PDA

View Full Version : guys: pretty feet & hands

MrKnockOut
10-21-2009, 03:12 PM
Maybe its just me but to me the package (ts or female) just isn't complete if a chick has busted (ugly) feet and hands. Judging from some of the other post I have been catching up on, most guys don't really care about minor details like that so long as she has a big dick and a can cum but I have and will always be attracted to femininity and a part of being a knock out dime to me is taking car of those feet and hands...

So with that being said, what are your thoughts on this? Am I tripping? Also, which black tgirl do you think has the sexiest feet/hands (you can post pics to support your claim). Ladies, you can chime in as well and give your opinions and thoughts about this topic...

peggygee
10-21-2009, 05:17 PM
I take great pains to keep myself well groomed, I'm not a glamour-puss,
but I keep things correct - hygiene, hair, nails, clothes.

I do get my finger nails done, but my feet I take care of myself.

4mystuffin
10-21-2009, 05:22 PM
Yeah hands are important. not even just well cared for huge hands are kinda crazy sometimes, makes me think of "man hands" from seinfeld.

feet are nasty in any case...

DrDickenstein
10-21-2009, 08:27 PM
I'm not into toes/feets either. Just not my thing, I know alot of dudes dig on em, but not me.

Hands/fingers....hell yes!! Manicured, clean and neat are a must....and I ain't gonna lie, those long DONE nails are sexi as hell 2 me!! Real or fake...don't even matter. Just long n sexi!!

Exhibit A -- Mona Lisa

vidman
10-22-2009, 02:01 AM
Yeah Mr. Knockout! I agree with you 1000% man. A woman MUST have beautiful hands and toes in order for me to consider them. It's that femininity that separates a male from a female. Even with biological chics, I have to see those pretty toes and hands. It's not enough just to be pretty or sexy, you have to have the hands and feet with it too. Some of the prettiest hands and feet I've seen on this site are from the likes of Ebony and Natalia Coxx. These two girls have the prettiest toes I have ever seen. I would suck them.....DEFINITELY!

johnmagnum
10-22-2009, 12:33 PM
gotta have nice feet and hands, HAS TO look and carry herself as a woman. CANNOT be muscular with a man voice and have some huge back and super wide shoulders.

MrKnockOut
10-22-2009, 03:07 PM
I'm not into toes/feets either. Just not my thing, I know alot of dudes dig on em, but not me.

Hands/fingers....hell yes!! Manicured, clean and neat are a must....and I ain't gonna lie, those long DONE nails are sexi as hell 2 me!! Real or fake...don't even matter. Just long n sexi!!

Exhibit A -- Mona Lisa

Nice...and fyi, im not one of those cats that get off to a girls feet lmao, im just saying its an added bonus if she takes care of them...to me, its more lady like (even tho its some ggs with ugly feet)

MrKnockOut
10-22-2009, 03:12 PM
gotta have nice feet and hands, HAS TO look and carry herself as a woman. CANNOT be muscular with a man voice and have some huge back and super wide shoulders.

Lmao, dude I totally agree...I think we are becoming the minority...I see more and more guys going for the more masculine ts now...honestly, I like the fact or the idea of a woman with a dick, not that I bottom but I just like to see the dick/balls hanging off of a super fine sexy ass feminine ts...I guess its some psychological theory you could apply there, but it is what it is

DrDickenstein
10-22-2009, 08:57 PM
...honestly, I like the fact or the idea of a woman with a dick, not that I bottom but I just like to see the dick/balls hanging off of a super fine sexy ass feminine ts...I guess its some psychological theory you could apply there, but it is what it is

Exactly bruh....and yup u know there's some theories out there to make sense of it all, but it's been 10+ yrs for me now....so at this point, I'm like fuck it, we like what we like.

Exhibit B -- Topaz

One of my All-Time Faves for obvious reasons...

