PDA

View Full Version : Pan-D-monium? What about Chika-monium!

TJ40
10-29-2009, 01:03 AM
A lot of fuss over the return of Pan-D...I don't know why, but I guess that's cool. I think Chika Redd stole the show on this weeks update!

This is a sexy chick! She looks like she is a smooth as butta, and definitely did it for me! Let her post a gain real soon, and Chika...hit me with a message, I need to get up with you!

Philly ain't too far away! ;)

carmencream
10-29-2009, 03:24 AM
A lot of fuss over the return of Pan-D...I don't know why, but I guess that's cool. I think Chika Redd stole the show on this weeks update!

This is a sexy chick! She looks like she is a smooth as butta, and definitely did it for me! Let her post a gain real soon, and Chika...hit me with a message, I need to get up with you!

What do you mean you don't know why, everyone on here likes whaT THEY LIKE IF YOUR BALD HEADED ASS DON'T LIKE IT SHUT UP DID'NT WE JUST COVER THIS LOL IF THEY WANNA FUSS OVER HER LET THEM only kidding lol

bigdicki
10-29-2009, 11:50 AM
what Do You Mean You Don't Know Why, Everyone On Here Likes What They Like If Your Bald Headed Ass Don't Like It Shut Up Did'nt We Just Cover This Lol If They Wanna Fuss Over Her Let Them Only Kidding Lol

Lmao... :D

DrDickenstein
10-29-2009, 07:59 PM
What do you mean you don't know why, everyone on here likes whaT THEY LIKE IF YOUR BALD HEADED ASS DON'T LIKE IT SHUT UP DID'NT WE JUST COVER THIS LOL IF THEY WANNA FUSS OVER HER LET THEM only kidding lol

Tell em Sistah....shit been covered!! lol

Handandsom
10-29-2009, 11:18 PM

Yeah i don't know why "they" (me included) is fussing over Pan D; she only had one of the hottest solo videos of all time. Not to mention nice hands, fingernails and pretty feet. She looks soft very pretty and looks extremely femine w/o huge breast can't beat that and while i'm not into the dick let alone uncut her shhh look like a fruit roll up (maybe i should have kept that to myself :p). She can bathe with my tongue.

Chika Redd!

ty-clone
10-30-2009, 03:17 AM
Chika, is a sweetheart. see the best tgirl ive ever meet. not too many girls that look great have great peronalities -see got both