PDA

View Full Version : Ts ~ Sparkle & Jade...

ROC
07-16-2009, 08:33 PM
these Photos Are Off Da Hook! Love You Jade!

brandonnsdiego
07-17-2009, 04:38 AM
I agree, these photos are super hott!

philhanson
07-18-2009, 12:00 PM
That is a wonderful sight.

2pert4ya
07-18-2009, 01:59 PM
man i saw jade at the club in atlanta a straight club the velvet room on the 4th weekend man she is fine as fuck in person you know i tried to get on but it was too packed in there and i was maybe a tad bit too drunk sayin anything but her ass is so big you just wanna rub it. but i was with my sister and her friends and they thought it was a real girl i didnt wanna just go up to her like "i know what you got" but i almost cause i was so gone but shes fine as hell

nycguy
07-18-2009, 02:04 PM
"i know what you got"

Priceless! Way to manage that urge dude. Although it would probably have made a better story if you had. :eek:

eldebarge
07-18-2009, 05:35 PM
Jade is damn near perfect

TICOFURY22
07-21-2009, 06:02 PM
WOW :cool:

pipeahoe
07-22-2009, 10:29 PM
Jade just elevated her carreer all she has to do now is loose the bush!:)

Handandsom
07-28-2009, 03:00 AM
these Photos Are Off Da Hook! Love You Jade!

I was tryin to get at that Sparkle thing a few weeks back she was up north NYC. Not sure if this is home base for her or not but she has one of them asses that says "take me".

freethinker48
10-08-2009, 09:54 PM
"Sparkle" is here in Atlanta. Crazy story. This is before i really knew anything about Tgirls. She actuall is the one that got me interested.

One night I'm out downtown ATL and I meet her. We chilled conversated for a few then she asked me if i could take her home. i really didn't know that she was a Tgirl, it was night time, I was drunk, a little high, and my mind was somewhere else. Anyway, we hop in my car and ride. We have a great conversation, pull up to her place, sit in the parking lot and talk a little more. She puts her hand on the back of my head and strats rubbing my head, we just chilin, and she keeps moving her legs, I paid it no attention at first. next, she pulls back back her skirt and she reveals her dick. CAUGHT ME OFF GUARD! Remember I knew nothing about Tgirls at that point. So I pull back, we conversate a little more and she tells me to grab it. So i grabbed it, she was a pretty good width, about 9" shaft, with a slight curve to the left. ;) . I couldn't do anything with her though, remember i was caught off guard. DAMN! I wish I could turn back the hands of time. None the less she was cool as fuck though.

Bumped into jade at the club hre in ATL on a tuesday, she was a complete asshole. I just asked her if she and her friend wanted a drink, we all were at the bar and I was just making a nice gesture. But who knows, she might have had her reason. 1st impressions a bitch though.

DYNACORD
10-09-2009, 02:41 AM
Bumped into jade at the club hre in ATL on a tuesday, she was a complete asshole. I just asked her if she and her friend wanted a drink, we all were at the bar and I was just making a nice gesture. But who knows, she might have had her reason. 1st impressions a bitch though.[/QUOTE]

Interesting! I've heard this part of the story before. Wonder why?

aplus82
10-09-2009, 02:50 AM
Yeah I called to set up a meeting with her, and I got a rude vibe as well.

bibba
10-09-2009, 05:04 AM
probably FAME :p

Handandsom
10-10-2009, 03:43 AM
probably FAME :p

could be. I hooked up with her right b4 she got them titties, what about 3 years ago??. And she was cool as hell, we had a nice convo and all.

Handandsom
10-10-2009, 03:46 AM
"Sparkle" is here in Atlanta. Crazy story. This is before i really knew anything about Tgirls. She actuall is the one that got me interested.

One night I'm out downtown ATL and I meet her. We chilled conversated for a few then she asked me if i could take her home. i really didn't know that she was a Tgirl, it was night time, I was drunk, a little high, and my mind was somewhere else. Anyway, we hop in my car and ride. We have a great conversation, pull up to her place, sit in the parking lot and talk a little more. She puts her hand on the back of my head and strats rubbing my head, we just chilin, and she keeps moving her legs, I paid it no attention at first. next, she pulls back back her skirt and she reveals her dick. CAUGHT ME OFF GUARD! Remember I knew nothing about Tgirls at that point. So I pull back, we conversate a little more and she tells me to grab it. So i grabbed it, she was a pretty good width, about 9" shaft, with a slight curve to the left. ;) . I couldn't do anything with her though, remember i was caught off guard. DAMN! I wish I could turn back the hands of time. None the less she was cool as fuck though.

