PDA

View Full Version : Louisville Slugger

heavyd
07-21-2009, 11:02 PM
Hello Black Tgirl Family
I have not posted in a while but I read The forum every week.
I am going to Louisville Kentucky This weekend on business. I want to know does anyone know where to meet Tgirls in that city. I will be staying downtown.
I have already checked craigslist, eros, and the backpage. I even googled.
I came up with some transgender friendly clubs, like the Connection on Floyd street.
If any one on this forum can give me a place where I am sure to see some real tgirls not transvestites I would be grateful. And if I hook up with one I will gladly share my escapade on the forum.
PS.
I did run into a nice tgirl on south shore drive near 83rd street in June. SHE HAD ON DAISY DUKES AND HAD A NICE ASS AND LEGS. I drove past and thought she was a GG. But something about the way she looked at me as I passed clicked about 3 blocks away.
I turned around and caught up with her she was talking to someone in a vehicle. I drove past and turned around someone else pulled up on her. When they drove off I pulled up and asked the magic question Are you a Tgirl? She said yes. I talked about hooking up she gave me the digits. When I drove off I called to see if the number was legit, it was.
Once I finished with my business I called her again and said I wanted to hook up while the fire was still hot. She agreed but let me know she charged 150
I agreed and went home to shower and get ready. I picked her up and told her we are in a recession could she meet me half way and take 100. She agreed. Now Fam she was worth the C note on looks alone. she HAD CHANGED INTO a sexy dress with heels on and a purse this dime was hot.
We went to the motel on stoney and I had my fantasy fulfilled she was packing a nice piece of beef. Afterwards I told her she should check out Black tgirls and consider being a model. She claimed she never heard of the site but was interested. Hope fully she will contact them and actually do a shoot. Her name is Crystal At least for that day it was. I wish I had the knowledge and equipment to shoot videos for the site here in the windy city, She also said that about 8 tgirls live on the street she lives on around 85th and Buffalo.:):)

bigdicki
07-21-2009, 11:54 PM
Send a PM to Wendy Williams as she is cool and from Louisville and may help you out. As for 83rd & South Shore, there are several girls on South Shore. Natalia used to crib up there (dont know if she still does) and one building had like 3 girls in it. You got my juices pumping with that story...I might have to go over there. :cool:

heavyd
07-22-2009, 12:46 AM
Thanks for the quick response BigDicki.
I used to go up north a lot. Last smmer I had a bad event happen to me with a girl I picked up off Belmont and Clark. Mind you I been hunting Tgirls since the 70's when I was a teenager.I have never had a bad experience in almost 30 years. This tgirl went to the motel on Lincoln with me as I don't do car dates or dark places type shit. I got the room checked out her dick that she said was so big. It was soft but I figured I could work with it. I took off my clothes but she did not disrobe completely. I was a little tipsy but that struck me as odd but it didn't put me on caution mode.
I went to the bath room and she said can I have my money ($60) I like to get paid upfront. No problem I said and gave her the funds. When I came out the john She asked me to get a towel as she didn't like to lay on the motel covers.
I went to get the towel and when I came out she was by the door snatching the chain off and opening the door at the same time. She said "Thank you baby" and ran out the room. Now here I am butt ass naked so I can't run right after her. By the time I put on my pants and sandals she was long gone
I ran to my truck to drive around to see if I saw her thats when I noticed she had Stolen two packs of newports out of my drivers side door pouch.
I chalked it up to you snooze you lose and have not been back up there since. But I was pissed like a motha fucka. No need to rip off Tgirl lovers!!
I used to go to Negril and have pulled some nice girls from there Jade who is on this site. There is a sexy latino girl named Nadia Nicole that I have seen there often. She also IS ON EROS from time to time. I asked her for a session and she faked me out. The drinks are too high in that joint and the band sucks. But If you horney for a tgirl its the best spot I can think of. I try to meet them in public in a normal setting if I can. More and more are popping up in the south shore area. Also they are on Halsted between 71st and 76th. But many of them look like they are not safe to fuck with. I notice that many of them have boyfriends who get them to set people up for a robbery. I have never got one from off south halsted but I do drive around looking. I have seen the finest ones in the day time while I am at work driving down the street and I can't stop to talk or get some info etc.

heavyd
07-22-2009, 12:50 AM
Thanks for the quick response BigDicki.
I used to go up north a lot. Last smmer I had a bad event happen to me with a girl I picked up off Belmont and Clark. Mind you I been hunting Tgirls since the 70's when I was a teenager.I have never had a bad experience in almost 30 years. This tgirl went to the motel on Lincoln with me as I don't do car dates or dark places type shit. I got the room checked out her dick that she said was so big. It was soft but I figured I could work with it. I took off my clothes but she did not disrobe completely. I was a little tipsy but that struck me as odd but it didn't put me on caution mode.
I went to the bath room and she said can I have my money ($60) I like to get paid upfront. No problem I said and gave her the funds. When I came out the john She asked me to get a towel as she didn't like to lay on the motel covers.
I went to get the towel and when I came out she was by the door snatching the chain off and opening the door at the same time. She said "Thank you baby" and ran out the room. Now here I am butt ass naked so I can't run right after her. By the time I put on my pants and sandals she was long gone
I ran to my truck to drive around to see if I saw her thats when I noticed she had Stolen two packs of newports out of my drivers side door pouch.
I chalked it up to you snooze you lose and have not been back up there since. But I was pissed like a motha fucka. No need to rip off Tgirl lovers!!
I used to go to Negril and have pulled some nice girls from there Jade who is on this site. There is a sexy latino girl named Nadia Nicole that I have seen there often. She also IS ON EROS from time to time. I asked her for a session and she faked me out. The drinks are too high in that joint and the band sucks. But If you horney for a tgirl its the best spot I can think of. I try to meet them in public in a normal setting if I can. More and more are popping up in the south shore area. Also they are on Halsted between 71st and 76th. But many of them look like they are not safe to fuck with. I notice that many of them have boyfriends who get them to set people up for a robbery. I have never got one from off south halsted but I do drive around looking. I have seen the finest ones in the day time while I am at work driving down the street and I can't stop to talk or get some info etc.

:)"YOU Snooze You Lose"

bigdicki
07-22-2009, 01:02 AM
:)"YOU Snooze You Lose"

We all have caught some version of the okey doke. Don't feel too bad. If you come up this way again, let me know. I will share some info for you on some good pieces of ass (and cool girls). :D

Handandsom
07-22-2009, 03:03 AM
We all have caught some version of the okey doke. Don't feel too bad. If you come up this way again, let me know. I will share some info for you on some good pieces of ass (and cool girls). :D

I never caught it like that. I have got to the spot and shorty didn't want to let me hit it. Talking like the $120 didn't cover that. After i thought for a second i just let her have it and didn't waste any more time. I could've really changed her life that day. But i essence it would've changed mine too. So i took it (you pay to play). :mad: But don't ever let me see her in my play clothes :cool::)