12 PM
Dang DarkMeat....read the post here in the new forum with "[Old Forum]" in the Subject...........or search Houston in the old forum and u will get about 50 hits. :eek:

Cousin's is the place to go in HTown. :D

DirtySouth
07-06-2008, 02:37 PM
Dang DarkMeat....read the post here in the new forum with "[Old Forum]" in the Subject...........or search Houston in the old forum and u will get about 50 hits. :eek:

Cousin's is the place to go in HTown. :D

Is it a tranny bar or gay?

DrDickenstein
07-07-2008, 02:37 AM
Some gay dudes in there no doubt, but I'd say it's a tranny bar. ALOT of working girls after 10 or 11, working the crowd coming and going with dates...or getting a drink after walking the block. Short skirts, tight shorts...ass hangin out...it's good times

And they have a show 4 or 5 nights/week.... Nicole Foxx from this week's update and her crew (4 or 5 hotties) were in there the last time I was in town. Plus several more :p