PDA

View Full Version : have you ever fallen in love with a TG ?

MrF
10-25-2009, 04:12 AM
Alright, here's a question for you inveterate horndogs: Have you ever fallen in love with a TG ? (BTG or other kind of TG.)

While you're at it, please define "love".

As for me, the closest thing I've felt was a combination of mutual lust, superficial friendship, concern, and sympathy.

On the other hand, "love" is a combination of friendship, mutual lust (initially at least), and a deep commitment -- like you cannot give up on that person, you'd throw yourself in front of a bus to save them. I haven't felt that for a TG so far, but it's theoretically possible.

DYNACORD
10-25-2009, 02:28 PM
Alright, here's a question for you inveterate horndogs: Have you ever fallen in love with a TG ? (BTG or other kind of TG.)

While you're at it, please define "love".

As for me, the closest thing I've felt was a combination of mutual lust, superficial friendship, concern, and sympathy.

On the other hand, "love" is a combination of friendship, mutual lust (initially at least), and a deep commitment -- like you cannot give up on that person, you'd throw yourself in front of a bus to save them. I haven't felt that for a TG so far, but it's theoretically possible.

Absolutely Yes! I'm in love with one now and have been loving this person for going on 2 years. Known each other for almost 4 years. If you love someone you are willing to do almost anything to make that person happy. Bringing a smile to their face is the best. You dig everything about them. The way they move, their looks, their whole body. "Hands & Feet"! LOL.
I can't quit touching my lover even if it's just a little tug on her shirt. I'm not going to break down my definition of love right now. I just wanted to give a breif responce to Mr.F's topic.
FYI, she's models on this site. I'm a lucky guy. LOL.

MrF
10-25-2009, 03:55 PM
^ Hey, cool !! Glad to hear it.

Please give us your definition of love when you feel like it. (In a way, you sorta already did.)

peggygee
10-25-2009, 04:16 PM
Never been in love with a transwoman, have loved a few natal females,
and been in love with several men, and they with me.

I shall not today attempt further to define love, and all that it embraces,
but I know it when I am in it

mrvice
10-25-2009, 11:40 PM
well i havent fall in love with a TG but i have a few crushes on certain transwomen and also models on this site

TVSURFER
10-26-2009, 12:29 AM
Absolutely Yes! I'm in love with one now and have been loving this person for going on 2 years. Known each other for almost 4 years. If you love someone you are willing to do almost anything to make that person happy. Bringing a smile to their face is the best. You dig everything about them. The way they move, their looks, their whole body. "Hands & Feet"! LOL.
I can't quit touching my lover even if it's just a little tug on her shirt. I'm not going to break down my definition of love right now. I just wanted to give a breif responce to Mr.F's topic.
FYI, she's models on this site. I'm a lucky guy. LOL.
Yeah, yeah, you're a lucky guy! You've let us know (well me, at least) a zillion times! It's...:D
:cool:

mrvice
10-26-2009, 01:06 AM
but let me ask this is easy to find a TG that could be the one?