Bumped into jade at the club hre in ATL on a tuesday, she was a complete asshole. I just asked her if she and her friend wanted a drink, we all were at the bar and I was just making a nice gesture. But who knows, she might have had her reason. 1st impressions a bitch though.

Wish that hada been me. But I feel you i wouldn't have known what my reaction would've been. But she prolly took you for the type of dude that hangs with Tgirls being that you were in her company. I was just in ATL and she wasn't listed anywhere.

beatking06
10-10-2009, 03:45 PM

What club were you at?

ROC
10-11-2009, 03:20 AM

Interesting! I've heard this part of the story before. Wonder why?[/QUOTE]

P.M.S. BRO......LOL

MrKnockOut
10-20-2009, 12:10 AM
Dog, stink attitudes come with new tits...it's part of the game. These broads be on that Dianna Ross when they start getting a little shine. Don't worry, fame is short lived and when the next new hottest young peice of TS ass comes out they'll be on the backburner...I remember I used to think Lisa Lawrence was the hottest shit on earth, 10 years later muthafuckas don't even remember her name...lol

SEXYTSJESSDOTCOM
10-20-2009, 03:38 AM

1st off.. MOST Trangendered people have a good SENSE of whos going to get down with he get down or NOT. She probably sensed u weak. Point Blanks. But the STORY sounds soooo TYPICAL! What i dont understand is THIS!!!
1. What person "female" Ask for a RIDE HOME off Initial Meet n Greets? Were u at a bar? Friends "female" we come together, WE LEAVE TOGETHER!
2. Yall Chatting it up in the CAR...Chilling.. She Pulls a DYK out.. ENNNNNNT WRONG. Thats why People Get Shot STABBED.....Killed. a major NO NO.. but its GAY ATL.. So ill let that one SLIDE......
3. U played with it. DRUNK OR NOT! U had some Sugar Tendencies that just were Waiting to COME OUT!
4. Jade may have KNOWN ABOUT ur Late night Incident with Sparkels, and Felt as though u were trying to Push up on her. ME AND MEG do the same thing. Instant SHAM on ur time. Seriously. Hell yall know how yall get, Imma buy u a DRANK SHORTY GOIN Home wit me. PLEASE!!!! She prob. did not want to deal with that ALLLL night.

As far as GURLS getting TITS and Getting Bougie. SPEAK ON THEM... I have had Work done. ASK the men in here.. THAT CAN VOUCH, Im Home Grown Slow Roasted Down to Earth. Im not a Gold-digger and i Treat PEOPLE ACCORDINGLY. They come at me Sideways.. Then GRACE JONES COMES OUT

MrKnockOut
10-20-2009, 10:36 AM
1st off.. MOST Trangendered people have a good SENSE of whos going to get down with he get down or NOT. She probably sensed u weak. Point Blanks. But the STORY sounds soooo TYPICAL! What i dont understand is THIS!!!
1. What person "female" Ask for a RIDE HOME off Initial Meet n Greets? Were u at a bar? Friends "female" we come together, WE LEAVE TOGETHER!
2. Yall Chatting it up in the CAR...Chilling.. She Pulls a DYK out.. ENNNNNNT WRONG. Thats why People Get Shot STABBED.....Killed. a major NO NO.. but its GAY ATL.. So ill let that one SLIDE......
3. U played with it. DRUNK OR NOT! U had some Sugar Tendencies that just were Waiting to COME OUT!
4. Jade may have KNOWN ABOUT ur Late night Incident with Sparkels, and Felt as though u were trying to Push up on her. ME AND MEG do the same thing. Instant SHAM on ur time. Seriously. Hell yall know how yall get, Imma buy u a DRANK SHORTY GOIN Home wit me. PLEASE!!!! She prob. did not want to deal with that ALLLL night.

As far as GURLS getting TITS and Getting Bougie. SPEAK ON THEM... I have had Work done. ASK the men in here.. THAT CAN VOUCH, Im Home Grown Slow Roasted Down to Earth. Im not a Gold-digger and i Treat PEOPLE ACCORDINGLY. They come at me Sideways.. Then GRACE JONES COMES OUT

Well mami, you need to move to DC or Bmore because these broads up here...............................I aint even gone hate...