Sexi Nails
Cute in the face, nice smile, eyes, lips
Soft plump ridicul-ASS
That meat
Freakiness factor

MrKnockOut
10-22-2009, 10:52 PM
shes a cute lil dark thang

andwar
10-23-2009, 12:04 AM
YO KO.I agree 110%.I have a thing for feet more than hands.When I see an attractive lady ,especially a TS the second thing I automatically do is pan down to their feet,Now If my feet look better than hers,thats an automatic red flag.Just last night I set up a meeting with a very attractive TS visting the City.let me in her hotrel room,told me to get comfortable and take off my clothes,so I proceeded to,than I noticed her takin off her heels.her feet were large which was ok cause she was extremely tall but her toes and heels looked like she'd been walking over hot coal and broken glass.:eek:there was no need to stay and waste both are time and my money.cause her feet would have caused Erectile disfunction for sure:mad:So I politely fed her some bulllshit how I suddenly had to leave.cause she was nice.Anyway Niki has the sexiest feet period.The hands ain't bad either

TICOFURY22
10-23-2009, 02:41 AM
.Anyway Niki has the sexiest feet period.
oh Indeed !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

peggygee
10-23-2009, 03:27 AM
Maybe its just me but to me the package (ts or female) just isn't complete if a chick has busted (ugly) feet and hands. Judging from some of the other post I have been catching up on, most guys don't really care about minor details like that so long as she has a big dick and a can cum but I have and will always be attracted to femininity and a part of being a knock out dime to me is taking car of those feet and hands...

So with that being said, what are your thoughts on this? Am I tripping? Also, which black tgirl do you think has the sexiest feet/hands (you can post pics to support your claim). Ladies, you can chime in as well and give your opinions and thoughts about this topic...

Flipping the script, the same can be said about men. I've noticed that often-
times they too can fall off in their appearance.

If it not the young ones with the baggy jeans, and do rags, it's the older
ones who let themselves go.

The only ones that seem to stay on point are the metro-sexuals and the gays,
now they stay groomed, stylish, and physically fit, but....

MrKnockOut
10-23-2009, 10:43 AM
oh Indeed !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

she looks like she baths in milk and honey...oh my!

MrKnockOut
10-23-2009, 10:44 AM
Flipping the script, the same can be said about men. I've noticed that often-
times they too can fall off in their appearance.

If it not the young ones with the baggy jeans, and do rags, it's the older
ones who let themselves go.

The only ones that seem to stay on point are the metro-sexuals and the gays,
now they stay groomed, stylish, and physically fit, but....

after 10 years of football and track i think my feet are pretty decent considering the abuse i put them through...i'm not a foot model but your not gonna run out of the room gagging looking at them either lol

BiggestE22
10-23-2009, 02:21 PM
Recently saw a set with kelise in it and her feet and hands look nice. Sometimes with a gg when I am not in the mood I will give a chick a foot massage or suck her toes and that gets me going..

peggygee
10-23-2009, 02:40 PM
YO KO.I agree 110%.I have a thing for feet more than hands.When I see an attractive lady ,especially a TS the sencond thing I automatically do is pan down to their feet,Now If my feet look better than hers,thats an automatic red flag.Just last night I set up a meeting with a very attractive TS visting the City.let me in her hotrel room,told me to get comfortable and take off my clothes,so I proceeded to,than I noticed her takin off her heels.her feet were large which was ok cause she was extremely tall but her toes and heels looked like she'd been walking over hot coal and broken glass.:eek:there was no need to stay and waste both are time and my money.cause her feet would have caused Erectile disfunction for sure:mad:So I politely fed her some bulllshit how I suddenly had to leave.cause she was nice.Anyway Niki has the sexiest feet period.The hands ain't bad either

I have very flat feet, but other than that they look decent.

But I've never been kicked out of bed for my feet, or eating crackers.

;)

peggygee
10-23-2009, 02:42 PM
after 10 years of football and track i think my feet are pretty decent considering the abuse i put them through...i'm not a foot model but your not gonna run out of the room gagging looking at them either lol

Can't say that I check out a man's feet, I'll scope the hands, cause you
know what the say, big hands - big ....

But I do check a man on his shoes.

kilakali
10-24-2009, 01:16 AM
Recently saw a set with kelise in it and her feet and hands look nice. Sometimes with a gg when I am not in the mood I will give a chick a foot massage or suck her toes and that gets me going..

