PDA

View Full Version : T-Girl on America's Next Top Model

Ms Remy M
08-14-2008, 11:34 PM
I just finished reading an article about Isis who is the first t-girl to be featured on the tv show America's Next Top Model. I think this could prove to be a great opportunity for her and applaud her for the courage to take the steps she has done. I'm not a fan of Reality Tv myself, but at least this show provides a real opportunity for the contestants. I am wondering what members thoughts may be on this. She looks very hot in this picture I have included. Here is the link to the article http://tv.msn.com/tv/article.aspx/?news=326953&GT1=28103

LongGun
08-15-2008, 02:09 AM
I think that it is a great occasion. I also believe that she would do well. She would have a look that the other girls don't have; a look that photographers and designers would like. Tyra Banks is an impressive person to me. She is soulful and progressive in her thinking.

MrKnockOut
08-15-2008, 05:44 PM
fuck all that, SHE LOOKS GOOD and i'd hit it

ROC
08-15-2008, 09:11 PM
OH WOW........... THATS GOOD FOR HER, I'LL TELL YOU THIS....... MOST OF THE TRANSGENDER CUTIES ON THIS SITE LOOKS BETTER THAN THE CONTESTANTS THEY BE PUTTING ON TOP MODEL.............LOL SHYT REALLY GONNA JUMP OFF IF SHE WINS.......... :eek:

DirtySouth
08-16-2008, 12:25 AM
OH WOW........... THATS GOOD FOR HER, I'LL TELL YOU THIS....... MOST OF THE TRANSGENDER CUTIES ON THIS SITE LOOKS BETTER THAN THE CONTESTANTS THEY BE PUTTING ON TOP MODEL.............LOL SHYT REALLY GONNA JUMP OFF IF SHE WINS.......... :eek:

You know damn well she is not going to win Roc! Pussy rules the world. We all wouldnt be here if it wasnt for pussy! lol....

Its just a stunt to increase ratings by intriguing the str8 audience and sending a jolt through to the gay audience. I think she will make it past the first few episodes and they will cut her. I hope they dont make a side show out of her, but more than likely the Ameircan public will regardless. I do however think that this is POSITIVE exposure for tgirls. Highly unlikley that side show bob tranny on "I wanna work for Diddy". Theyre making a fool out of that one.

Ms Remy M
08-16-2008, 01:59 AM
Highly unlikley that side show bob tranny on "I wanna work for Diddy". Theyre making a fool out of that one.

I think everyone that goes onto reality shows are making a fool out of themselves with their search for the 15 minutes of fame.

After the good reviews from the LBGT community regarding Candis Cayne and shows like Nip/Tuck, along with the influx of general gay culture acceptance it is only natural that as many shows as possible hop on the bandwagon and draw upon the potential audience base especially given the word of mouth power with the LBGT community. Many more of these viewers will actually turn on the tv to watch each episode opposed to viewing them online, so they can be the '1st' to know what happend.