PDA

View Full Version : Suggestions on how to improve this great T-girl site!

surferja
10-07-2009, 09:32 PM
I have been a member for many years and a T-girl lover for decades. This site is really great but could improve. Here are my suggestions for improving the site. More close ups! Some different camera angles like point of view photos. More cum shots. A three page minimum per shoot. More cock close ups. What do you think about my suggestions?! What are your suggestions for an improved site?

Cam Brazille
10-08-2009, 12:20 AM
I agree with your suggestions 100%. This site could definitely benefit from a LOT more face and dick close-ups, cumshots, three-page minimum photoshoots and various angles. Also, I hate it in a shoot where the girls have their hands on their cock in most of the nude pics. Please keep your hands off your cocks ladies and just let that monster hang or stick out hard. Besides, our hands want to be on ya cocks. Afterall, do ya think most members pay to see hands or cocks? Show us more close-up cock, balls and ALL! Thank you very much! :D

mrvice
10-08-2009, 12:34 AM
yea and also fix the video light and sound

leopard2
10-08-2009, 03:30 AM
If I were running this site, I'd make Tony Vee the art director. He could teach the others how a video should be shot!

iketurner
10-08-2009, 08:23 AM
Just wanted to bring this up again seems like the download speed could improve. Since the information age is upon us. How fast we get the information is important. As the videos get larger, the download speed needs to improve. For example, ealry on the videos where chopped up into 5 different clips @ 2min per. IMO the download speed has not changed as the larger videos were used.

I am comparing other websites that display similar content, not trying to use their name.

DYNACORD
10-08-2009, 09:47 PM
OH MAN! This thread is guaranteed to wake up the "WEB NAZI".

TurboMan
10-08-2009, 11:02 PM
oh Man! This Thread Is Guaranteed To Wake Up The "web Nazi".

Lmao.....dynacord,dynacord...man,you're Crazy Kool!!

isucktranny
10-08-2009, 11:34 PM
I agree with your suggestions 100%. This site could definitely benefit from a LOT more face and dick close-ups, cumshots, three-page minimum photoshoots and various angles. Also, I hate it in a shoot where the girls have their hands on their cock in most of the nude pics. Please keep your hands off your cocks ladies and just let that monster hang or stick out hard. Besides, our hands want to be on ya cocks. Afterall, do ya think most members pay to see hands or cocks? Show us more close-up cock, balls and ALL! Thank you very much! :D
i will like that too

TVSURFER
10-09-2009, 12:46 AM
Nazi?:eek:

TICOFURY22
10-10-2009, 02:53 AM
WHAT would really be awesome is for them to sell the full raw clips of the girls
I know when they shoot it's like an hour or more
I want to see bloopers, jokes, wigs falling off & coochie farts LOL
the whole shebang !!!

i am loving the newer sets are shot in hd

GroobySteven
10-10-2009, 08:22 PM
Just wanted to bring this up again seems like the download speed could improve. Since the information age is upon us. How fast we get the information is important. As the videos get larger, the download speed needs to improve. For example, ealry on the videos where chopped up into 5 different clips @ 2min per. IMO the download speed has not changed as the larger videos were used.

I am comparing other websites that display similar content, not trying to use their name.

We've been testing on this all summer and it appears, some people have lightening fast, some good and some not so good. If we move to a different server other than the one we've been with for 10 yrs in Amsterdam, it will be the same (just a different demograph).
What we have identified, is that one or two ISP's in the USA have the main problem, with the routing between our server and their hubs.

The download speed may not have changed for you but we've invested $100,000+ over the years in new servers and trying to speed it up.

GroobySteven
10-10-2009, 08:28 PM
I have been a member for many years and a T-girl lover for decades. This site is really great but could improve. Here are my suggestions for improving the site. More close ups! Some different camera angles like point of view photos. More cum shots. A three page minimum per shoot. More cock close ups. What do you think about my suggestions?! What are your suggestions for an improved site?

Some great points. As we use multiple shooters on this site, some shoot differently to others. Some shoot too many close ups - some too little.
I'll have them all read this.
However, your just putting what you like. Another member may not want cock shots but more ass shots, or more standing shots, or more.... so it's all about getting a balance of a good shoot, with the model being comfortable and adapting to her best traits.

Regarding cumshots ... oh dear, do we really need to cross this again? Every girl gets 2 sets per shoot, it's rare they could cum twice, so they cum in every second set. So about 50% of the shoots have cum shots + the hardcore content. If we wanted to do 100% cum shots, we'd have to increase the price of the site to $50-$60 plus ... or cut back the amount of shoots to 3 or so per week, neither of which would be productive to keeping the site running.

Thanks again.

GroobySteven
10-10-2009, 08:29 PM
Also, I hate it in a shoot where the girls have their hands on their cock in most of the nude pics.

That's a very poor photo shoot when this happens and all photographers have been warned.

GroobySteven
10-10-2009, 08:33 PM

Be my guest, call someone who cares ... hahaha.

ROC
10-11-2009, 03:32 AM
how About Updates On Tuesdays & Fridays.......instead Of Just Tuesdays............twice As Nice Ya Dig!