PDA

View Full Version : ATTENTION: Big BOOTY ebony TRANSEXUAL

ROC
08-24-2009, 10:51 PM
attitude free with NO judgmental views. Over the Years of being in this Industry, I have gained Knowledge, Wisdom, Power, Respect and Class. Which is Wrapped up in my thickness, but yet Gorgeous 5'7" juciey body which overflows with 38DD-36-44 in measurements. I'm a SUPER well groomed individual, who takes pride and CONSIDERATION to maintain my drug free Dream Body. I'm down to earth, cultured, and well rounded. In order to provide you the BEST service, there are a few things you need to understand & follow as such: I lead a very private life and I have MY RIGHT to chose my companions. Also I have my right to DECLINE whom I CHOOSE not to date. I choose to do this for my OWN SAFETY. Please present yourself in good manners with proper PHONE etiquette and WE WILL get along GREAT. Please understand that Blocked and or Private calls will NOT be answered. Confidentiality Agreements are more than Welcomed. Texts message and Picture mail does NOT work on my Business phone line. I prefer gentlemen who appreciate good taste and presentation. I absolutely enjoy what I do and I anxiously look forward to our exclusive time together. I'm Great at WHATEVER I DO. Discretion is assured as I value my privacy as well. I expect all donations of the gentlemen to be placed in an envelope marked "gift" at the beginning of the engagement. I prefer it this way so we can indulge in a carefree and relaxed atmosphere. I am selective and therefore I DO NOT JUST SEE ANYONE; I spend a great deal of my time with serious and generous men who seek the companionship and enjoyment of a sophisticated and upscale t-girl. Gentlemen, please arrive on time. If you do not give proper notice when canceling or decide to no show on your appointment without calling, you will be considered to be placed on my NO SHOW List, which will forfeit your future booking$. I ask you to be considerate by not wasting my/our time. However, I'm an EQUAL OPPORTU NITY PROVIDER. If this appeals to you, I'm here to make your dreams come true! So don't hesitate to place your booking. The pleasure will be ours, as we fulfill our fantasies and make our dreams come to a reality

bibba
08-24-2009, 11:14 PM
she's a bad mama jama!!!!:p

DYNACORD
08-25-2009, 03:01 AM
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ! "LOL" Way to many words for an ad. Clients don't read the short adds as it is. They certainly won't finish that one.
But she's a "Big Sexy Gal".

aaronk
08-25-2009, 06:02 AM
i've met her and in person....welll.....somethings look different..

bigruss
09-02-2009, 11:24 PM
she is layla fox on shemale strokers

bigdicki
09-03-2009, 12:13 PM
i've met her and in person....welll.....somethings look different..

I think we are all intrigued... whats up with her?:confused::confused:

narto
09-05-2009, 03:22 AM
lol.... like it

aaronk
09-05-2009, 04:40 PM
are fotos scratch and sniff.....

nycguy
09-05-2009, 10:10 PM
are fotos scratch and sniff.....

HUh??? you lost me on that one.

eldebarge
09-12-2009, 05:59 AM
saw her on craiglsit sometime back and the ad caught my eye too because of the length