PDA

View Full Version : Tgirls are like Crack, Cont'd

iketurner
10-08-2009, 08:09 AM
Great Topic:

I understand what he meant by sick when just getting into tgirls. Sick means guilty as to why am I attracted or what turns me on about tgirls. It is very confusing and the only outlet for discussing this attraction is places like this. Most of us here love the feel of wet pussy also. So when you freak off with a tgirl you wonder why am I doing this after climax. You would search for answers by asking the tgirls am I the only one that has these urges because you are not sure if others share the same feelings as you. It is never discussed because there is no closet to come out off because you love women and tgirls are women with something different attached.

This behavior is not mainstream as of yet, it is nocturnal. Yes the passable T-girls can mingle in the daytime at Starbucks. But what percentage of Tgirls are 100% passable? If we did not care about what society thought why would be even discuss who is passable and who is not. Real Rap rarely do tgirls get pass the eagle eye of tgirl lovers.

In closing, my attraction to tgirls is still strong and thanks for this website I do not have to act on every impulse.

Respect

crags63
10-08-2009, 12:44 PM
Very well said my bother.

BlkMuscleTop
10-08-2009, 06:06 PM
Must say very well stated Ike. One can't help but ask questions when it comes to such a subject matter, frankly a lot of the girls could educate the guys about it, if the guy might be ignorant about his attraction to them.

I'm someone who is always interested in the human condition, studying different cultures and societies and seeing the variety in the world and I tend to embrace that, never limiting myself. I think that is one of the things that plays a role in me being attracted to Transsexual women, being open minded about it.

isucktranny
10-08-2009, 11:39 PM
well said:cool:

mrvice
10-09-2009, 01:36 AM
i agree...

luv2gethead
10-09-2009, 07:21 AM
thats exactly what i was saying 100%