I actually was going to mention her as well. I personally am not into feet at all, but hands are a different story. I perfer the less veiny look of hands on T-girls. One of the reasons why I have to mention Kelise as well. Her hands are so dainty especially for a girl her height. I have been on many ends of her hands across my face and they are palmolive hands soft. She has breasts now and she looks even better than ever.

MrKnockOut
10-24-2009, 02:36 AM
I actually was going to mention her as well. I personally am not into feet at all, but hands are a different story. I perfer the less veiny look of hands on T-girls. One of the reasons why I have to mention Kelise as well. Her hands are so dainty especially for a girl her height. I have been on many ends of her hands across my face and they are palmolive hands soft. She has breasts now and she looks even better than ever.

I think I've been out of the game 4 too long, I don't any of these new girls you guys are posting lol

kilakali
10-24-2009, 02:46 AM
I think I've been out of the game 4 too long, I don't any of these new girls you guys are posting lol

That set was her last and was posted a year and 5 months ago.

SEXYTSJESSDOTCOM
10-24-2009, 11:10 AM
http://i833.photobucket.com/albums/zz254/GUAMGRL202/IMG_4483.jpg
http://i833.photobucket.com/albums/zz254/GUAMGRL202/P5260001.jpg
http://i833.photobucket.com/albums/zz254/GUAMGRL202/FEET.jpg
http://i833.photobucket.com/albums/zz254/GUAMGRL202/DSC_0220.jpg
http://i833.photobucket.com/albums/zz254/GUAMGRL202/7119_148366188810_503538810_2777286.jpg

DrDickenstein
10-24-2009, 02:46 PM
Dayum Jess....VERY nice!! Not even into toes, but urs are ~pretty~... Sexi hands....like ur fingers sucked??? lol :D

johnmagnum
10-24-2009, 03:03 PM
http://i833.photobucket.com/albums/zz254/GUAMGRL202/7119_148366188810_503538810_2777286.jpg

Thats what im talking about!!!!!!!!!!! Looking good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Next time you are in Chicago let me know!!!!!!!!!!

mrvice
10-24-2009, 03:38 PM
damn pure beautiful jess

Handandsom
10-24-2009, 04:53 PM
Stop, showin off.......!
But she is sexy. I must give her that.

Handandsom
10-24-2009, 04:55 PM
Exactly bruh....and yup u know there's some theories out there to make sense of it all, but it's been 10+ yrs for me now....so at this point, I'm like fuck it, we like what we like.

Exhibit B -- Topaz

One of my All-Time Faves for obvious reasons...

Sexi Nails
Cute in the face, nice smile, eyes, lips
Soft plump ridicul-ASS
That meat
Freakiness factor

But the hands and feet are not hittin! I like Topaz too but not for either of the two things i just mentioned. :)

SEXYTSJESSDOTCOM
10-24-2009, 05:01 PM
but The Hands And Feet Are Not Hittin! I Like Topaz Too But Not For Either Of The Two Things I Just Mentioned. :)

Lol

Baba Kids?

Handandsom
10-24-2009, 05:47 PM
This thread early this year "what attracts you" or something like that,,,,to which the discussion turned into hands and feet. I think at the time i had only acknowledged one TS babe that i had been with that had beautiful feet. I mean i was truly astonished by this female and that had happened to be Nicki who is no longer with us (in the "thrill is gone" sense of the phrase 'no longer with us' :cool:) But i've sense done a little investigation and am willing to admit to DYNACORD that i have found a few more. None of these ladies i been with but I can say from seeing there photos they do have nice feet, and hands. I'll post them seperately
First
a newbie: Infinity

Handandsom
10-24-2009, 05:57 PM
Is Jayla, nice brown skin beauty...... She has nice hands and from what i can see pretty feet. I need a better photo of them.

Handandsom
10-24-2009, 06:09 PM
There is PanD, I'm infactuated with this fine thing right here. And she does have nice hands and feet amongst other things and skills. I'm still waiting "REMY" :)

Handandsom
10-24-2009, 06:14 PM
This lady here is da bomb..... and i must say when i seen her only then did i take notice of feet. she is hott and has both nice hands and feet, despite her nails not being done at the time (and we'll patiently wait for her to get her swagg up) I would still suck her toes amongst a few more inviting things in that first photo.

