PDA

View Full Version : girls livin' large

MrF
08-27-2009, 08:18 AM
So I met this new girl under, er, suspicious circumstances. We had an interesting conversation and for some reason (and I usually don't ask this to someone I just met) I asked her if she had ever been in love. She said yes, once, and became animated as she told her story: A guy in his late 60s who was rich met her in a gay club in NYC. She was only 16 at the time they met ! They ended up living together in his mansion in the Hamptons for 3 years. They travelled to Europe, the Caribbean, and all over the US. She said they were "living large", had maids, butlers, chauffers. Finally, the guy got sick and his family had to move in, and she had to leave. Then he died. What a bitter-sweet story ! And I suppose it may have been fabricated but it sounded real.

She proceeded to ask me to be her "regular" and gave me her phone number. She lives in a dive hotel with 2 other TSs. I'm not sure I'll see her again but I'd like to continue our interview. I'm curious if that's the ONLY time she's "been in love".

Another aberrant snapshot of the life.

DYNACORD
08-27-2009, 11:33 AM
It could have happened. And I'm sure the family had something to do about her moving out. But, why didn't her lover leave something on the side for her in or outside of his will? Hmmmmm!

TurboMan
08-27-2009, 02:49 PM
so I Met This New Girl Under, Er, Suspicious Circumstances. We Had An Interesting Conversation And For Some Reason (and I Usually Don't Ask This To Someone I Just Met) I Asked Her If She Had Ever Been In Love. She Said Yes, Once, And Became Animated As She Told Her Story: A Guy In His Late 60s Who Was Rich Met Her In A Gay Club In Nyc. She Was Only 16 At The Time They Met ! They Ended Up Living Together In His Mansion In The Hamptons For 3 Years. They Travelled To Europe, The Caribbean, And All Over The Us. She Said They Were "living Large", Had Maids, Butlers, Chauffers. Finally, The Guy Got Sick And His Family Had To Move In, And She Had To Leave. Then He Died. What A Bitter-sweet Story ! And I Suppose It May Have Been Fabricated But It Sounded Real.

She Proceeded To Ask Me To Be Her "regular" And Gave Me Her Phone Number. She Lives In A Dive Hotel With 2 Other Tss. I'm Not Sure I'll See Her Again But I'd Like To Continue Our Interview. I'm Curious If That's The Only Time She's "been In Love".

Another Aberrant Snapshot Of The Life.
I'm With Dynacord....wanna Read More...this Bitter-sweet Story..dig Deeper Mr.f!!!!!

aaronk
08-27-2009, 07:53 PM
man ive heard all kinds of these sugar daddy boyfriend/husband/lover/stories over the years the key component in all the narratives is the COINS!!!!! i know a couple of girls on here from home,who both had lil ol bald white fat bottom sugar daddies...one had some international intrigue with her man too...i know this pageant queen who lived with the aforementioned type for 12years!!when he finally passed away he did leave her the house and car,much to the anger of his family...

MrF
08-27-2009, 10:39 PM
I was also wondering why she didn't get an inheritance since he was effectively her husband. (If the story is legit.) That seems unfair !

DYNACORD
08-28-2009, 12:30 AM
I was also wondering why she didn't get an inheritance since he was effectively her husband. (If the story is legit.) That seems unfair !

You are right! It is unfair if the story is true. I think anyone, who is a genuine
person, would want their lover to be taken care of, especially if you have the wealth and they do not. I know I am. But it does take all kinds to make this world go around.

GroobySteven
08-28-2009, 03:19 AM
You are right! It is unfair if the story is true. I think anyone, who is a genuine
person, would want their lover to be taken care of, especially if you have the wealth and they do not. I know I am. But it does take all kinds to make this world go around.

Or the guy go some hot ass for the last years of his life and she got to live like a princess.
What's unfair about that?

MrF
08-28-2009, 09:27 AM
Or the guy go some hot ass for the last years of his life and she got to live like a princess.
What's unfair about that?

Well if she were an adult and they had made an arrangement such that it was understood it would be this way, then maybe it's fair. But it seems to me if you tell someone you "love" them and let them stay in your house 3 years, that person should go into the Will and get a substantial fraction of the Estate. That's what I'd do, although on the other hand I would never fall in love with someone more than 15 years younger than me -- that's ridiculous.

