PDA

View Full Version : India HC Scene

DrDickenstein
10-07-2009, 08:56 PM
Wow did y'all see my girl takin dick til she EXPLODED??? :eek:

Gotta be one of the biggest n best cumshots ever on BTG!!! Just kept cummin n cummin n cummin out.... Definition of a sexi Tgirl NUTLOAD!!

For all u non-members out there...join up 2 see this!! And no....I'm not a Grooby employee. lol

aaronk
10-07-2009, 09:37 PM
i miss my btg "friend",a total bottom who would cum like this.......

DrDickenstein
10-07-2009, 09:59 PM
i miss my btg "friend",a total bottom who would cum like this.......

on the site??

kilakali
10-08-2009, 12:16 AM
I had the pleasure of speaking with India before and after her shoot with DS. She told me she really was into her partner which enhanced and made her performance better. She even mentioned how I would think they were a couple once I viewed it. I have to agree with her in there was alot of passion in that scene. She also gave me permission to share these pics of her.

mrvice
10-08-2009, 12:32 AM
man this shoot was awesome i enjoyed every minute

DrDickenstein
10-08-2009, 02:31 AM
Yes overall a great scene with the raw passion and the whole SEX vibe goin on...with a FANTABULOUS finish!!! Dirty South out-did himself on this one.....Props Dirty!!!

BiggestE22
10-09-2009, 10:40 PM
I am a huge fan of hers. I have busted many times to her sets. When I saw she had a hordcore scene I was excited and she did not dissapoint. Man I would certainly like to taste her meat and get deep up in her juicy tail...

Handandsom
10-10-2009, 03:19 AM
I am a huge fan of hers. I have busted many times to her sets. When I saw she had a hordcore scene I was excited and she did not dissapoint. Man I would certainly like to taste her meat and get deep up in her juicy tail...

I've just recently become a fan but i'm mad that i hesitated on a visit i was going to pay this past weekend. I'll be back though! She is type sexy.

WhereChyna
10-14-2009, 07:01 AM
Wow did y'all see my girl takin dick til she EXPLODED??? :eek:

Gotta be one of the biggest n best cumshots ever on BTG!!! Just kept cummin n cummin n cummin out.... Definition of a sexi Tgirl NUTLOAD!!

For all u non-members out there...join up 2 see this!! And no....I'm not a Grooby employee. lol

Yep, I love to see the girls cum while gettin' it! India's cum shot was the most earth shattering I've seen; and, I've seen some good ones! Pricilla Gaucha had a good one. Nomi-X on a Joey Silvera joint (One of those famous Big Ass SheMale Adventures joint - so many of them out there) had a damm good one too! Nomi was gettin' it missionary style from that bald light-skinned dude that's been in other vids of this genre. From that missionary position, Nomi let loose wit' da juice! I could tell she was really into it! Man, I ain't gonna lie, when I seen her let loose, I did too! LOL :p

Oh, let's not forget a good recent one here at btg - Chasity's! From reverse cowgirl! Damm, between her and India, they could both make bookoo dollars at a sperm bank; raise the world's population exponentially! LOL :D