PDA

View Full Version : TS Honeyluv?????

mauve
07-08-2009, 03:55 PM
Where is TS Honeyluv....she's easily one of the sexiest girls on here....saw these pics on mediatakeout.com and i immediately recognized her...if anyone has a site...pics...myspace...or videos on her please post it...I think im in love...

brandonnsdiego
07-08-2009, 05:13 PM
I don't know where to find more pics, but she is fine!

kilakali
07-08-2009, 07:40 PM
Where is TS Honeyluv....she's easily one of the sexiest girls on here....saw these pics on mediatakeout.com and i immediately recognized her...if anyone has a site...pics...myspace...or videos on her please post it...I think im in love...

She doesnt have any other vids out there besides this site.

Ms Remy M
07-08-2009, 11:58 PM
What was the point of the article on that site? The words they put on her pics are rather a 'low blow'

nycguy
07-09-2009, 12:54 AM
Usually when they have ts girls on the site the article is about whether you would hit it at a club or something. Its sorta like TMZ but way ghetto!

What was the point of the article on that site? The words they put on her pics are rather a 'low blow'

thookie
07-09-2009, 07:01 AM
Damn I would love to see something new from her.

Ms Remy M
07-09-2009, 02:01 PM
Usually when they have ts girls on the site the article is about whether you would hit it at a club or something. Its sorta like TMZ but way ghetto!

Great another site to despise :mad: Tmz and other related sites are complete and utter rubbish, digital forms of The Enquirer by the sound of it. Just as bad as Jerry Springer or Maury making tg's something to gawk at instead of appreciate. I initially thought that tg's on those shows were taking a step toward societal acceptance, but I now feel it has the exact oopposite effect.

DirtySouth
07-09-2009, 02:32 PM
Yeah, well anyway....

Here is more Honey Love at her best...

http://www.black-tgirls.com/members/model.php?m=245&name=Honey+Love

brandonnsdiego
07-09-2009, 02:47 PM
Thanks for sharing DS, that is much better than the first pics.

twowaybro
07-09-2009, 05:12 PM
Here's a couple more pics i've run across....

DYNACORD
07-09-2009, 09:12 PM
Man, who's the other "Hottie" in those 3 pics?????

Ms Remy M
07-09-2009, 09:19 PM
Man, who's the other "Hottie" in those 3 pics?????

Honey Love and another Philly BTG named Vanessa Foxx

bigdicki
07-09-2009, 11:43 PM
Honey Love and another Philly BTG named Vanessa Foxx

I knew the one with Honey Luv as Erika, but you know how that goes. :rolleyes:

She is older, but she is a beast in bed and is swingin' a big stick. She used to have pics in the members section, but I just checked and I believe they are removed.

twowaybro
07-10-2009, 03:03 AM
Yes, Erica aka Vanessa does swing a mean one....

thookie
07-10-2009, 04:37 AM
Nice as always

thookie
07-10-2009, 04:40 AM
I knew the one with Honey Luv as Erika, but you know how that goes. :rolleyes:

She is older, but she is a beast in bed and is swingin' a big stick. She used to have pics in the members section, but I just checked and I believe they are removed.

Damn I wanted to go check them:(

brandonnsdiego
07-10-2009, 06:53 AM
Philly does have some hott ladies!

btglover
07-11-2009, 12:15 AM
Great another site to despise :mad: Tmz and other related sites are complete and utter rubbish, digital forms of The Enquirer by the sound of it. Just as bad as Jerry Springer or Maury making tg's something to gawk at instead of appreciate. I initially thought that tg's on those shows were taking a step toward societal acceptance, but I now feel it has the exact oopposite effect.

cosigned!!! i didn't see this particular story but have seen others concerning transwoman. the stories themselves were presented to provoke the most vile trans hating comments. the most bitter and poisonous words are from black woman. even when replies their4 seem half way there the commenter still feels free to ridicule and deride transwoman. the men there are decidedly homophobic but the woman there have a particular venom to tgirls. the black community has a long way to go to accept some of their very own childern.

nycguy
07-11-2009, 03:38 AM
True! But that site hates on everyone! Its the hotghettomess of tabloid sites.