PDA

View Full Version : The Baddest Sexiest Shawty Up In Here To Me...

ROC
08-24-2009, 11:26 PM
my First Love Up In Here Is Sheeba, But Since She Hasn't Been Updated In A Long Time, My Boo Is Katie.... And If You Have Not Had The Opportunity Of Hearing Katies Hot Sexy Voice... She Has The Sexiest Voice I Think You'll Fall In Love With...... Love You Katie...

Ivo_Corbier
08-25-2009, 03:16 AM
i like katie alot too, but she scares me cause ive never seen her be a bottom and she got a huge package.

TSSexyChanel
08-26-2009, 05:16 PM
i Like Katie Alot Too, But She Scares Me Cause Ive Never Seen Her Be A Bottom And She Got A Huge Package.

you Wont Die And If You Should What A Way To Go The Mortician Will Never Get That Smile Off Your Face. Take It Like A Man

bibba
08-26-2009, 09:20 PM
love that answer chanel:p

TSSexyChanel
08-27-2009, 12:28 AM
love that answer chanel:p

Thanks pumpkin how you been doing?

DYNACORD
08-27-2009, 02:23 AM
i like katie alot too, but she scares me cause ive never seen her be a bottom and she got a huge package.

Ivo, look at it as an adventure and all that follow will pale in comparison. The intense pain will turn into extreme pleasure. Of course unless you have never done this before. "Bring on the pain" "LMAO" "Just Do It"

Handandsom
08-27-2009, 02:45 AM
But Sheeba we gotz to fight fo :cool:

TICOFURY22
08-27-2009, 03:16 AM
IMO nikki hands down has the prettiest face
but the sexiest shorty in my book is MIYAKO
i would date her with or without them wigs , rob a bank with a watergun
and slap jet li's momma to get a taste of that goddess LOL

ROC
08-27-2009, 09:09 PM
imo Nikki Hands Down Has The Prettiest Face
But The Sexiest Shorty In My Book Is Miyako
I Would Date Her With Or Without Them Wigs , Rob A Bank With A Watergun
And Slap Jet Li's Momma To Get A Taste Of That Goddess Lol

i Love Nicki As Well, But She Went All The Way... Happy For Her And Her Complete Transformation....

Handandsom
08-28-2009, 09:40 AM
i Love Nicki As Well, But She Went All The Way... Happy For Her And Her Complete Transformation....

This gives true meaning to that title. Damn fellas we lost a good one here. I didn't know she went all the way. She was very hot. I mean still pretty, but as we all know "the thrill is gone" (the blues version 35rpm fo those that still know)

I'm hurtin inside on this one, i was hoping to meet with her again! Damn

DYNACORD
08-28-2009, 09:50 PM
This gives true meaning to that title. Damn fellas we lost a good one here. I didn't know she went all the way. She was very hot. I mean still pretty, but as we all know "the thrill is gone" (the blues version 35rpm fo those that still know)

Don't you mean the 45rpm single version, or the 33rpm album version? I got the Album version. B.B. is still touring. He come thru Detroit every year it seems.

Handandsom
09-01-2009, 01:02 AM
Don't you mean the 45rpm single version, or the 33rpm album version? I got the Album version. B.B. is still touring. He come thru Detroit every year it seems.

Thas right wow its been so long ago it seems. I think i only had the chance to spin about 100 to 200 hunet records before i gave it all up. 33rpm you right!:cool:

SEXYTSJESSDOTCOM
10-18-2009, 02:25 PM

I love it wen guys say the thrill is gone!!! lollolololololol...

Im sure her RACK OF PRESENT/FUTURE HETEROSEXUAL men she Deals with NOW are more THRILLLLLLED to have her FEMALE GENITALIA MORE THAN B 4!!!

NOW thats the TRUE Thrill!!

TurboMan
10-18-2009, 03:21 PM
i Love It Wen Guys Say The Thrill Is Gone!!! Lollolololololol...

Im Sure Her Rack Of present/future Heterosexual Men She Deals With Now Are More Thrilllllled To Have Her female Genitalia More Than B 4!!!

Now Thats The True Thrill!!

Damn..that's Rich!!.. You Go Girl!!

