PDA

View Full Version : anaconda, mercedes

jrfranke
07-28-2009, 08:10 PM
they say first time ever, she was on here before not complaining, I want more.
http://www.black-tgirls.com/members/galleries/mercedes/set3734/large/merdecesB2071.jpg

http://www.black-tgirls.com/members/galleries/anaconda/set4377/large/anacondagom1087.jpg

kilakali
07-28-2009, 10:19 PM
they say first time ever, she was on here before not complaining, I want more.
http://www.black-tgirls.com/members/galleries/mercedes/set3734/large/merdecesB2071.jpg

http://www.black-tgirls.com/members/galleries/anaconda/set4377/large/anacondagom1087.jpg

Good eye you beat me to the punch on this one. I spotted and recognized the tats.

nycguy
07-28-2009, 10:20 PM
Hmmm.. tats dont lie! Gotta say, i like the ass better in '08. Plus body was more smoother, but love the '09 rack! :D

P.S.- Dirtysouth, please don't kill her like the last one! ;)

ty-clone
07-29-2009, 01:06 PM
i still dont understand why the need to decieve BTG, unless they were ban from being on the site

can someone enlighten me on why girls do these things :o

thookie
07-29-2009, 11:21 PM
I quite don't understand it either.

DYNACORD
07-31-2009, 02:16 AM
What a change. Now she could be fun and a hand full. LOL.

DirtySouth
08-04-2009, 01:33 PM
What the FUCK!!!?!?!

Fooled me all day. I remember her as Mercedes. I'm usually pretty good at recognizing these gals, but the weight change made a huge difference.

I actually shot her down for a shoot when she was "Mercedes" a year ago.

Tony Vee
08-04-2009, 02:04 PM
i still dont understand why the need to decieve BTG, unless they were ban from being on the site

can someone enlighten me on why girls do these things :o

We can't shoot a girl everytime they want a shoot! Some girls travel the country and lie their way into setting up a shoot in every city we have a photog in a span of a few weeks by saying they've never shot before. Then we have a glut of the same girl! It's annoying as hell since we try to get as many new faces as possible and a balance of reshoots of popular girls. Girls who lie their way into a shoot are just plain greedy and fuck with the company's method of doing business.

Handandsom
08-04-2009, 11:01 PM
We can't shoot a girl everytime they want a shoot! Some girls travel the country and lie their way into setting up a shoot in every city we have a photog in a span of a few weeks by saying they've never shot before. Then we have a glut of the same girl! It's annoying as hell since we try to get as many new faces as possible and a balance of reshoots of popular girls. Girls who lie their way into a shoot are just plain greedy and fuck with the company's method of doing business.

The good thing about business is the constant restructuring of it. Cause unless the girl is hideous you all are doing fine, whether by mistake or not.:cool:

Tony Vee
08-05-2009, 02:03 AM
The good thing about business is the constant restructuring of it. Cause unless the girl is hideous you all are doing fine, whether by mistake or not.:cool:

You're missing the point! From a biz standpoint these con artists are using up the monthly budget on themselves at the expense of a fresh new face.
:cool:

smuzik
08-05-2009, 03:18 AM
You're missing the point! From a biz standpoint these con artists are using up the monthly budget on themselves at the expense of a fresh new face.
:cool:

You should have caught on from the photo ID's. I dont expect you to remember all of them, but it should have sparked some memory... unless they gave you another photo ID and if thats the case then you have other issues...

DirtySouth
08-05-2009, 01:40 PM
You should have caught on from the photo ID's. I dont expect you to remember all of them, but it should have sparked some memory... unless they gave you another photo ID and if thats the case then you have other issues...

How would a photo ID spark a memory? Memory of what? An ID I've never seen before?

I did not do her first shoot, one of our former shooters did. Sometimes we do not see the photo IDs until the day of the shoot.

Yes, they do give out fake IDs from time to time also.