PDA

View Full Version : Chyna

ROC
07-16-2009, 09:28 PM
CHYNA at your service.... I am a 20 year old hot Latina transsexual here to make all your fantasies and fetishes a reality.... My stats are as follows and accurate: 38DD-26-40 6'0" 165pds & of course 8.5 inches -always functional and ready to play I love submissive men and first timers. I am very easy going and more then anything easy to get along and of course open minded. I'm looking for serious, well groomed, well mannered, upscale gentlemen for clean, fun and discreet encounters. I take same day appointments, with a minimum of 1 hour notice, first timers are welcome

150 reasons why you should come see me..... A donation is Strictly & Specifically for my Time and Companionship....Please do not insult me by asking for discounts; if this is the case , i may not be the girl for you

Email: TSSASHA1982@yahoo.com
Phone: (832)752-7966CHYNA :eek:

pipeahoe
07-22-2009, 10:35 PM
im feelin her

DYNACORD
07-23-2009, 01:53 AM
Wow! She is gorgeous. Don't know this Chyna girl. If she comes thru the Motor City, I just may have to introduce myself. 6' is a little tall fo me though. Is'nt she on here under a different name?
Nice choice ROC.

kilakali
07-23-2009, 09:50 AM
Wow! She is gorgeous. Don't know this Chyna girl. If she comes thru the Motor City, I just may have to introduce myself. 6' is a little tall fo me though. Is'nt she on here under a different name?
Nice choice ROC.

Sasha travels from Texas to LA*second home) often I dont believe she goes North. She has never been on here she is not black she is mexican.

bigdicki
07-23-2009, 01:22 PM
Sasha travels from Texas to LA*second home) often I dont believe she goes North. She has never been on here she is not black she is mexican.

Alright, I'm about to talk about the "elephant in the room". Kilakali, how in the hell do you have SO MUCH intel on these girls.... even ones most people have never seen. I vaguely remember only one time when you DIDN'T have the inside scoop on a girl... and that was like a year ago. You have given some GREAT info (thanks for that!) and I am just wondering how we can step our own game up. :confused: ;)

kilakali
07-23-2009, 10:25 PM
Alright, I'm about to talk about the "elephant in the room". Kilakali, how in the hell do you have SO MUCH intel on these girls.... even ones most people have never seen. I vaguely remember only one time when you DIDN'T have the inside scoop on a girl... and that was like a year ago. You have given some GREAT info (thanks for that!) and I am just wondering how we can step our own game up. :confused: ;)

I do quite of bit of networking, and the BTG community is all one big family somebody knows someone who knows somebody. In my former field of work I was heavily involved in the LBGT community here in LA. I also attend some of the pageants and shows presented by TG's (very useful). Just befriend a well known or popular girl and the doors will open, and a long path to new girls will come your way.

As far as online bgclive has well over a thousand BTG's, and a great source to contact girls. Its really easy on that site mainly because men like us are in the minority. It would only be difficult if you approach the girls in the wrong way. One girl I WISH i had some info on is Precious.

bigdicki
07-24-2009, 12:31 AM
I do quite of bit of networking, and the BTG community is all one big family somebody knows someone who knows somebody. In my former field of work I was heavily involved in the LBGT community here in LA. I also attend some of the pageants and shows presented by TG's (very useful). Just befriend a well known or popular girl and the doors will open, and a long path to new girls will come your way.

As far as online bgclive has well over a thousand BTG's, and a great source to contact girls. Its really easy on that site mainly because men like us are in the minority. It would only be difficult if you approach the girls in the wrong way. One girl I WISH i had some info on is Precious.

Yea, I wish I had some info on Precious too. And BGC is very useful; I've met a couple of stunners on there that I have never seen on the net or out at the club. As far as pageants, one of the girls I am friendly with has tried to get me to go (she's won several) but it seems like it would be boring.

kilakali
07-24-2009, 03:16 AM
Yea, I wish I had some info on Precious too. And BGC is very useful; I've met a couple of stunners on there that I have never seen on the net or out at the club. As far as pageants, one of the girls I am friendly with has tried to get me to go (she's won several) but it seems like it would be boring.

Actually they are very boring, but you meet alot of girls that way socially.

bigdicki
07-24-2009, 12:43 PM

Damn, I was hoping you would say its a grand time. I guess I should just buck up and try it.

Ms Remy M
07-25-2009, 09:19 PM
I just finally got Precious current contact info, so hopefully on my next trip up that way I will be able to get some new material of her.

kilakali
07-26-2009, 12:58 AM
Just found out she did a shoot on Shemale Yum. Thats probably where you saw her BD.

DYNACORD
07-26-2009, 07:08 PM

Yeah, they are kinda boring. But in the bigger contests like Chicago Continental,the talent portion is sometimes pretty impressive,considering the budgets the girls have to work with. And they spend a few thousand on their gowns. Sorta cool. Plus Kilakali is right about meeting girls. Try about 300 to 500 girls at Continental to try and talk to. You'll see alot of the girls you have seen in movies and on the internet in one big room. You gotta bring some cash to do some wine and dinning to impress the up scale girls.
LOL. No drinky::no talky