PDA

View Full Version : Blast from the past old pic

carmencream
08-06-2009, 08:47 PM
Hi guy's someone sent me a pic of my original shoot when I was young and flat chested lol sorry for the quality because it's a copy check out my profile for my albums Carmencream and I can take any comment bad or good lol :p

bigdicki
08-08-2009, 01:23 AM
Hi guy's someone sent me a pic of my original shoot when I was young and flat chested lol sorry for the quality because it's a copy check out my profile for my albums Carmencream and I can take any comment bad or good lol :p

I looked at that shot of your titties and for some reason I got a craving for chocolate milk.:rolleyes::D

You know you look good mami.

WhereChyna
08-11-2009, 11:09 PM

A blast from the past, indeed! You were lookin' good back then; and, lookin' good now! The sexual energy you exuded from your vid clips were fire! Pullin' an' tuggin' on that sexy candy stick - all thick an' throbbin', just lookin' like it was aching to cum!!! (I did, too...lol) Makes we wish BTG had the full length vids back in the day like they do now...

Good to see you're doing well. :)

Tranfan
08-13-2009, 11:46 AM
What's good CC? You still Hot as Hell babygirl! Hope to see U soon in a reshoot!