PDA

View Full Version : original CHYNA???

epiphany
07-23-2009, 12:28 PM
Hey, just wanted to know if anyone knows where the other beautiful
CHYNA is? She was out of Detroit, then Virginia. BTG had a great shoot
with her and her hooked cock? Any updates?

Ms Remy M
07-25-2009, 09:23 PM

She's relocated to Cali.

barrym
07-26-2009, 02:11 PM
That's too bad. I was lucky enough to see her a couple times here in Norfolk - a real sweetheart. Oh well our loss is Cali's gain.

DYNACORD
07-26-2009, 06:52 PM

You mean this Chyna???? I thought I posted this the other day but it might not have gone thru or it got knocked down by the Web Master Nazi.
She is actually still in Detroit. Hasn't moved to Cali as of yet. I believe sh's available for "consultations". LMAO
I think Mr. Remy may have something up his sleeve for everyone.
Later!

kilakali
07-26-2009, 07:26 PM
You mean this Chyna???? I thought I posted this the other day but it might not have gone thru or it got knocked down by the Web Master Nazi.
She is actually still in Detroit. Hasn't moved to Cali as of yet. I believe sh's available for "consultations". LMAO
I think Mr. Remy may have something up his sleeve for everyone.
Later!

He is talking about New York aka Chyna at least that was the name i knew her by.

barrym
07-26-2009, 07:39 PM
Thanks for the pics. Chyna - come back to VA, we miss you.

Ms Remy M
07-28-2009, 08:34 PM
He is talking about New York aka Chyna at least that was the name i knew her by.

Yep, now I'm confused :confused:

kilakali
07-28-2009, 10:13 PM

That was her nickname awhile back when I knew her. That was to someone who claims I didnt know her or got her confused with someone else.:rolleyes:

DYNACORD
07-29-2009, 01:13 AM

Epiphany was referring to Chyna from Detroit who moved to Richmond,VA. and now back to Detroit. Don't know where her travels might take her this time. Think she may have told Remy she was moving to Cali. "In the Heat of Things" LOL. Hey Remy! When is her film debut coming?