PDA

View Full Version : Katie Is Freak~in Beautiful..

ROC
10-11-2009, 02:50 AM
in Every Last Photo She Takes She Looks Amazon........ Great Personality As Well........mos Def. A B.t.g. Legend.....

ty-clone
10-11-2009, 05:44 AM
roc have u eva met katie, i did once.
one of the greatest girls ive eva met.

ROC
10-11-2009, 07:21 AM
roc Have U Eva Met Katie, I Did Once.
One Of The Greatest Girls Ive Eva Met.

only Talked To Her, She's Definitely On My Christmas~list.........

bibba
10-12-2009, 12:02 AM
never met her but i have talked to her and she seems like a very genuine person:)

mrvice
10-12-2009, 08:07 PM
i so want to meet her and get a chance to talk 2 her

kilakali
10-14-2009, 03:02 AM
Katie is as smart as she is beautiful she can amaze you with her knowledge of the arts. We have hung out so many times out here in Cali people had no clue she was a "special" kind of girl. Guys were just gawking at her. She is defnitely what you would call unclockable.

vidman
10-15-2009, 03:06 AM
Have to agree with KilaKali on this one. Katie is a genius. She can speak, knowledgeably on any subject. We had a discussion on Socrates, Plato and Aristotle. These are the great philosophers. She knew the order of which these three philosophers came. She knew which one taught the other. I was totally impressed. She's lives here in the ATL and she is one of my best friends. We have been out and NO ONE, I mean NO ONE figured her out. She is absolutely all woman. And that 5'3" height keeps people fooled. She's shorter than the average biological woman! How could you possibly tell she's a "special lady"