PDA

View Full Version : He should have tried T girls

ramone
08-07-2009, 04:28 AM
:( A sad story in pittsburg, this guy was very lonely So he went to a fitness center and killed three women and injured 9 others. If you cant get a women get a guy. Or a guy that looks like a women if you cant take the moustache.
lots of people have double lives I know I do. :(

ballznnutzz
08-07-2009, 04:38 AM
Why not get a hooker or take up a hobbie. Crazy people in this world.

carmencream
08-07-2009, 04:46 AM
Clearly this man was disturbed with a deep hatred for women,what a waste of human life

k.logan
08-07-2009, 06:54 AM
A double Life??? Wow now thas some shit!:confused:

DirtySouth
08-07-2009, 04:06 PM
:( A sad story in pittsburg, this guy was very lonely So he went to a fitness center and killed three women and injured 9 others. If you cant get a women get a guy. Or a guy that looks like a women if you cant take the moustache.
lots of people have double lives I know I do. :(

So he shoulda tried tgirls? I think not! He woulda ended up killing the double the amount of TGs if he was that fustrated with women. The guy was just nuts. We all have experienced rejection, some more than others. No reason to take lives.

cumshooter69
08-07-2009, 07:02 PM
So he shoulda tried tgirls? I think not! He woulda ended up killing the double the amount of TGs if he was that fustrated with women. The guy was just nuts. We all have experienced rejection, some more than others. No reason to take lives.

I agree, this guy was just fucked in the head. I don't think it would have mattered who he tried. He was gonna to kill anyway.

If everyone went on a killing spree because they were rejected, there'd be no one left alive. I've been rejected many times, but would never even think about kill someone because of it, that's just stupid.

TSSexyChanel
08-18-2009, 08:07 PM

CO SIGNS people need to be ok with not being everyones cup of tea.

MrKnockOut
08-20-2009, 03:15 AM
news flash...not everyone wants to fuck a tranny

some of you dudes are out of touch with reality lmao

TurboMan
08-20-2009, 11:37 AM
news Flash...not Everyone Wants To Fuck A Tranny

Some Of You Dudes Are Out Of Touch With Reality Lmao

You Said A Mouth Full There Brother!!

TSSexyChanel
08-20-2009, 11:16 PM
news flash...not everyone wants to fuck a tranny

some of you dudes are out of touch with reality lmao

LOL some trannies too. So many think any man can be had

junintoiro
08-21-2009, 01:56 AM
I agree, this guy was just fucked in the head. I don't think it would have mattered who he tried. He was gonna to kill anyway.

If everyone went on a killing spree because they were rejected, there'd be no one left alive. I've been rejected many times, but would never even think about kill someone because of it, that's just stupid.

I agree the title & original post make it sound like if you wanna have sex or just lonely "get a T-girl, they'll take any one". I think that is a dis on some T-girls in general. I don't know many personaly but since I'm in Atl who knows... I don't walk around asking females if the have a dick & I haven't been out to a gay club or thr 'stroll'. but the ones I know seem like any one else, Bi, Gay or Sr8, some are just out for themselves & the $$$. Others are nice people, not promiscous . If he couldn't get a date over that long of time, something about him was the problem.

"The fault dear Brutus, lies in ourselves, not in our stars"
Shakespear's Julius Ceaser