PDA

View Full Version : Carnival 2010 anyone?

Cam Brazille
10-15-2009, 11:40 AM
I'm booked up and excited to be finally going to Rio for the first time and my first Carnival, of course. Any fellow BTG fans going that way? If so, maybe we can tour or chase together a little. Next year's will be from about February 11-18.

TsVanessa69
10-17-2009, 11:56 PM
Dont have my passport or the money :(
My girlfriend is from Brazil and she is going.
I love her pics and videos.
I guess I better get my shit together
for 2011.
The doctor that did her breasts is a good doctor, so if I miss carnvial, I can get my breasts redone.
No need for hotels or anything.
I think Brazil would be a beautiful expierence and guys tell me I have that Brazilain shemale look all the time.
Just watch your wallet!

kilakali
10-18-2009, 07:20 AM
I have been going to Carnival every year. I never liked Rio too many tourist. I perfer Carnival in Bahia its cheaper I have famillia there and the biggest plus Julia Jones lives there.:D

kilakali
10-18-2009, 07:31 AM
Dont have my passport or the money :(
My girlfriend is from Brazil and she is going.
I love her pics and videos.
I guess I better get my shit together
for 2011.
The doctor that did her breasts is a good doctor, so if I miss carnvial, I can get my breasts redone.
No need for hotels or anything.
I think Brazil would be a beautiful expierence and guys tell me I have that Brazilain shemale look all the time.
Just watch your wallet!

Watch your wallet is right. Rio during Carnival brings out the pickpockets. I hope you are not going alone or at least know somebody that speaks Portuguese.

Vanessa I know some very reputable doctors as well in Rio and my uncle is a plastic surgeon in Bahia. If you decide to go in 2011 let me know i might be able to save you some money.

bigdicki
10-19-2009, 01:38 AM
As everyone has mentioned, it's filled with pickpockets at Carnival in Rio. Plus, everything is 3 times the normal prices from hotels to he-pussy. I always pass on going during Carnival and instead go just before or after high season.

Ivo_Corbier
10-22-2009, 01:34 PM
say hi to andrea ravael and the other andrea for me :)

peggygee
10-23-2009, 02:55 PM
As everyone has mentioned, it's filled with pickpockets at Carnival in Rio. Plus, everything is 3 times the normal prices from hotels to he-pussy. I always pass on going during Carnival and instead go just before or after high season.

I too like to go in low season, when prices are lower, less touristy, and
Carnival there, in the Islands, or even here in the states is a bit much for
me.

Not a big fan of large crowds.

bigdicki
10-23-2009, 03:26 PM
I too like to go in low season, when prices are lower, less touristy, and
Carnival there, in the Islands, or even here in the states is a bit much for
me.

Not a big fan of large crowds.

Yea, the crowd thing kills me. I live in Chi-town and I never go to Taste because of the crowds.

Cam Brazille
10-26-2009, 06:49 PM
Thanks for all your replies. I'll watch my wallet indeed. In fact, someone will have to take my whole leg off in order to get it or my cell phone. I'll definitely pass on regards to all the Andreas if I see them. [Andrea Ravel happens to be one of my favorites, too. :)]