But clearly I don't know enough about the case to speculate further. It just piqued my curiosity. However, I've decided it's not my business, so I won't be asking her much about this if I see her again.

GroobySteven
08-28-2009, 12:46 PM
Well if she were an adult and they had made an arrangement such that it was understood it would be this way, then maybe it's fair. But it seems to me if you tell someone you "love" them and let them stay in your house 3 years, that person should go into the Will and get a substantial fraction of the Estate. That's what I'd do, although on the other hand I would never fall in love with someone more than 15 years younger than me -- that's ridiculous.

But clearly I don't know enough about the case to speculate further. It just piqued my curiosity. However, I've decided it's not my business, so I won't be asking her much about this if I see her again.

Would she have "fallen in love" with 60+ yr old guy, if he didn't have a big house to put her up in and give her everything she needed?

DYNACORD
08-28-2009, 09:46 PM
Would she have "fallen in love" with 60+ yr old guy, if he didn't have a big house to put her up in and give her everything she needed?

Most likely not. But as Mr. F said, we definitely don't know everything about this story. It's interesting though. But, we could make up a bunch of shit and make a new more interesting story out of it. "LMAO"

bigdicki
08-29-2009, 03:21 AM

One of the few times I agree 110% with Seanchai. ;)

She did nothing except, presumably, occupy time and be a good lay. And most old cats, as any reasonable person knows, aren't going to give the "jump-off" anything in the will. Thats real talk:cool:.

MrF
08-29-2009, 05:13 AM
^ You guys are probably right. Lately, in the folly of my advancing age, I tend to be sensitive to the "plight of the TGirl", but in this case who was exploiting whom ? I'll probably never know, but likely it was mutual, and the old fart didn't have a chance without his big $$$.

Where's Tvsurfer ? We need a vivisection of the Truth here.

DYNACORD
08-29-2009, 05:23 AM
^ $$$.

"LOL" He's gearing up I'm sure.

peggygee
08-30-2009, 05:01 AM
I'm not on the game, but if I'm kicking it with someone for a prolonged period of time, I would ensure that my future and well being were being thought of and looked after.

And I would do the same with him, making him a benificiary to my estate and assets.

iketurner
08-30-2009, 10:44 AM
Cash Rules Everything Around Me dam that sounds familiar Hot line somebody made it a Hot Song.

Dig Deeper into story imagine you a Paying the expenses for some Tgirl's maintenance(expensive). She roll out when you get sick, she never had yo back. When he got sick if her feelings were sincere why did she not step -up to be caregiver. Being a caregiver will test your gangsta. You have to love someone to do it.

DYNACORD
08-30-2009, 06:10 PM
See, those are some of the questions that we don't have answers to. It sounded like she may have been forced out by the family. Seen it happen to a friend of mine.
I agree on the "care giver" comment. If you love someone you should have no qualms about careing for that person in their time of need. But, some people just can't step up and do that. That's one reason it takes a special kind of person to become a NURSE. That's a hard job mentally and emotionally.
We won't ever really know what was up with "Little Red Riding Hood".