Handandsom
10-18-2009, 04:14 PM

Im sure her RACK OF PRESENT/FUTURE HETEROSEXUAL men she Deals with NOW are more THRILLLLLLED to have her FEMALE GENITALIA MORE THAN B 4!!!

One exception, there wasn't a female genitalia there b4 so those who she encounters now prolly have no idea.
I'm quite sure Nicki still is as beautiful as she was ever was, but not so sure if that thrill that existed b4 is the same. That was the unique feature of such a sexy girl.
Keep in mind, pretty women are a dime a dozen; pretty women that hide a unique feature about them that puts them on the same playing field as men, is somewhat of a gem (to sum it up). That is the thrill. But I wish we had the stats on those.;) And let me say Jess for the record you are quite the lady as well. I would hope we get to meet sooner than the Later :cool:

ROC
10-18-2009, 11:00 PM
one Exception, There Wasn't A Female Genitalia There B4 So Those Who She Encounters Now Prolly Have No Idea.
I'm Quite Sure Nicki Still Is As Beautiful As She Was Ever Was, But Not So Sure If That Thrill That Existed B4 Is The Same. That Was The Unique Feature Of Such A Sexy Girl.
Keep In Mind, Pretty Women Are A Dime A Dozen; Pretty Women That Hide A Unique Feature About Them That Puts Them On The Same Playing Field As Men, Is Somewhat Of A Gem (to Sum It Up). That Is The Thrill. But I Wish We Had The Stats On Those.;) And Let Me Say Jess For The Record You Are Quite The Lady As Well. I Would Hope We Get To Meet Sooner Than The Later :cool:

the New Nicki.......

WhereChyna
10-19-2009, 12:25 AM

Now, the question is, "who's the baddest shawty up in here?" If "HERE" means in this "FORUM", then obviously it's..."TS JESS" !!!:D

Handandsom
10-19-2009, 01:23 AM
the New Nicki.......

Very convincing, she still beautiful. Thanks for the photos!

peggygee
10-19-2009, 01:40 AM
the New Nicki.......

If she is one tenth as happy with her vagina,
as I am with mine, then she must be ecstatic.

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l2/magi43/girl_jump4x2.jpg

TurboMan
10-19-2009, 12:59 PM
now, The Question Is, "who's The Baddest Shawty Up In Here?" If "here" Means In This "forum", Then Obviously It's..."ts Jess" !!!:d

Wtf....can't Leave Out...or Forget..ms. K. Logan!!!!!!

k.logan
10-20-2009, 07:02 PM
Wtf....can't Leave Out...or Forget..ms. K. Logan!!!!!!
Aww Thank You Baby My Turbo Man!:)

SEXYTSJESSDOTCOM
10-20-2009, 07:51 PM
aww Thank You Baby My Turbo Man!:)

Dats My Bytch Right There!!!!

k.logan
10-20-2009, 08:59 PM
Dats My Bytch Right There!!!!

You My Bytch Too!!:)

andwar
10-20-2009, 11:20 PM
IMO nikki hands down has the prettiest face
but the sexiest shorty in my book is MIYAKO
i would date her with or without them wigs , rob a bank with a watergun
and slap jet li's momma to get a taste of that goddess LOLBut I have been lucky enough to be in all these young ladies company,Except For Sheeba.There all equally very attractive.My time with Katie was cut short once she told me she topped only,but she was very pleasant

TICOFURY22
10-21-2009, 12:29 AM
But I have been lucky enough to be in all these young ladies company,Except For Sheeba.There all equally very attractive.My time with Katie was cut short once she told me she topped only,but she was very pleasant
YOU KNOW WHAT TIME IT IS
spill the beans on Miyako !!
was she all that or that's all ??

details my good sir !! DETAILS !!!

andwar
10-21-2009, 10:58 PM
YOU KNOW WHAT TIME IT IS
spill the beans on Miyako !!
was she all that or that's all ??

details my good sir !! DETAILS !!!I'll hit you with a private message

DrDickenstein
10-21-2009, 11:27 PM
I'll hit you with a private message

Can I get a copy of that PM....Miyako details sounds like a MUST READ!! :)