PDA

View Full Version : Whats Up With Her

mrdexs
08-04-2009, 11:47 AM
There are alot of girls on this site that have not had a update since 2005 whats with that? These girls work, for money and I know this site has the loot to pay for the talent, I'm just saying

GroobySteven
08-04-2009, 12:40 PM
There are alot of girls on this site that have not had a update since 2005 whats with that? These girls work, for money and I know this site has the loot to pay for the talent, I'm just saying

What you don't know, is that a) many girls don't want to reshoot, it was a one-off, b) many have moved on to different things and c) many are un-contactable and d) there are many that WE don't want to work with again.

We keep shooting as many quality new girls as we can as well as reshoots of the more popular girls or girls who re-appear after a long time.

Tony Vee
08-04-2009, 02:08 PM
I'd shoot that one in a heatbeat if I could contact her. I believe she's from Buffalo NY, if anyone has any inf....:cool:

TSSexyChanel
08-27-2009, 01:02 AM
What you don't know, is that a) many girls don't want to reshoot, it was a one-off, b) many have moved on to different things and c) many are un-contactable and d) there are many that WE don't want to work with again.

We keep shooting as many quality new girls as we can as well as reshoots of the more popular girls or girls who re-appear after a long time.

Sean did I tell you how much I find frank realness to be such a turn on?