TVSURFER
08-30-2009, 11:31 PM

I looked at this tale with a smile, because if this guy lived out his fantasy for three years, he was having the time of his [life]! Should he have left his little sex urchin a little something after he kicked the bucket? Shit, I don’t know? But, if this was my sexual goal in life, sure I probably would have left her a little something when I passed on. C’mon folks, three years with a dog does require some deep attachment. I heard Sen. Kennedy left something for his two canines.
However, when it’s over, it’s over. Men tend to look for the next hole after the last one has been used up! Hell, it’s our nature. Every animal in the garden does it, human men are no different. Why do you think there are so many babies’ daddies walking around?
It was his fantasy, so making his sex object comfortable after his passing probably was the furthest thing from his mind. I mean really, would any of you care who gets your assets (unless they‘re in dire straits) after you check out; why would you care, you’re DEAD! But your favorites will probably get your coin collection or butterflies on stick-pins. And with him being gay, you don’t know how many “hole-pluggers” were waiting in the wings listening for the bucket sound!
A 16 year old is not even half the person they want to be at that time of their life. No doubt she was turned away from her nuclear family and this was like hitting the lottery to her. How many horror stories have we heard of lottery winners losing it all? She was looking for the love that she dreamed of for most of her short, real, mixed up life and he was, no doubt, a perfect leading role for “To Catch a Predator”!
If he took his object of his freak on excursions of globe trotting, buying her things and making her feel like “somebody special”, and at his age, he afforded her more than some coins in a tin can; he played on her non-sophistication, that’s all; he played on her fantasy that she sat up countless nights, talking with her friends about this very dream of meeting their prince or her own private thoughts of someone rescuing her from her quandary. We all have done it (remember the lottery).
However, once this guy stood in front of the pearly gates and Saint Peter, his family was going to be all of the discussion and a great deal of the equation; this girl was going to have to pack her "Gratuity" and resort to the tricking, RRI life with her girlfriends! I don’t think she had the wherewithal to prove that she was his sexual vessel against a clan that had more right to his paper than all the Louis Vuitton and Baby Phat he bestowed on her. As far as her being a caregiver, well she could barely take care of herself!
A lesson to all the wig wearers who live for today and don’t have a clue for tomorrow: What will all this be like when they’re thirty-five? It’s also a lesson to all you t-girl chasing neophytes that want to make these “girls” your “wives”; they are going to want sumthin, sumthin for the nothing they gave when it’s all over!
Now, that’s the ‘Surfer’s take. If you’ll excuse me, I’m about to take my lil waif, Evie Hammond on a trip to the South of France! Hee, hee, ha, ha! :D:D:D
(Vivisection: the practice of operating on living animals in order to gain knowledge of pathological or physiological processes.);)
:cool:

MrF
08-31-2009, 12:08 AM
(Vivisection: the practice of operating on living animals in order to gain knowledge of pathological or physiological processes.)

That's the first definition. According to Webster the 2nd definition is "minute or pitiless examination or criticism". I tried to look it up before using the word, but I'll admit it probably wasn't the best choice.

And with that, I thank you for your minute examination of the Truth. :)

TVSURFER
08-31-2009, 04:37 AM
That's the first definition. According to Webster the 2nd definition is "minute or pitiless examination or criticism". I tried to look it up before using the word, but I'll admit it probably wasn't the best choice.

And with that, I thank you for your minute examination of the Truth. :)
You're welcome! I can always count on you to give new meaning to a noun! What edition is your Webster's?
:cool:

DirtySouth
09-02-2009, 12:33 PM
So I met this new girl under, er, suspicious circumstances. We had an interesting conversation and for some reason (and I usually don't ask this to someone I just met) I asked her if she had ever been in love. She said yes, once, and became animated as she told her story: A guy in his late 60s who was rich met her in a gay club in NYC. She was only 16 at the time they met ! They ended up living together in his mansion in the Hamptons for 3 years. They travelled to Europe, the Caribbean, and all over the US. She said they were "living large", had maids, butlers, chauffers. Finally, the guy got sick and his family had to move in, and she had to leave. Then he died. What a bitter-sweet story ! And I suppose it may have been fabricated but it sounded real.

She proceeded to ask me to be her "regular" and gave me her phone number. She lives in a dive hotel with 2 other TSs. I'm not sure I'll see her again but I'd like to continue our interview. I'm curious if that's the ONLY time she's "been in love".

Another aberrant snapshot of the life.

There's probably more to the story. I dont buy that a rich man would be the lover of a minor of the same sex so easily. Thats instant jail time.

Some rich guys do that sort of thing, dont get me wrong. On the other hand, you leave your money to your wife, kids, family.....your blood IMO. Not a lover. Sorry.

bigdicki
09-03-2009, 12:19 PM
There's probably more to the story. I dont buy that a rich man would be the lover of a minor of the same sex so easily. Thats instant jail time.

Some rich guys do that sort of thing, dont get me wrong. On the other hand, you leave your money to your wife, kids, family.....your blood IMO. Not a lover. Sorry.

Props to that and BIG PROPS to the Surfer's answer. I don't know how it could even be expected that he would leave the jump-off anything in the will. That rarely happens.

anonymoussonny
09-14-2009, 06:26 AM
"Child Please!" (Ochocinco)