PDA

View Full Version : who is this AMAZING btg

t-p0rn
07-06-2009, 06:38 AM
Who is this amazingly hot black tranny....she is gorgeous like omg

i found her pick on btg and it said barbie but i cant find shit on that theres so many girls named barbie....anyone know her name PLEASE!!!!!!!

kilakali
07-06-2009, 08:05 AM
That would be my homegirl. Cali's own Aimee Lee her set is under that name.

t-p0rn
07-06-2009, 08:10 AM
fuck is she a hotty...i really like t girls that look really really feminine especially black ones like this hotty...shes gorgeous man....do you know of any other sites that shes been on or any other movies.....

kilakali
07-06-2009, 08:29 AM
fuck is she a hotty...i really like t girls that look really really feminine especially black ones like this hotty...shes gorgeous man....do you know of any other sites that shes been on or any other movies.....

She has done quite a few videos for Grooby and Joey Silvera. One movie comes to mind is How to Please a Shemale by Joey S. Check the Grooby store i dont know the link but im sure Seanchai will post it. She travels alot if she is in your city i suggest you see her she is a true sweetheart.

t-p0rn
07-06-2009, 08:42 AM
I will for sure, man it is really really hard to find anything by this girl, hard to believe when you see how amazing she really is I found 1 video online where shes talking about how she just got out of jail or something then some dude sucks her off then she sucks him off but thats really it :confused: I want more :p

kilakali
07-06-2009, 08:54 AM
I will for sure, man it is really really hard to find anything by this girl, hard to believe when you see how amazing she really is I found 1 video online where shes talking about how she just got out of jail or something then some dude sucks her off then she sucks him off but thats really it :confused: I want more :p

That wasnt the full scene you viewed that guy was her man @ the time and in the full scene he bangs her good. The one i mentioned she gets banged also, as a matter of fact all her movies she bottoms.

t-p0rn
07-06-2009, 09:37 AM
its bugging me i still cant really find shit by her, maybe 2 movies, but 30 bux for each one for 2 10 minute movies is sorta bunk...does she have her own site an official one or something????

DirtySouth
07-06-2009, 04:53 PM
its bugging me i still cant really find shit by her, maybe 2 movies, but 30 bux for each one for 2 10 minute movies is sorta bunk...does she have her own site an official one or something????

She really hasnt dont much to be honest. She did the joey videos, several solo shoots when she started out here on BTG and thats about it for the past few years.

t-p0rn
07-07-2009, 06:32 AM
so really no more then like 5 vids

brandonnsdiego
07-08-2009, 02:20 AM
I agree with you, she is very hott!