PDA

View Full Version : best cumshots

big2trip
07-05-2009, 10:01 PM
What Videos on this site have the best cumshots?

thookie
07-06-2009, 04:50 AM
One of the best would be from India first shoot. Also Victoria Porche has some good ones too. :D

kilakali
07-06-2009, 08:21 AM
Jada from vegas old shoots has VP & India beat by a mile. Her shoot on strokers has been counted up to 13 squirts. I have seen her shoot like that in person.Paris a.ka. Hotafricats from Canada also has one of the top moneyshots. If you havent seen Groobys Black Tgirl Cumshots DVD you got to pick it up. Paris has two explosive scenes one that is constantly looped on the DVD menu screen.
I cant forget Hershey her set was shot by Toney Vee, and also Suzanna Holmes never disappoints.

DirtySouth
07-06-2009, 04:56 PM
I see a lot of cum shots but the most memorable was Victoria's off the top of my head. Of course, I'm including a lot of technical points from a camera man's POV....(her timing, intensity, how long it took her to cum, etc.)...I would say that was the best, and easiest, cum shot I've filmed in recent memory.

bibba
07-10-2009, 09:01 PM
hershey,keisha,&Jada:):):)

bigdicki
07-11-2009, 12:41 AM
Natalia and Egypt for looking and sounding so sexy and passionate while busting a reasonable load. Then Krystal (aka Tammie) and Andrea for shooting buckets and looking good doing it.

ballznnutzz
07-28-2009, 06:31 AM
Useless post dudes. You must post the update date!!!!

bigdicki
07-28-2009, 12:02 PM
I have to say Nomi X last shoot, she came so many times and long, I neve seen that many squirts

Useless post dudes. You must post the update date!!!!

pfchange404, nice first post. I gotta say, Nomi X's cumshot was nice, thick and rich. :p

Ballznutzz, the post isn't useless. Just use the model search page and go to the "n" section for instance with Nomi X. There may be multiple vids, but on the newer stuff there is a "cumshot" vid that is smaller and quick to download.