PDA

View Full Version : Labels under member names

brandonnsdiego
07-04-2009, 08:31 PM
I was wondering how is it determined what label goes under the member names on the forum. I know some have such titles as "newbie" "chaser" ...etc Is there anyway to change the label yourself?

kilakali
07-04-2009, 09:11 PM
I was wondering how is it determined what label goes under the member names on the forum. I know some have such titles as "newbie" "chaser" ...etc Is there anyway to change the label yourself?

Its determined by number of posts from the member. However the models who post on the forum can request their own personal label approved by the administrator.

brandonnsdiego
07-05-2009, 05:17 PM
Its determined by number of posts from the member. However the models who post on the forum can request their own personal label approved by the administrator.

Thanks for the info. I guess I need to post more, trying to lose the chaser label LOL

GroobySteven
07-05-2009, 11:31 PM
Yep they go up by ranking depending on how many posts you have ... so keep posting if you want to be a bonafide BTG lover or even better ;-)

The girls, I usually give a catch line for - or if you've been on here and provided good info or have a character, I might add one also.

brandonnsdiego
07-06-2009, 12:16 AM
Thanks I will keep posting in order to gain a new title.

bigdicki
07-07-2009, 01:11 AM
Yep they go up by ranking depending on how many posts you have ... so keep posting if you want to be a bonafide BTG lover or even better ;-)

The girls, I usually give a catch line for - or if you've been on here and provided good info or have a character, I might add one also.

Then given my nature and my moniker, I suggest you add one to mine... "One Huge Prick" :rolleyes::p

unknown5
07-07-2009, 07:40 PM
yea the chaser label most definitely aint good

GroobySteven
07-07-2009, 09:31 PM

.... but apt for those not posted up to 50 yet :p

brandonnsdiego
07-08-2009, 02:22 AM

I agree, it is a lil negative.

thookie
07-09-2009, 07:07 AM
how many till no longer a newbie

TSSexyChanel
07-09-2009, 09:06 AM

I want mine changed to licensed to kill LOL

TSSexyChanel
07-09-2009, 09:08 AM
Then given my nature and my moniker, I suggest you add one to mine... "One Huge Prick" :rolleyes::p

You definately are a big dick at times dont know what my fasination is with you though lol

brandonnsdiego
07-09-2009, 02:45 PM
I want mine changed to licensed to kill LOL

I think you can have any title you want Mistress :-)

thookie
07-10-2009, 05:09 AM
:D Just made chaser. :D

bigdicki
07-11-2009, 12:45 AM
You definately are a big dick at times dont know what my fasination is with you though lol

I never mean to be a big dick to you beautiful. I just keep fucking up. I just want to give you some big dick. ;)

brandonnsdiego
07-13-2009, 06:13 AM
Wooo Hooo I made it to Bloke, LOL!

TurboMan
07-13-2009, 03:32 PM
wooo Hooo I Made It To Bloke, Lol!

Now You're Working It!!

peggygee
10-09-2009, 11:31 PM

Sitting here necro-posting, watching NCIS on USA, while cooking dinner
so I can stop being peggygee - A Black Tgirl Chaser

Though there are some girls that I could see myself dyking with. :D

peggygee
10-19-2009, 01:53 AM
Sitting here necro-posting, watching NCIS on USA, while cooking dinner
so I can stop being peggygee - A Black Tgirl Chaser

Though there are some girls that I could see myself dyking with. :D

Seanchai, thanks very much, just noticed I'm no longer a Tgirl Chaser.

Like my moniker - G-Woman and transcyclopedia ... she keep's us on our toes!

The dyke thing is still an option though. :rolleyes: