PDA

View Full Version : Random Thoughts: Breast Implants

LongGun
07-09-2008, 02:10 AM
I must say that I am often disappointed when a trans I had previously admired gets breast implants. To me it's a turn off. I don't like breasts implants on anyone at all. I prefer 'natural' breasts. What do you think?

Shynise is looking really good.

DrDickenstein
07-09-2008, 04:17 AM
I'm with u Gun... Prefer REAL no matter if I'm dealing with a GG or TS. Some girls can pull it off a lil better than others I guess. Honestly the fake ones look much better to me with clothes on than if the girl naked. Something tight or whatever....can be crazy sexy. But yup keep em real.

I think alot of TS think having big breast (fake in most cases) defines their womanhood...hell GG probably think the same thing really in some cases. My last 2 g/f's had breast redux surgery....so I definitely like the big things in life, just want my sexi Tgirls with something else BIG!!

Oh and damn good idea putting your reshoot requests in signature. Easy to keep track that way...think I'm gonna steal that one from u.... :cool:

LongGun
07-09-2008, 04:36 AM
In the Coming Soon section there is Kamora who has natural looking breast that are fantastic.

vnda22
07-11-2008, 03:13 PM
I can deal with breast implants, it's those butt/hip/thigh injections that I don't like. They don't look natural. Now, I've seen a few ladies who could almost get away with it, but some of them go too far, and just wind up looking ray-diculous.:rolleyes:

TVSURFER
07-11-2008, 08:02 PM
I can handle the transplants if they don't look abnormal. I mean if they look like two cereal bowls plopped on a girl's chest, then you can see that right away.:eek: The ones that have them grown by hormones seem to fare better with me, because they have a natural look and feel. Transplants often look too perfect. I don't know a gg with perfect orbs like I see on some t-girls. GG's, for the most part have titties proportion to their size. If they are too big on a gg, they tend to look out of whack! Same applies to t-girls. Plus, if they are proportioned to the t-girl's physique, it would give the girl a more believable, gg appearence.:cool:

GroobySteven
07-11-2008, 10:36 PM
Give me real most of the time - but in the case of somebody like Madison (http://black-tgirls.com/members/model.php?m=669&name=Madison+(aka+Maddison)) then she just looks awesome with her boobs and wouldn't look as good with smaller, natural ones.

http://black-tgirls.com/members/images/models/HR_669.jpg

Ms Remy M
07-12-2008, 08:11 AM
I think as long as the implants fit the girl's body frame then GREAT!!! Too big or misshapen implants aren't cool at all though. I do like the small little hormone tits on a lot of tgirls too though. Just as long as she doesn't have a complete flat chest.

DirtySouth
07-12-2008, 01:09 PM
I honestly dont mind either or. I just look at the shape and how it compliments that particular girl's frame. I dont like man boobs or the extended pec look that a lot of girls get messed up with. The best tits I've ever laid eyes on were Ashley's. Soft to the touch and compliments her perfectly in my eyes.

http://www.black-tgirls.com/members/galleries/ashley/set3511/large/ashleyDgom065.jpg

qcutta
07-16-2008, 09:42 AM
I don't mind too much, but I do like natural better...

ROC
07-18-2008, 03:26 AM
natural Is The Way To Go.......

methodman
07-18-2008, 06:35 AM
yea i prefer natural but thats not how a lot of these girls see themselves.

DrDickenstein
07-19-2008, 01:50 AM
I think the best breasts I ever saw on BTG was Danielle aka Nicole aka Cocoa aka etc. Then she went TOO BIG with the implants...in my opinion.

I mean looks good either way, but with the big'uns I like the look better with something skimpy on....just sexier to me. But back in the day.....she had the perfect body, perfect tits and perfect nipples. :eek:

nycguy
07-20-2008, 02:10 PM
As long as im sucking them. I'm good! ;-)