PDA

View Full Version : M.i.a.

DirtySouth
10-19-2009, 06:20 PM
Sorry for my absence everyone. I've been on a mini-hiatus due to some personal concerns and priorities as of late. I'll be back to participating on the forum with more sarcastic, devil's-advocate type comments and dropping some new content for yall to jack off to in the coming months. :D

GroobySteven
10-19-2009, 06:27 PM
C'mon then ... we're waiting for some more oiled up asses from Atlanta's finest!

Ms Remy M
10-19-2009, 06:29 PM
Hooray!!! :d

DrDickenstein
10-19-2009, 08:58 PM
Welcome back Dirty....was starting to wonder if u scooped up some of your fine azz models and dropped off the grid in the Caribbean or some shit....

Good to have you back for the reasons you mentioned above, but esp your Grade-A content brutha!!

PK Vegas
10-19-2009, 11:30 PM
Good to see you here again!

TVSURFER
10-20-2009, 12:29 AM
Sorry for my absence everyone. I've been on a mini-hiatus due to some personal concerns and priorities as of late. I'll be back to participating on the forum with more sarcastic, devil's-advocate type comments and dropping some new content for yall to jack off to in the coming months. :D

I've been using some of your past quotes, because I've found them very profound. Which only means, mind you, you give coherent and substantive points of view. Glad to see you're back!
:cool:

TICOFURY22
10-20-2009, 03:53 AM
what up dirty ?
who do you have returning ?
I am hoping for V.Porche and that other chick from atl I am crazy about:D

DirtySouth
10-23-2009, 06:20 PM
what up dirty ?
who do you have returning ?
I am hoping for V.Porche and that other chick from atl I am crazy about:D

Whaddup....

Returning? Hmmm...dunno. Some of these girls are on the move a lot and Miss Porche is still out to lunch on shooting. As I find em, I will give updates.