PDA

View Full Version : DirtySouth help me out man!!!

jd3200
08-25-2009, 04:16 AM
You need to do a video with Lady Taylor aka Chante aka Dominic. It would be nice if you could get her to do a bottom scene becuase I know every guy out there would love to see that nice ass of hers get pounded and she could even be a top in the scene to. As well as Katie Coxx becuase I know that htere are men out there that want to see that too so you need to hook that up. Sometimes you got to spend money to make money my man and that would make your money back and then some.

bibba
08-25-2009, 09:17 PM
i'll take any sceene with either of those two girls

k.logan
08-25-2009, 09:37 PM
i'll take any sceene with either of those two girls
We had fun last ght bibba didnt we?;)

bibba
08-26-2009, 09:18 PM
that was unreal i still cant believe the energy you have,plus that ass is CRAZY

DirtySouth
09-02-2009, 12:41 PM
You need to do a video with Lady Taylor aka Chante aka Dominic. It would be nice if you could get her to do a bottom scene becuase I know every guy out there would love to see that nice ass of hers get pounded and she could even be a top in the scene to. As well as Katie Coxx becuase I know that htere are men out there that want to see that too so you need to hook that up. Sometimes you got to spend money to make money my man and that would make your money back and then some.

LOL....who the fuck are you? The Donald Trump trannies or something? I don't "need" to do anything and your advice is sadly misguided. Sounds like youre coaching from the cheap seats bro.

Regardless, I will entertain this question....

Dominic/Chante is a top. Aint no way around that. If you were a top, how much money could I pay you to bottom? Think about it. Not gonna happen. If the girl is a top I film her as a top. If she is a bottom, as a bottom. Versatile, versatile. Pushing them to be something their not makes for bad content my friend.

Katie is a close friend of mine and the same goes for her.

ballznnutzz
09-02-2009, 10:17 PM
Well get her to do some fem solos.