MrKnockOut
10-24-2009, 10:04 PM

Not too sound all weird and shit but whatever you girls call that white strip across the toes and fingers, I LOVE that SHIT!!!

How tall are you? I love me a shortie....lol

MrKnockOut
10-24-2009, 10:07 PM
Is Jayla, nice brown skin beauty...... She has nice hands and from what i can see pretty feet. I need a better photo of them.

Shortie is baddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd...damn

tglover
10-25-2009, 11:04 PM
Not too sound all weird and shit but whatever you girls call that white strip across the toes and fingers, I LOVE that SHIT!!!

The French Manicure...is what that is called.

And JESSICA is a DIME all DAY:eek::eek::eek:

TICOFURY22
10-26-2009, 01:17 AM
My jaw hit the floor
when I saw what jess is working with
close thread she has shut it down with those cuties !!!!!!:D

mrvice
10-26-2009, 02:47 AM
man when i saw dem pixx my heart nearly skip a beat since jess is a pure goddess

andwar
10-27-2009, 02:17 AM
oh Indeed !!!!!!!!!!!!!!Nikki has the sexiest feet. here toe's are suckable,and love TS's with an arch to their feet. the higher the better

andwar
10-27-2009, 02:23 AM
This lady here is da bomb..... and i must say when i seen her only then did i take notice of feet. she is hott and has both nice hands and feet, despite her nails not being done at the time (and we'll patiently wait for her to get her swagg up) I would still suck her toes amongst a few more inviting things in that first photo.yea the weave and manicure was busted,but the scene was still hot, cause she was a cutie and her feet were sexy.I'd suck them toes.Oh yea I'm feeling Pan D too.Not her feet, but her look,and bedroom skills.Theres nothing sexier than a passable BTG with a french manicure,and pedicure

TICOFURY22
10-27-2009, 03:42 AM
can't forget these lil piggies LOL

BiggestE22
10-27-2009, 04:02 AM
Man I have NEVER seen a more beautiful pic of a girl than the pic of Jess where she has the glasses and blue jeans on. Man that was amazing...

andwar
10-28-2009, 02:01 AM
can't forget these lil piggies LOLDefinetly Tico.

anonymoussonny
11-07-2009, 03:02 AM
Mercedez, Miyako & Jada are three of my faves...

However,

Jess is ridiculous!!! Close the Thread...Now

DrDickenstein
11-09-2009, 02:56 AM
Because I'm bored...

Exhibit C -- Chanel DC

Sexi hands/fingers
Long done nails
TIGHT ASS

andwar
11-09-2009, 05:04 AM
Because I'm bored...

Exhibit C -- Chanel DC

Sexi hands/fingers
Long done nails
TIGHT ASSnice nails,nice figure,great ass,and pretty, passable face,and smile

MrKnockOut
11-09-2009, 07:48 PM
Because I'm bored...

Exhibit C -- Chanel DC

Sexi hands/fingers
Long done nails
TIGHT ASS

Did u know she was 100% all natural...born that way. I used to chat with her, she was born with a condition that gave her high levels of estrogen or something like that...I forgot what the condition is that she said

DrDickenstein
11-09-2009, 09:36 PM
Did u know she was 100% all natural...born that way. I used to chat with her, she was born with a condition that gave her high levels of estrogen or something like that...I forgot what the condition is that she said

Didn't know....but there's alotta femininity (sp?) going on with her. Soft n supple....very pretty, reminds me of a female singer/rapper/whatever...can't place the name right now though. She's hot -- on multiple levels, no doubt!!

Checked out her personal site...looks good, but didn't join.

Handandsom
11-10-2009, 06:47 AM
Because I'm bored...

Exhibit C -- Chanel DC

Sexi hands/fingers
Long done nails
TIGHT ASS

Damn u gonna turn this thread to something else with those azz pics yeah she hott. She pushin hard in that thick gal cata..... right along with K-Lo and Brittany.:cool: I been planning to join her site. Its on my to do list.