PDA

View Full Version : Girl Gangs Getting Violent

Unisex
10-30-2009, 10:23 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWjA0rIyW0I&feature=email

BlkMuscleTop
10-30-2009, 11:20 AM
As someone posted on the comment section on Youtube

"If anyone ever thought that women were delicate defenseless flowers they better think again as women can be just as dangerous as men."

That's my word, sleep on some of these women and think they are delicate little flowers that wouldn't harm a fly and you'll have another thought coming.

These GTO's or whatever they call themselves are sick in the head. Rape of any kind is disgusting.

peggygee
11-13-2009, 07:09 PM
I won't say that I feel that society has gotten more viiolent, for as we
know America, indeed many societies have been built on violence.

And yes the women of my day would go upside your head quick if you got
out of line, but today girls and guys will more than likely pull a knife or gun
to settle the beef, instead of letting the hands do it.

And unlike in the past, today we tend to glamorize and glorify violence.

TVSURFER
11-13-2009, 10:53 PM
America has always glorified violence! America thrives off violence! If there was ever a violence convention, America would show up in sweat pants with a hard-on!
From Jessie James to Al Capone, Roy Rogers to Clint Eastwood, America has had multiple orgasms when comes to violence. Husbands beat wives, husbands kill wives, wives kill husbands; mothers kill children, children kill mothers and fathers; brothers kill sisters, sisters kill brothers, so on and so forth.
During the forties and fifties, America’s largest toymakers had license to produce replicas of guns, war hardware and further put a foot on the necks of Native Americans with guns and the mindset of cowboys, good guys, Indians, bad guys, kill the Redskins!
Pre and post Civil War, Civil Rights eras, Black people were subjected to untold types of violence, from lynching’s, to water hoses, police dogs, to being dragged behind pick-up trucks!
We have a history of shooting and assassinating our leaders, public figures and even killing dogs! We trade guns for drugs to proliferate even more violence; kids die over sneakers, assorted articles of clothing and jewelry; we go to war for no reason at all; juvenile public school terrorists who slaughter young lives for their own warped reasons; disgruntled nationalistic terrorists that blow up buildings that murder innocent men, women and children; psychotic individuals that slay innocent people because of their sexual orientation and whole families, major media outlets who deify violent computer games, movies and sports teams for their unmitigated violence!
You say our society is not violent? Think again! One can’t leave the house without a can of Mace or a Glock, locked and loaded! Now we have females as roving street gangsters, guess where society is going! I can see that bulge in those sweat pants looking like a Redwood!
That’s my take!
:cool: