PDA

View Full Version : www.sexiitrina.com

SexiiTrina
08-12-2008, 08:22 AM
Welcome to my world gentlemen..... Sit back relax an enjoy what u all "True Trina Fans" have been waiting for..... Feel free to give me some Feedback and let me know what u think im here checking the blog everyday..

Thanks Trina

www.sexiitrina.com

DirtySouth
08-12-2008, 03:59 PM
For those of you who don't know, this is one of ATL's finest and another one of my favorite models. Her name here on BTG is Luscious >>>> http://www.black-tgirls.com/members/model.php?m=81&name=Luscious

Here's a reminder....

MrKnockOut
08-12-2008, 06:40 PM
Personally with an ass like yours, i'd like to see you get fucked more. Real talk :)

SexiiTrina
08-12-2008, 08:27 PM
Awww Really i loved getting fucked its just my shit so good they cum quick an then im still horney but over all i love big cocks just cant find none:)

Trina

ROC
08-12-2008, 09:13 PM
hey Trina......... You Take Some Bomb Ass Photos..... I LOVE THAT SHOWER SCENE ON YOUR PAGE.. GREAT WEBSITE...NICE SHYT... Looking Good Ma.

Nasty1
08-12-2008, 09:13 PM
Trina:

Next time I'm in the ATL I wanna find out how good that ass really is...and I can fuck all night...:)

SexiiTrina
08-12-2008, 09:49 PM
Aw thanks i do try my hardiest to please the ones that watch me very closely... Keep checking everyfriday there will be new up dates every week Glad that u love me as much as i love makeing them

Trina

DirtySouth
08-12-2008, 11:07 PM
Awww Really i loved getting fucked its just my shit so good they cum quick an then im still horney but over all i love big cocks just cant find none

...hmmm......that sounds about right ;-)

SexiiTrina
08-12-2008, 11:16 PM
its the motherfucken sex kitten of atlanta......... www.sexiitrina.com is where the hot live raw action is....

if ur sexy an ur in atlanta an u wanna be a model for the site and ur in shape an dd free fill free to hit me up an we will go from there...

SexiiTrina
08-13-2008, 12:03 AM
Thats all in the makeing hun.....

moe77
08-13-2008, 05:58 PM
Trina Mama U on point real talk. I stay in florida But U put it down. Ima big fan of urs. Keep doin what chu do. are u gonna do Vids wit Co-star tGirls???

MrKnockOut
08-14-2008, 01:43 PM
Yo, I almost forgot. My only request, and this is real shit, please don't get a big head/ego!!! Stay grounded and keep that shit real at all times because it seems like when a few black ts start getting internet notoriety they start to feel themselves...it doesn't help that most of the guys on forums and shit like this help inflate their egos.

DirtySouth
08-14-2008, 04:24 PM
let the church say amen ^

blktxman
08-16-2008, 12:54 AM
Trina is the finest girl out today! She is most certainly how us guys in the south like em. Thick ass, round hips, and big tits. Not to mention a yellabone with long hair. I would luv to have sum fun with her any day of the week.

crimlin
08-16-2008, 10:07 PM
I'm Trina's webmaster. I'm looking for comments, questions, complaints, etc. What can I do to make her site better? :confused:

ROC
08-17-2008, 05:43 AM
Trina has been getting complaints from her employees about bums sleeping in the alley behind her business. She heads back to the alley to see what she can do. She finds a bum sleeping there and tries to roust him out. He refuses to leave and is very antagonistic. He tells her he is not scared of any bitch . . . she tells him he better be scared and that she has bigger balls than he does. His smart ass retort is that �If she has balls he will suck her cock . . . � Boy was he in for a surprise. Given the size difference he has no hope of getting away once she decides to teach him a lesson.

YOU A BAD MOMMA TRINA... GOD BLESS...

moe77
08-18-2008, 12:24 PM
Damn Dats Sexy As Hell

blktxman
09-19-2008, 05:04 PM
I'm Trina's webmaster. I'm looking for comments, questions, complaints, etc. What can I do to make her site better? :confused:

When are new updates cumming?

kilakali
09-19-2008, 07:33 PM
When are new updates cumming?

I spoke with Trina last night about the updates she told me she is going to post 4 new vids this weekend.

Trina "i think what im gonna have to do is try to do this on my own this weekend but when i do up date im gona add 4 videos at one time... but over all thanks for the support "

DirtySouth
09-19-2008, 10:56 PM
She's learning the ropes....be patient! I applaud her effort so far. Im sure yall will love the content

blktxman
09-20-2008, 04:17 PM
I spoke with Trina last night about the updates she told me she is going to post 4 new vids this weekend.

Trina "i think what im gonna have to do is try to do this on my own this weekend but when i do up date im gona add 4 videos at one time... but over all thanks for the support "

These will be on the Preview page right?

kilakali
09-23-2008, 08:23 AM
These will be on the Preview page right?

Come to find out Trina wont be posting the vids herself. The webmaster will do it when he fixes his technical issue. Im sure it will be posted on the preview page as well as the members area.

blktxman
06-07-2009, 03:33 PM
Is sexitrina.com website down?

PK Vegas
06-07-2009, 06:27 PM
Trina has been getting complaints from her employees about bums sleeping in the alley behind her business. She heads back to the alley to see what she can do. She finds a bum sleeping there and tries to roust him out. He refuses to leave and is very antagonistic. He tells her he is not scared of any bitch . . . she tells him he better be scared and that she has bigger balls than he does. His smart ass retort is that �If she has balls he will suck her cock . . . � Boy was he in for a surprise. Given the size difference he has no hope of getting away once she decides to teach him a lesson.

YOU A BAD MOMMA TRINA... GOD BLESS...

This full length hardcore video and pic set can be seen over at TranSexDomination (http://www.transexDomination.com)

It is great to see Trina doing well. I really enjoyed working with her on that one shoot last year.

Thanks!

PK Vegas