10-23-2009, 12:42 AM
Anybody got 411? Location? "Tameka" is all the info I got... :confused:

Nassau
10-23-2009, 01:03 AM
I think she's frum Los angeles but im not sure

DrDickenstein
10-23-2009, 01:05 AM
Anybody got 411? Location? "Tameka" is all the info I got... :confused:

OK cool...if that's the case, then Kila will have the info I'm sure.

ty-clone
10-23-2009, 02:36 AM
DAMN her name should be longwood
i just might have to get back on shemales storker

DrDickenstein
10-23-2009, 02:56 AM
DAMN her name should be longwood
i just might have to get back on shemales storker

Yah quite a few BTGs there lately and more in the Coming Soons (hope I'm not breaking rules with this info...?)

I followed Nassau's advice....found her ad/listing on Eros-LA. Thanks for the tip Nassau. Will wait for the final word from Kila though.... :cool:

kilakali
10-23-2009, 05:12 AM
OK cool...if that's the case, then Kila will have the info I'm sure.
LOL...you are right Doc. I know this girl VERY well she is from and lives in Compton, CA. Funny thing I tried to get her into the adult industry about a year ago. She had no interest. She is coming along in her transition she will be getting breast real soon. I believe by the end on Nov. she told me.
For the size guys she is alot bigger when she is hard puts Chyna, Foxy, and some of the heavy hitters to shame. Not as thick as Gabriella but just as long.
I have sent her info to Buddy Wood about a week and half ago dont know how thats going.

GroobySteven
10-23-2009, 11:36 AM
Hey Dr Dick
Can you get her or us back in touch with her?
If she's going to work for Strokers, she should work for Mr. Wood in Hollywood.

DrDickenstein
10-23-2009, 10:57 PM
Hey Dr Dick
Can you get her or us back in touch with her?
If she's going to work for Strokers, she should work for Mr. Wood in Hollywood.

Wish I could, but I can't.... Kila got y'all covered though, looks like Mr Wood already has the info!! Bring her to the BTG fam!!!!

Buddy Wood
10-24-2009, 10:49 AM
I'll get her!!!

Next couple of weeks is gonna be all about my black beauties here in LA. A couple newbies I've been talking to as well. I'll let ya know...

DrDickenstein
10-24-2009, 02:43 PM
I'll get her!!!

Next couple of weeks is gonna be all about my black beauties here in LA. A couple newbies I've been talking to as well. I'll let ya know...

Right on... Get'em Buddy!!! :p

ty-clone
10-24-2009, 04:08 PM
I'll get her!!!

:) yeah i cant wait
if i may suggest, could u do interviews to all these girls. it just maybe me, but im very interested into hearing these girls speak/respone to questions