PDA

View Full Version : Ok I see I MUST ATTEND one of these balls

bigdicki
08-09-2009, 03:58 PM
Some of these girls are absolutely outstanding (girls you knock me out!). ;) I especially like the one at about 4min. 10 sec. in.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ytk2g-cC2U

TVSURFER
08-09-2009, 07:39 PM
I wonder what they want to be when they grow up?:D Damn, ATL has some fine honies down there! Although it's hot as Lucifer's nuts!
:cool:

BlkMuscleTop
08-10-2009, 12:37 PM
Some of these girls are absolutely outstanding (girls you knock me out!). ;) I especially like the one at about 4min. 10 sec. in.

Like I always say, all about the femme queen realness. Feeling that right there. :) Looks like I may have to make my own trip from NYC to the ATL. :)

Ms Remy M
08-10-2009, 07:38 PM
Balls like pageants are a great way to meet these ladies, but tend to be more rowdy and less organized. From what I've been hearing from the DC/MD area girls, dancing is a key aspect of life and extends beyond the typical Ball scene. Many of the girls I have met in the area work their regular job as dance instructors and/or take part in the local events as dancers.

Unisex
08-10-2009, 11:02 PM
Just thought I'd post this.

kilakali
08-11-2009, 05:41 AM
As I mentioned in a previous thread these events are good places to meet T-Girls. Many girls on this site have participated in balls & pageants. That is one of my best kept secrets. The majority of the men that attend these gatherings are into men, so that leaves us as prime steak to the girls.

Here is a pic( i didnt take it) of one well known and one of my ATF girls (& dearest friend) Jessica Host & her good friend Beyonce leaving the Superball 06 in NYC which was a stellar event.
A BIG OI TO MIZRAHI HOUSE!!!

bigdicki
08-11-2009, 12:56 PM
As I mentioned in a previous thread these events are good places to meet T-Girls. Many girls on this site have participated in balls & pageants. That is one of my best kept secrets. The majority of the men that attend these gatherings are into men, so that leaves us as prime steak to the girls.

Here is a pic( i didnt take it) of one well known and one of my ATF girls (& dearest friend) Jessica Host & her good friend Beyonce leaving the Superball 06 in NYC which was a stellar event.

Yea I must say KilaKali (and a t-girl friend) first said I should attend one of these things. That same t-girl I kick it with sent me that link to help me visualize what some of these things are like and damn what a visual. :cool:

And thanks for posting that pic Kila, those are two of my faves that I have never met.

aaronk
08-12-2009, 06:01 PM
hmm....always interestin to see where all them stroll coins end up.........

DYNACORD
08-12-2009, 11:58 PM
Keep in mind that these Balls are far more ghetto and obnoxious than pagents, especially "Chicago Miss Continental". I guess it depends on what type of girl you like as to where you want to visit. The Detroit balls require you to be strapped and vested at all times. LMAO. Or better yet:::keep an eye out when in the parking lot, because you may get hit by a car being driven by a jilted lover who's trying to run down his boy friend. That's only happened a few times at the "Tom Philip Post". Nice place!

DirtySouth
08-13-2009, 12:10 AM
I wonder what they want to be when they grow up?:D Damn, ATL has some fine honies down there! Although it's hot as Lucifer's nuts!
:cool:

Stay where youre at. Its not like that down here. Its just like that maybe one or two weekends out the year when girls come down for a ball/pageant. Its dry the rest of the year. NYC has a waaaaaaay better selection and better venues to meet them.

Handandsom
08-13-2009, 11:09 PM

As far as those balls :D go, They won't for me! All that silliness is ridiculous. But the after party sounds like the place to be, or the parking lot one.

On a side note i had the pleasure of meeting Beyonce before the 09 make-over. And I'll just say what a pleasure.:cool:

bibba
08-15-2009, 02:08 PM
we really should have a post for theses balls and parties, i know allanah has them

nycguy
08-23-2009, 12:00 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ytk2g-cC2U

ok, what happened to the video!?!

TSSexyChanel
08-26-2009, 05:22 PM
hmm....always interestin to see where all them stroll coins end up.........

tee hee hee wrong on so many levels but amusing none the less

TSSexyChanel
08-26-2009, 05:23 PM
as Far As Those Balls :d Go, They Won't For Me! All That Silliness Is Ridiculous. But The After Party Sounds Like The Place To Be, Or The Parking Lot One.

On A Side Note I Had The Pleasure Of Meeting Beyonce Before The 09 Make-over. And I'll Just Say What A Pleasure.:cool:

tee hee hee

aaronk
08-27-2009, 07:45 PM
wrong...but oh so true....

johnmagnum
08-30-2009, 11:06 PM
good video!

peggygee
08-31-2009, 06:15 PM
Haven't been in a while, but yeah the Black balls and pageants be off the chain.

:D

nycguy
09-05-2009, 10:18 PM
I was at the Evisu ball back in December, It was packed. Plenty of cute girls in there, and not too much nonsence. It was like ten hours! geez!:eek:

bibba
09-07-2009, 02:10 PM
http://www.shemaleevents.com/:):):):)

anonymoussonny
09-14-2009, 06:20 AM
Can't we all just get along!?!?! LOL

bigdicki
09-16-2009, 02:45 AM
http://www.shemaleevents.com/:):):):)

That's Allanah's shit in NYC. If I kicked it there, I'd be broke as a joke.:p

SEXYTSJESSDOTCOM
10-18-2009, 02:21 PM
Ball are a cute place... it brings A LOT OF gurls from alllll over to a major city or event... but guys and there PRIDE to go to a ALTERNATIVE function.... lol I met this one guy at a DC/MD ball.... OLDER MATURE MAN.. but SEXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXY ...... Been in the lyfstyle b for i started transanything.. lol

Ms Remy M
10-19-2009, 04:24 PM
Ball are a cute place... it brings A LOT OF gurls from alllll over to a major city or event... but guys and there PRIDE to go to a ALTERNATIVE function.... lol I met this one guy at a DC/MD ball.... OLDER MATURE MAN.. but SEXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXY ...... Been in the lyfstyle b for i started transanything.. lol

"transanything" is this a typo or an actual phrase?

I don't mean to call you out, and it applies to many others, but can we please use proper spelling, some kind of grammar, and punctuation. I'm not going to sit here and act like I'm some well paid book editor or anything, but it does get annoying reading conversations with "dis" instead of "this" and many other misspellings. We are all adults here, lets converse as if we graduated from high school at least. Again, I don't mean any offense. Going through all of these threads becomes frustrating, at least to me, when few are capable of typing a coherent conversation. I can more readily forgive a single sentence with shortcut phrases used. When it's one long sentence the length of two paragraphs, it's a bit much.