PDA

View Full Version : Hope you Enojoy!!! Xoxo Tristin

NaughtyTristin
09-30-2009, 04:56 AM
Hello guys!! It's Naughty T BTG's Girl of the Month! It's was my pleasure to Shoot with BTG. Remy was Awsome to work with as we created these images for your viewing pleasure. I can't wait to do a hardcore shoot so you all can see How Naughty T really gets down!! New Website coming soon!
NaughtyTSVixxxen.com

Ms Remy M
09-30-2009, 06:46 AM
Welcome to the forum! :D

mrvice
09-30-2009, 01:23 PM
welcome to da forum and enjoy ur stay :)

SEXYTSJESSDOTCOM
10-18-2009, 02:09 PM
Hello guys!! It's Naughty T BTG's Girl of the Month! It's was my pleasure to Shoot with BTG. Remy was Awsome to work with as we created these images for your viewing pleasure. I can't wait to do a hardcore shoot so you all can see How Naughty T really gets down!! New Website coming soon!
NaughtyTSVixxxen.com

thats my bytch!!! wassssupppp ma ma!! lol

DrDickenstein
11-08-2009, 06:23 PM
NaughtyTSVixxxen.com

Let's get Tristin in a hardcore for the 10-Yr Anniversary!!! Just watched her vid from Oct. Wow!!!! Thoroughbred...got some GREAT things goin on right there!!!

GroobySteven
11-08-2009, 09:34 PM
Yeah I'd love to see a hardcore also - Remy/Tristen can you put it together?

andwar
11-08-2009, 10:13 PM
Yeah I'd love to see a hardcore also - Remy/Tristen can you put it together?Tristen your are gorgeous.I definetly would luv to see you in more photo shoots,and a Hardcore scene.And why not in person.

H-townBTGHunter
11-08-2009, 10:41 PM
im enjoyin this site more and more with the quality girls like Jess, Logan and now Tristin