PDA

View Full Version : Store Signing Sept. 25th San Diego, come see me!

WendyWilliams
07-21-2009, 11:50 PM
If you can make it please stop in my thread here to let me know and others, hopefully get a nice crew there that Im familier with LOL
http://www.hotwendyforums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=604

I am happy to announce that ManKind Video in San Diego has booked me for a store signing on Sept. 25th. Mankind is three floors of gay dvd's, toys, fetish and clothing however due to the popular demand and such a cool staff they have added the "T" Section which is stocked with Hot Wendy Productions dvd's (picture coming soon). Its funny that I owe this to twitter because when I lived in Florida few of the most well known entertainers were GLitz Glamour and Disco Dollie. So I was twittering when Glitz tells me she is running a store and Dollie was the buyer! HOW SWEET!! After speaking with them we decided to have a store signing. Im waiting on the flyer which will have the signing hours, etcc but Im sure it will be in the 6pm area to give people time to get off work and Ill be there atleast three hours. I encourage fans or just friends to support this as its very rare for stores to invite ladies like myself to sign. I have been blessed to sign in 2007 at Video Max in Lexington, Kentucky, 2008 at Adult Video Liquidators in Hamden, Ct, and now at ManKind in San Diego. Since the lovely Ts Jesse lives in the area Ive asked her to stop in and say hi and get some pictures. Also quite a few bloggers will be in the house to cover the event.

I will have an official Flyer ASAP as well as some pictures of the store to share with everyone!

All Hot Wendy Productions will be on sale during the signing at a very low cost, Ill be taking pictures, signing dvds/photos and having a great time with those who come out to show some love.

Store Website: http://www.mankindvideo.com/store/pages/retail.html

Address:‎
3425 5th Ave
San Diego, CA 92103

brandonnsdiego
07-22-2009, 06:28 PM
Great news! I will be there for sure!